Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
Without wanting to make fun of BD but knowing his history, do you think we could have chapter 13 complete before March?

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
News flash genius... your personality doesn't have to coincide with the MC.
The MC is a nice dude so being an asshole isn't him.
If YOU wan to be an asshole try it IRL... see how far you make it... :KEK:

The cheat path has only relevance in this game for about 5 minutes... and it's only there you you can get some sex scenes early, nothing more.
So what you're saying is......you haven't made it very far....:unsure: :KEK:
The dude has a valid point there's a lot of over-justification as to why things are the way they are in this game. Racheal literally tempted you to cheat then pimped you out to rich women FOR MONEY and under the pretense that you impregnant them.
Then literally becomes Mother fucking Teresa to your gaggle of ho's but it's all love and positivity in the blockhead household make it make sense?
His point is valid though it's more of a shortcoming of the dev that there are choices in a Kinetic novel past who you screw that just do nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noid42

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
that the best you have why don't i be A Dik in IRL lol Tiger Woods. is one of the best D*** out there. He's a D*** and he still has more women and money than you will ever have. i can name wasy more as well
your pride hurt that bad my guy? Tighten up. ED.gif

Chaotic_Human

Aug 15, 2023
Can anyone help me please?

I've downloaded the android version, and was wondering if there's a way to delete saves...?

I have already played this game on windows, but my PC is currently being fixed, and I wanted to replay the game since it's been a while since my last pt, so I had to download the android version; but I've never played a AVN with the android lol. So any help would be very appreciated.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I do not care if this is an unpopular opinion, but why every time I play one of these visual novels? If I am supposed to be in. control of making decisions for the MC I can. never choose not to make him some beta punk simp This would be so much better for my playthrough if he can be some cold-hearted. basketball sharpshooting shark. He cares about the people that are close to him That's cool that he cares about them. but why does he have to share his feelings like some punk? If you allow me to be a cheater Don't force me to try to be a nice guy. He's not a nice guy. He's cheating because he wants to Don't try to justify it. Let me play the bad guy. Why? do I have to sit up here and pour my feelings out for some girl when I'm literally going around pouring my seed out in other women?

Please understand. I know this is not going to be a popular opinion with people I understand people want to have all lovey, dubby BS, Yes, I understand. You don't have to play this. I get it. I know I don't have to play this. What I'm saying still Is still valid Why are all these visual novels cut and paste? Just copies of other things. When will somebody be original and just be like, hey, if you want to be a complete D*** you can be a complete D*** If you want to be a saint, you can be a St. If you want to live in the gray area, you can live in the gray area. But forcing me to be a good guy when I'm literally doing everything possible to not be a good guy. Sucks.
Do you actually play games? If this MC isn't working for you, play another. I am sure you will find one where the writer actually gives you more of a choice in your actions.
The dude has a valid point there's a lot of over-justification as to why things are the way they are in this game. Racheal literally tempted you to cheat then pimped you out to rich women FOR MONEY and under the pretense that you impregnant them.
Then literally becomes Mother fucking Teresa to your gaggle of ho's but it's all love and positivity in the blockhead household make it make sense?
His point is valid though it's more of a shortcoming of the dev that there are choices in a Kinetic novel past who you screw that just do nothing.
Which is why I said to search elsewhere. This game doesn't seem to be having a major change anytime soon, so he would be better of looking for a different game rather than waiting for this dev to actually give the character that kind of depth.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
If anyone hasn't made it very far, it's you. All of the cheating stuff has been retconned, so that Jamie and MC don't view it as cheating. The problem of course is that the retcons themselves haven't been put into the game yet because the Season 1 Rework hasn't happened yet, but the effects of the retcons can be seen in dialogue with Jamie (I think also Shauna, Rachael, and maybe Alexis) during season 2.

That all said, yeah, the cheating content was seriously half baked, but it was at least somewhat written that way on purpose, the MC always felt guilty about the cheating. That's because the MC is not a totally moldable blank slate character, he's supposed to be a good natured guy. If people feel like it detracts from the game that they can't play the MC to be directly contrary to how he is meant to be, that's their prerogative, but that simply isn't the game that this is, has ever been, or ever will be. This isn't an RPG, it's a borderline Kinetic Novel (The only real choices you get are whether or not to pursue girls other than Jamie and Shauna, whether to cheat with Shauna, Alexis, Rachael, Katie and the clients, all of which has been retconned to not be cheating).

Reactions: Uthuriel

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
If anyone hasn't made it very far, it's you. All of the cheating stuff has been retconned, so that Jamie and MC don't view it as cheating. The problem of course is that the retcons themselves haven't been put into the game yet because the Season 1 Rework hasn't happened yet, but the effects of the retcons can be seen in dialogue with Jamie (I think also Shauna, Rachael, and maybe Alexis) during season 2.

That all said, yeah, the cheating content was seriously half baked, but it was at least somewhat written that way on purpose, the MC always felt guilty about the cheating. That's because the MC is not a totally moldable blank slate character, he's supposed to be a good natured guy. If people feel like it detracts from the game that they can't play the MC to be directly contrary to how he is meant to be, that's their prerogative, but that simply isn't the game that this is, has ever been, or ever will be. This isn't an RPG, it's a borderline Kinetic Novel (The only real choices you get are whether or not to pursue girls other than Jamie and Shauna, whether to cheat with Shauna, Alexis, Rachael, Katie and the clients, all of which has been retconned to not be cheating).
this why.jpg
You talked yourself into a circle here sir you basically said I didn't understand what I was playing while simultaneously using all my talking points and agreeing with me..:unsure: I can appreciate some ribbing which is what I did to Uthuriel by calling them an asshole because let's face it they are, but being a realist by definition can be assholish, but what are you trying to convey here?

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
f people feel like it detracts from the game that they can't play the MC to be directly contrary to how he is meant to be, that's their prerogative, but that simply isn't the game that this is, has ever been, or ever will be.
Even BD who wrote the MC doesn't know what/who he's meant to be..........How the fk do you? The Mc in this game is a bipolar schizophrenic that can say one thing and do another and vice versa...

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Even BD who wrote the MC doesn't know what/who he's meant to be..........How the fk do you? The Mc in this game is a bipolar schizophrenic that can say one thing and do another and vice versa...
If you actually think that, your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired. The other characters constantly talk about what a great guy the MC is. I'm not saying this is a great feat of writing, but the intention is crystal clear. The MC always chooses to help people even when it becomes actively self-destructive to do so. This is literally a plot point which the MC discusses with both Willabelle and Lauren.

In one breath you say:
Racheal literally tempted you to cheat then pimped you out to rich women FOR MONEY and under the pretense that you impregnant them.
and then you say this:
Then literally becomes Mother fucking Teresa to your gaggle of ho's but it's all love and positivity in the blockhead household
The thing which you're not understanding is that: When Rachael was originally introduced to the girls at WVM, the cheating was all a secret, so why wouldn't it be "all Love and Positivity"? At no point did Rachael try to get MC to leave Jamie, so what were you expecting to happen? For Rachael to show up and try to destroy her friend's son's relationship? Eventually, once BD started planning the Rework, there is even less reason for conflict with Rachael because the cheating is eliminated. If you want to talk about how this stuff is poorly written or if you think the ret-cons make it worse, that's fine, but what the guy you were defending was actually bitching about was that the MC can't be an asshole, which, as I said, is not what the game was ever meant to be.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes