johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
enough with hate please, our much loved BrainDrop is doing his worst to provide us with the best update (hoping for one that is lots small than the last update) all you guys know nothing of the hard work that he puts in every update, which one of you fuckers cares about him? huh? he needs to watch a few football matches than the update will come, besides it's been only a couple of months since the last update (and that one was the greatest) I hear they implanted a new ass hole in his forehead, every time he farts a piece of brain comes out.. thus the name (see first row)
haters to the core.. I for one have only love for the guy.. erm.. or whatever he is these days, every time he promises something expect only disappointment, how can you not love him?
MessiahRO I have committed a penalty. I feel shame.

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
god damn, if you have a look on the first pages you can see this monkey of a dev is actually really into his work, nowadays all we can hope for are broken promises
basement-jaxx-wheres-your-head-at.gif
this is a perfect resemblance of ours truly..

Mars_ixv

Sep 3, 2022
If I were in his shoes, and I missed one deadline I'd be embarrassed
This is the same thing I always think. I'd feel so bad if I were him. The guilt and shame of letting people down over and over again would make me give up. I guess if you surround yourself with the kind of hype men he has on Discord you build up a strange sense of "I've done nothing wrong, I can keep doing what I have been"

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
are you sure about that? I think she should be laughing if that were the case.
I think we're all laughing about NutDrops BS right now. I'm still waiting for his new Brainfart Dev report. I'm really anxious to see what new BS he's going to try to feed us and to see the start of his post is hilarious. Yo Yo Yo. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: All he needs to end his Dev report with is "For Shizzle" and the comedy would be complete.

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
I think we're all laughing about NutDrops BS right now. I'm still waiting for his new Brainfart Dev report. I'm really anxious to see what new BS he's going to try to feed us and to see the start of his post is hilarious. Yo Yo Yo. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: All he needs to end his Dev report with is "For Shizzle" and the comedy would be complete.
ahh for sure yes I totally agree on that one, frankly the updates are pure garbage and know for a fact that even IF he releases one at some point, it's nothing to be enjoyed. on the other hand his excuses aka dev reports those always crack me up, it's like every time he releases one is a new update on his level of stupidity.
Yo
Farting Brain here for you with a new release that is a little over 10 renders, not counting the inexistent the 1000 renders that I still have in my buffer in case something goes wrong and I can't meet a deadline that I myself placed. :cautious:
For Shizzle!!!

• Haha
Reactions: kcaldw

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
WVM doesn't appear on the Latest Update tab, at least not for me.
thats because it is not relased yet. what he meant was that the dev delays releases so it aligns perfectly with the time the uploaders of this site are working. most people view the latest updates page so if a dev woould want to make the most views on each update he needs to find out when uploaders of this site are uploading the contens

Reactions: SoGood725

SoGood725

Feb 23, 2022
thats because it is not relased yet. what he meant was that the dev delays releases so it aligns perfectly with the time the uploaders of this site are working. most people view the latest updates page so if a dev woould want to make the most views on each update he needs to find out when uploaders of this site are uploading the contens
Correct. Just something I've noticed with this game.

Reactions: hakulaku97

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
Well, the reason he delays it is probably to appear on the Latest Updates tab everytime he drops.
Originally, I though so too. But a thread can appear every 2 weeks... So yeah, it was probably a consideration for when he promised the 52/52, but that fell through in like 3 weeks :D (Which was, most likely, his accumulated work)

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes