tslojr

Apr 8, 2021

[3:41 PM]
Dev Report #33 (January 6th, 2024) Yo! I'm going to keep things nice and short on this first report of the new year. Not a single thing went to plan during the month of December and I am sorry about that. Nonetheless, I'm feeling very refreshed and motivated right now, I've been hard at work since returning from visiting family over the holidays. I have managed to fix the issues with part 2 and now I'm just waiting on some tweaked renders/anis to finish. Part 2 will be uploaded as soon as things are ready. Which will be very soon. I will let you guys know the instant I start uploading the update on discord as well as in the comments on this post + the new years post. I know you guys want a release date or something equivalent but after the fiasco behind the December dates I'm going to refrain from sharing what I currently have planned. Just know that I'm talking days, not weeks. Part 3 will follow shortly after part 2's release. These parts will be made available to all tiers as they are released. (Thought about releasing the parts together but I want to get something out asap as I've made the wait entirely too long.) Getting these remaining parts out is my only goal at this current moment. Further goals for January include catching up on side content and hopefully releasing some of Episode 14 but it's early days so I can't promise anything but that's my current aspiration. I hope everyone is having a pleasant start to their new year! But yeah, that's all I have to share for the moment. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. As always, thank you all so much for everything and please take care. Spread some love and have a wonderful week everyone

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017

Dev Report #33 (January 6th, 2024) Yo! I'm going to keep things nice and short on this first report of the new year. Not a single thing went to plan during the month of December and I am sorry about that. Nonetheless, I'm feeling very refreshed and motivated right now, I've been hard at work since returning from visiting family over the holidays. I have managed to fix the issues with part 2 and now I'm just waiting on some tweaked renders/anis to finish. Part 2 will be uploaded as soon as things are ready. Which will be very soon. I will let you guys know the instant I start uploading the update on discord as well as in the comments on this post + the new years post. I know you guys want a release date or something equivalent but after the fiasco behind the December dates I'm going to refrain from sharing what I currently have planned. Just know that I'm talking days, not weeks. Part 3 will follow shortly after part 2's release. These parts will be made available to all tiers as they are released. (Thought about releasing the parts together but I want to get something out asap as I've made the wait entirely too long.) Getting these remaining parts out is my only goal at this current moment. Further goals for January include catching up on side content and hopefully releasing some of Episode 14 but it's early days so I can't promise anything but that's my current aspiration. I hope everyone is having a pleasant start to their new year! But yeah, that's all I have to share for the moment. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. As always, thank you all so much for everything and please take care. Spread some love and have a wonderful week everyone
He said days so 365 days is still an option

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021

So more of the same BS from NutDrop. Why am I not surprised. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: The D0n

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

55e0173909241223fda30442f3e994f5.jpg

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
1704592224175.png
And I'm assuming that this is Daliah?

Yep, nothing looks ridiculously stupid about this upcoming introduction. Let me guess she's a part of some mysterious Illuminati / Priory of Scion-type cult working from the shadows. Nothing is more unassuming and says move along nothing to see here than a stupid horned mask.

I wonder if Daliah will tell us how much the world's future is riding on "block head" Moncree's mystical basketball career (or at minimum impregnating all 720 LIs).

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
Well the good news is that he has run out of colors so maybe development will get a bit quicker.
Wait until he starts naming girls after Hexadecimal colors. I can see it now, "Block Head" asking 3FD1B5 if she decided to dye her hair in the same aquamarine as her namesake.

• Haha
Reactions: PhazeUFO

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
View attachment 3239550
And I'm assuming that this is Daliah?

Yep, nothing looks ridiculously stupid about this upcoming introduction. Let me guess she's a part of some mysterious Illuminati / Priory of Scion-type cult working from the shadows. Nothing is more unassuming and says move along nothing to see here than a stupid horned mask.

I wonder if Daliah will tell us how much the world's future is riding on "block head" Moncree's mystical basketball career (or at minimum impregnating all 720 LIs).
that's "Ninja" the girl that gave MC Daliah card's. Or he re-use her model for a twin or another bullshit of the same kind

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
View attachment 3239773

SOOOOOO...That was a fucking lie...
Everything BrainDead says is a lie.
Also one of the biggest reasons the rework was needed is that there's about 36 waking hours in every day the MC lives. This hasn't been fixed with season 2. Dude's still doing days worth of content every day. There's no way this nuclear dog fucker of a dev is gonna be able to stretch season 1 content to a whole month. Should just cancel the rework and give us a text write-up of the changes including the new characters instead of wasting everyone's time with something that's never going to happen.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Everything BrainDead says is a lie.
Also one of the biggest reasons the rework was needed is that there's about 36 waking hours in every day the MC lives. This hasn't been fixed with season 2. Dude's still doing days worth of content every day. There's no way this nuclear dog fucker of a dev is gonna be able to stretch season 1 content to a whole month. Should just cancel the rework and give us a text write-up of the changes including the new characters instead of wasting everyone's time with something that's never going to happen.
Not only that,So you know how the game starts on a Sunday...Day 9 is also a Sunday talk about inconsistencies...

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes