kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
View attachment 3287537
I mean why change when you can create a fluffy pillow party of followers.
I just love how his followers are just gobbling up his BS like it's candy. These people are so brainwashed it's unreal. And since when did NutDrop become one of the best Developers in the industry? Dude needs to get in touch with reality I mean come on. This clown is obviously one of Nutdrops friends or butt buddies because there is no way an intelligent person can be this fucking stupid.

Issikka

Jan 27, 2022
I just love how his followers are just gobbling up his BS like it's candy. These people are so brainwashed it's unreal. And since when did NutDrop become one of the best Developers in the industry? Dude needs to get in touch with reality I mean come on. This clown is obviously one of Nutdrops friends or butt buddies because there is no way an intelligent person can be this fucking stupid.
I am like 99% sure those that are left as his patrons are peeps that have a financial slave fetish and are so pathetic at it that they could not even get a real findom to show them interest so they went for the worst patreon they could find... :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Mars_ixv

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
Seeing his post makes me wanna join his patreon then join his discord talk the truth and then get banned and cancel my patreon lol
my pettiness has reached a new low
View attachment 3287693
Not worth it, tbh. Those people are fucking cultists. Finally just dropped a pastebin copy of that post showing all his excuses over two years and left the server.

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
I am like 99% sure those that are left as his patrons are peeps that have a financial slave fetish and are so pathetic at it that they could not even get a real findom to show them interest so they went for the worst patreon they could find... :KEK:
Who wants to make a bet that the people singing his praises are just alter egos of Brain Dead. They're probably named Mackenzie, Mckenzie, Mackinzie, etc.....

Jun 26, 2023
I think I wrote it before, but as much as BrainDrop has disappointed many people on this site, until people stop paying him ....why would he ever stop? I mean, if I could walk into my work, sit with my feet up all day, and play on my phone and get 0 work done, but still get my full pay, then fuck it, why wouldn't I?

Unlike a "real" job, if you have people who are basically throwing money at you, it's hard to to actually want to earn it. And when those same people tell you you are amazing, that would make you feel good. So getting money for next to no work, plus all that Dopamine running in your brain from people telling you that your just the Bee's Knees, why would BrainDrop want to change?

I'm not defending him. I'm just saying, people dont' change until they feel they have to. And clearly, BrainDrop don't have to. At least, right now.

And I just seen now that I lied about coming back in a week. After this post, I'll be back in a week. I'm being as trust worthy as BrainDrop is when it comes to dates. My bad.

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
Am i in the minority in saying id wish the basketball part of the story got more progress :LOL:?
dude what the hell are you talking about? weren't you reading the previous comments?
in order to get more basketball content first we need more actual game progress and as things are coming along you've got time to kill before this amazing dev (cough bullshit) releases all of them so called episodes or chapter or whatever the fuck they are...

nataknight

Oct 1, 2017
dude what the hell are you talking about? weren't you reading the previous comments?
in order to get more basketball content first we need more actual game progress and as things are coming along you've got time to kill before this amazing dev (cough bullshit) releases all of them so called episodes or chapter or whatever the fuck they are...
No i honestly didn't, i just started this game yesterday and was wondering if others felt the same. Ill have to look back tho.

BleachIT

Apr 26, 2021
View attachment 3287520

Partial Dev Report 2 (01/22/2024)

Yo!

The last report was very self-critical and all of that remains true but I'm not going to be on that vibe every week. Instead I'm just going to say the plan and also the order of operations I'mma be following to close out this month and begin the next as that is where my head is at.

First things first is finishing and releasing the second part of Episode 13. This part will be around 300 renders and 9-10 animations. This part covers a scene with Rachael as well as their trip to the spa.
My target time to release is anywhere from Tuesday-Thursday this week.

Then I'll focus on releasing the last part of Episode 13.
Most of my issues with part 2 have been intertwined with part 3 so there's no cascade of problems for me to alter. My target for releasing is anytime before February 1st.
(Part 2-3 will release to all patrons at the same time, no tier timing due to the delays.)

After the releases, I plan on catching up on the side content.
Starting with the Bday renders, then Character Sheets.

After that will be the Season 1 report.

After all of that is complete I'll focus in on Episode 14 which will hopefully be a much smoother experience as it's familiar territory with everyone returning to WVM.
I'm not entirely sure how I'll handle the releases for Episode 14, It will likely be pretty varied as I plan on testing out a few things. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

That's all I have to share for the moment, as always thank you all so much for the support. I truly appreciate it. I hope you all have a wonderful week and I'll talk to you soon.

(There has also been an issue with patreon charging a select few despite pledges being paused these last couple of months. This is not intentional and is an error! Please check to see if you were charged and please send me a message directly here on patreon to let me know asap so I can get a refund sent to you straight away!)

• Haha
Reactions: tslojr

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
View attachment 3287520

Partial Dev Report 2 (01/22/2024)

Yo!

The last report was very self-critical and all of that remains true but I'm not going to be on that vibe every week. Instead I'm just going to say the plan and also the order of operations I'mma be following to close out this month and begin the next as that is where my head is at.

First things first is finishing and releasing the second part of Episode 13. This part will be around 300 renders and 9-10 animations. This part covers a scene with Rachael as well as their trip to the spa.
My target time to release is anywhere from Tuesday-Thursday this week.

Then I'll focus on releasing the last part of Episode 13.
Most of my issues with part 2 have been intertwined with part 3 so there's no cascade of problems for me to alter. My target for releasing is anytime before February 1st.
(Part 2-3 will release to all patrons at the same time, no tier timing due to the delays.)

After the releases, I plan on catching up on the side content.
Starting with the Bday renders, then Character Sheets.

After that will be the Season 1 report.

After all of that is complete I'll focus in on Episode 14 which will hopefully be a much smoother experience as it's familiar territory with everyone returning to WVM.
I'm not entirely sure how I'll handle the releases for Episode 14, It will likely be pretty varied as I plan on testing out a few things. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

That's all I have to share for the moment, as always thank you all so much for the support. I truly appreciate it. I hope you all have a wonderful week and I'll talk to you soon.

(There has also been an issue with patreon charging a select few despite pledges being paused these last couple of months. This is not intentional and is an error! Please check to see if you were charged and please send me a message directly here on patreon to let me know asap so I can get a refund sent to you straight away!)
Wait, season 1? But aren't we on season 2? Am I misremembering, I highly doubt he is talking about the remake plus who cares about B-day renders when there are like 999,999,999,999 female characters? This dude will do anything but actual development. Imagine an author writing a 1000-word blurb for every chapter or listing out every fucking character's traits. Bro, please just develop the game why are you endlessly side-questing? I say this but I'm honestly not surprised....To anyone who's new here, we might sound like ginormous assholes but this dude once upon a time was a credible dev and had a vision for this title...but that was Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany moons ago.

• Haha
Reactions: tslojr
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes