Dickbutttt

Jun 12, 2020
Nah I know he's a pos liar im just saying imagine an alternate reality where everything he said was true. He'd be the most unlucky sumbitch the world ever saw.

BleachIT

Apr 26, 2021
" This character sheet is one of the old ones" makes sense that there is 0 Quality Control even later on xD. Im an Psychic so I have smth to share: "Hey BD here, I decided to combine the both parts and release them together some time next months so thats than 300 renders or was it 600? I know I once said Thousands. Hm well atleast 1 Render is coming out. Pinky Promise guys hehe"

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
enough with hate please, our much loved BrainDrop is doing his worst to provide us with the best update (hoping for one that is lots small than the last update) all you guys know nothing of the hard work that he puts in every update, which one of you fuckers cares about him? huh? he needs to watch a few football matches than the update will come, besides it's been only a couple of months since the last update (and that one was the greatest) I hear they implanted a new ass hole in his forehead, every time he farts a piece of brain comes out.. thus the name (see first row)
haters to the core.. I for one have only love for the guy.. erm.. or whatever he is these days, every time he promises something expect only disappointment, how can you not love him?

Dickbutttt

Jun 12, 2020
I just don't get it. If I were in his shoes, and I missed one deadline I'd be embarrassed but life goes on. If I missed 2 I'd be mortified. If I missed 3 you would never hear from me again. 4 and there would be a singularity opening up in the center of the planet fueled solely on my white hot thermonuclear levels of sheer humiliation. And yet dude misses EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

kaanovski55

Jun 19, 2020
dude Im waiting for a nice update for a while literally everyday Im checking for update I have no idea making a game but I just wanna help please dude I only want some nice a little long update come on

• Haha
Reactions: Mcknobz33

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
I just don't get it. If I were in his shoes, and I missed one deadline I'd be embarrassed but life goes on. If I missed 2 I'd be mortified. If I missed 3 you would never hear from me again. 4 and there would be a singularity opening up in the center of the planet fueled solely on my white hot thermonuclear levels of sheer humiliation. And yet dude misses EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
At that criteria, all reality should have folded in on itself at least 10 times over with the amount of deadlines (err Targets) he's missed.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes