hasssin

Feb 26, 2020
Like I said there are valid reasons to be frustrated. BD has fucked up a lot. But this is still one of my favorite games and it's sad to see this thread becoming so "toxic", for lack of a better word. The community around this game used to be cool and positive.

this isn't toxic. We express our disappointments, show that we know BD very well, make predictions ( :cool::cool: ) and give him what he deserves.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me tell you things that are toxic:
-Milking the followers,
-Unnecessary lies,
-Lack of updates,
-Lack of justification,
-Always pretending to be right,
-Not apologizing sincerely,
-Not learning from mistakes,
-Acting like a politician.

The developer is toxic, not the community. If he didn't make such promises and updated it once a month or a week. None of these complaints will exist.
edit: Update size doesn't matter at all. The last one has 200 renders (49mb) :) but everyone accepted it as an weekly update.

Last edited:

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
this isn't toxic. We express our disappointments, show that we know BD very well, make predictions ( :cool::cool: ) and give him what he deserves.
Let me tell you things that are toxic:
-Milking the followers,
-Unnecessary lies,
-Lack of updates,
-Lack of justification,
-Always pretending to be right,
-Not apologizing sincerely,
-Not learning from mistakes,
-Acting like a politician.

The developer is toxic, not the community. If he didn't make such promises and updated it once a month or a week. None of these complaints will exist.
And let's not forget my personal favorite, the fact that Chapter 13 was supposed to originally release 7 days after Chapter 12. You know, the Chapter 13 that we only currently have ~1/3 of over two months after the release of Chapter 12.

Screenshot (82).png

hasssin

Feb 26, 2020
And let's not forget my personal favorite, the fact that Chapter 13 was supposed to originally release 7 days after Chapter 12. You know, the Chapter 13 that we only currently have ~1/3 of over two months after the release of Chapter 12.

View attachment 3233416
I am well aware that :sneaky::sneaky:
Braindrop says on the Dev Report #25 (October 14th, 2023);
-October 19th - 400 render (episode 12 part 1),
-October 24th - 300 render (episode 12 part 2),
-October 31th - "full episode 13" (he really said that :) )...

On the Dev Report #26 (October 20th, 2023), he said;
"there's not too much left at this point. As soon as the remainder of this is finished. I will be uploading and posting this update" -400 render (episode 12 part 1),
-October 24th (maybe delayed one or two days) - 300 render (episode 12 part 2),
-Episode 13 topic vanished without a trace...

and today on the Dev Report #27 (October 27th, 2023);
-My upload speeds are bad
-I hope to get Episode 13 out in the near future.

sooo yeah, he is not milking. I totally believe him. ( :) )

Reactions: karumi56 and tslojr

xtrema

Oct 24, 2022

by comparing my last post

https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-s2-ch-1-ep-13-b1-braindrop.35910/post-12105582

Day 2(pending)
1 midnight fun with with rachel
2 spa with his girls (improvement for some with rachel addition now)
4 daliah intro (maybe she is the one shown in past memory with tattoo)
5 solo date with jasmine
6 photoshoot with Rainbow girls(which is Postponed and now they will all go wvm with him)

After the trip
1 cheer team surprise
2 alexis meetup
3 jax gf and cheer team intro
4 harp and mc relation talk with nat
5 hannah and eden tape(Saturay)
6 meets with venessa and nathan(Sunday)
7 cross practice with kimmy(Monday)
8 jamie and liz mom are coming back

later in future
1 the future pregs(anna, jamie, alexis)
2 harp talk with belle and lauren
3 sponsor from hermione
4 visit swim meet
5 dinner with tia 4t and bea
6 rain and bailey talk
7 belle about cedey friend lesley[maybe new addition]

well he have too much content to go

Add If i miss any tell me i want to know.

Last edited:

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
To be captain obvious here, but that laundry list of open points will take BD about 4 years to complete. Not only that, he has to somehow fit in a 2nd Basket Ball game right?

To me at least (another captain obvious moment), BD has no clue on how to move on to the second basketball game.

BD trying to create the first basketball game is what caused a year-plus delay on an single update (which wasn't released until March of 2023). I'm positive that the 2nd basketball game is the problem. For my evidence, I submit BD including as much shit as humanly possible into the game in order to avoid having to take another stab at a basketball game. I mean he can't use the house remodel and MacKenzie anymore right?

Spa sessions, meet and greets in FLA, secret submissive cults, cheer teams, swim teams, dinners, pregnancies, duck faces, mascara tears... seriously.... what's next the multi-verse, alien invasions, time-travel?

Last edited:

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
I mean he can't use the house remodel and MacKenzie anymore right?
Why not ? I'm out the loop , i only discovered the game and it's ridiculous setting fairly recently . I only keep seeing about Mackenzie being a self insert ?

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I would understand the complaints about the lack of updates if the game was any good but at this point people are just here out of habit :LOL:

Zoulu

Jun 24, 2018
Just started the game yesterday after finishing up race of life, (which was absolutely amazing btw, best stretchmarks in the AVN-verse), and I have to say, I kinda like it? I'm still on episode 1, I think I just impregnated a woman for woman and it seems like the MC is a God among men, everyone keeps willing to open their legs to him and I'm just in it for the ride lmao. Though I'm not huge on his girlfriend Jamie and am hoping that their is a breakup feature to this because I am intent on banging everyone around her and just leaving her to her own devices. Her facial animation is a bit..off in my view but I see that the dev makes improvements on it.

Also seeing some of the discourse on update frequency which is a bit of a bummer but I am glad I got many more AVN's to consume so I'm not too married to this one story. Here's hoping I can get with the taylor swift cheerleader captain (and the coach! and her daughter!)

Reactions: Felidako
Nov 22, 2021
Just started the game yesterday after finishing up race of life, (which was absolutely amazing btw, best stretchmarks in the AVN-verse), and I have to say, I kinda like it? I'm still on episode 1, I think I just impregnated a woman for woman and it seems like the MC is a God among men, everyone keeps willing to open their legs to him and I'm just in it for the ride lmao. Though I'm not huge on his girlfriend Jamie and am hoping that their is a breakup feature to this because I am intent on banging everyone around her and just leaving her to her own devices. Her facial animation is a bit..off in my view but I see that the dev makes improvements on it.

Also seeing some of the discourse on update frequency which is a bit of a bummer but I am glad I got many more AVN's to consume so I'm not too married to this one story. Here's hoping I can get with the taylor swift cheerleader captain (and the coach! and her daughter!)

• Haha
Reactions: Mars_ixv
Jan 14, 2023
Why not ? I'm out the loop , i only discovered the game and it's ridiculous setting fairly recently . I only keep seeing about Mackenzie being a self insert ?
She was "paying student loans back" during a National moratorium for multiple years. i.e. when no-one with said loans had to repay them, not even the interest (which was frozen).

Something only a fictional character written by someone with absolutely no clue about the financial aspect of student debt loans apart from what they gleamed from TheBlaze would suggest as an actual event that could happen.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes