_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
Haven't checked in for a while (since before the basket ball game update).

Did Mackenzie-drop come back? How far into the 52/52 did he get? Is this game still shit?
lol what 52/52? it never was 52/52. failed at the start of that. The most recent promise I remember was he promised the next update would the entire florida update. MC lands and it ends not too terribly long after that. Big deal. After that is when he said next update would be full trip. That was I think 3 months ago? maybe 2. It was also I think 2 "updates" as well. One "update" was like 10 minutes lol. Oh well, short update. "next will be the rest of florida trip" was a common saying a while back.

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
Haven't checked in for a while (since before the basket ball game update).

Did Mackenzie-drop come back? How far into the 52/52 did he get? Is this game still shit?
well let me tell you, since Mackenzie and brain dead are one and the same person.. no we could not get rid of him.. sorry to disappoint mate.
I think he managed to release 2 of them since we are at b1.. the weird thing is, even though he failed (like he does at everything else) he keeps on releasing updates like as if for the 52/52... I guess he is still tricking his brain into thinking he is a dev.. :sneaky:
can't answer the last question, as everyone's opinion is different. the problem with these updates being delayed is because some weirdo made something like voodoo shit and our dev's butt hole fell off.. now even though he had them pledges paused the patrons still got billed, I mean lets be real the shit for brain will need the money to undergo butt hole reattachment (erm if you can believe this bull shit) personally I'd say everything is possible as up until now this dev made every possible excuse in the book.. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he came up with some shit like this..:cautious:
on a more serious side not ( this dev has 0 work done) so please don't expect anything.

Last edited:

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
if he's remaking the game will he at least make azel fuckable? hell take out the relationship with her out of it and let her be a teacher/counselor that has guided him throughout his life, if he didn't have any kisses in the game and obvious sexual tention it wouldn't matter much but the cockblocking of patreon can be worked around multiple games does it why tf is she off the table

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
Probable Dev Report #DILLIGAF

Yo,

So my plan to trick my brain into release mode by putting a deadline to release has failed. It seems that my mind is smarter than I took it for and caught wind of my plan to trick it into doing work. Needless to say, there will be no release this week.

I'm at a loss and powerless to overcome its might. I tried guys, but my mind tried to kill me in my sleep last weekend. My doctor called it apnea or something like that, but I knew it was my mind trying to murder me. I tried to fight back with some voodoo incantations that Mackenzie taught me during her trip to Port-au-Prince, Haiti, but apparently, I got the Haitian Creole wrong and instead of telling my brain to turn off, I accidentally made my butt hole fall off.

I won't mess around with my life, so I listened to my brain and did what it wanted. I watched some playoff football. I've also scheduled my butt hole reattachment surgery for next week. I hope it all goes well.

Don't worry, I have a plan on how to get the release back on track.

Thanks again for your support and be safe.

Be sure to subscribe,
BORPA

Last edited:

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
Probable Dev Report #DILLIGAF

Yo,

So my plan to trick my brain into release mode by putting a deadline to release has failed. It seems that my mind is smarter than I took it for and caught wind of my plan to trick it into doing work. Needless to say, there will be no release this week.

I'm at a loss and powerless to overcome its might. I tried guys, but my mind tried to kill me in my sleep last weekend. My doctor called it apnea or something like that, but I knew it was my mind trying to murder me.

I won't mess around with my life, so I listened to my brain, and did what it wanted. I watched some playoff football. Don't worry, I have a plan on how to get the release back on track.

Thanks again for your support and be safe.

Be sure to subscribe,
BORPA
I am not taking any sides here, but I do think that butthole reattachment is lot more worse bullshit like getting killed by your own mind, but who am I to judge, anything is possible.
I do however wholeheartedly agree with the fact that there will be no update this week also.. nobody cares about that shit, football is lot more important than to work for some strangers that pay a shit load of money for.. so suck on that patrons.. hmm this last bit might of sounded a bit more mean spirited ( sorry promise to take care of it).

Reactions: johnnyM

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
I am not taking any sides here, but I do think that butthole reattachment is lot more worse bullshit like getting killed by your own mind, but who am I to judge, anything is possible.
I do however wholeheartedly agree with the fact that there will be no update this week also.. nobody cares about that shit, football is lot more important than to work for some strangers that pay a shit load of money for.. so suck on that patrons..
TBH, I read your theory after I sent that fake dev report. I could definitely see what you theorized as a possible reason to delay. It's just as far fetched and out there as BD trying to trick his mind and his mind fighting back and trying to kill him in his sleep.

-edit-
MessiahRO I've added your excuse into the dev report. Cheers

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MessiahRO

Zooooooolfr

Jul 4, 2023
just wanna confirm something. is the harem tag just there for show or does this game actually allow u to have stable relationships with multiple women with each of them being ok with each other?

Zooooooolfr

Jul 4, 2023
Harem tag is not for show.
ok so i just need confirmation for my lil fragile heart. Is Jamie ok with the mc having relationships with other women cus shes sure pressuring me to do so XDD like i just started the game and she wants me to touch natalie on her leg, idk maybe thats just me though.

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
Tues to Thru

Are you ready fellas for another bs story for his proclaimed tricking his brain move ?
View attachment 3292116
Of course we are erm or at least I am.
I sure hope he will not disappoint and not come with some BS excuse as he always does.. that would be a real disappointment!!!
I for one am still hopping for the best (bullshit excuse that is) don't get me wrong, not talking about an actual update, as we all know, everyone here is still expecting what his actual brain is thinking. (bullshit the hell out of an excuse)

• Haha
Reactions: Reniere and tslojr

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
ok so i just need confirmation for my lil fragile heart. Is Jamie ok with the mc having relationships with other women cus shes sure pressuring me to do so XDD like i just started the game and she wants me to touch natalie on her leg, idk maybe thats just me though.
Jamie has this fetish. Feel free to go after every woman, he doesn't mind, he even supports you to have as many girls as possible.

Zooooooolfr

Jul 4, 2023
Jamie has this fetish. Feel free to go after every woman, he doesn't mind, he even supports you to have as many girls as possible.
ah man but i feel like shit, it wouldve been better if she was also having sex with the girls that i have sex with so i didnt feel any guilt but i didnt see a lesbian tag so thats not gonna happen

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes