MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
Doubt it. He will miss the deadline on Thursday, and probably go silent for a few days, and give us a end of the month for both parts deadline over the weekend. Same song and dance as always.
wishful thinking and I dare say keep dreaming duckling keep dreaming!!

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
wishful thinking and I dare say keep dreaming duckling keep dreaming!!
Well I never said he would actually release something by the end of the month, just that he would say it would release by the end of the month. Then end of month becomes 2nd week in Feb, which turns to end of Feb, then March, then a 150 render update which would be less than half of what was promised.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
So after another failed update who want's to bet that we'll hear from his alter ego MacKenzie again saying that she is communicating with Nutdrop and trying to get an update out as soon as possible and that NutDrop understands that he has let his fans down and he's trying to make amends. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
So after another failed update who want's to bet that we'll hear from his alter ego MacKenzie again saying that she is communicating with Nutdrop and trying to get an update out as soon as possible and that NutDrop understands that he has let his fans down and he's trying to make amends. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Nah I think the Kenzie filler arc is well and truly done especially now that everyone knows that was really BD... He'd be truly retarded to make a season 2 of Mackenzie the pr person.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Nah I think the Kenzie filler arc is well and truly done especially now that everyone knows that was really BD... He'd be truly retarded to make a season 2 of Mackenzie the pr person.
This is NutDrop so we never know.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
let´s be honest, his cultists would belive that story since he´s the epitome of honesty and never misses a Deadline, cuz, you know, it´s just a target :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: tslojr
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes