jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
Update 1:
MC wakes up, uses bathroom, eats breakfast, heads out to the spa.

Update 2:
Gets in car, tries to find parking, walks to the front door of the spa.

Update 3:
Enters spa. Leaves spa.

Update 4:
Goes home. Sits on couch. Eats dinner. Bathroom. Sleep.

And throughout that exciting progression of storytelling, MC also banged 8 chicks somehow.
Maybe then it will follow like this ...

Update 5:
MC wakes up, goes to use shower, falls in shower, is injured till end of year, Mckenzie takes over till then :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Eiselfin and VOYEUR
May 17, 2020
Update 1:
MC wakes up, uses bathroom, eats breakfast, heads out to the spa.

Update 2:
Gets in car, tries to find parking, walks to the front door of the spa.

Update 3:
Enters spa. Leaves spa.

Update 4:
Goes home. Sits on couch. Eats dinner. Bathroom. Sleep.

And throughout that exciting progression of storytelling, MC also banged 8 chicks somehow.
Something like that yeah hehe
Maybe then it will follow like this ...

Update 5:
MC wakes up, goes to use shower, falls in shower, is injured till end of year, Mckenzie takes over till then :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
yep would guess there will be around 8-18 updates this year

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
For all that care this is what NutDrop had on his Patreon in October before it disappeared. But still no update news.

A Vacation Mode enabled
Braindrop has decided to take a break from October 30, 2023 till December 31, 2023, but you can subscribe anyway.
Braindrop has left this message for you:
Not going on a break, I will continue working as usual but I am pausing pledges for the moment due to me missing recent release dates.

Jun 26, 2023
Though the update will be when ever, I will be annoyed if we finally don't go all the way with Jasmine. The character is such a sweet heart.

(Though Bailey will always be my number 1)

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Like I said there are valid reasons to be frustrated. BD has fucked up a lot. But this is still one of my favorite games and it's sad to see this thread becoming so "toxic", for lack of a better word. The community around this game used to be cool and positive.

At least people aren't even being toxic here , except ironically that one guy earlier defending the game (but not defending it lol) . So far most people are just voicing fair criticism over the game and the behavior of the dev/publisher . There is just no way to fake being positive about it

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes