johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
Well, someone clearly hasn't experienced gastrointestinal distress from In-N-Out's animal style fries.
To be honest, I wouldn't eat anything that comes from a place called In-N-Out :ROFLMAO: . Of course, it's no different from eating a slider from White Castle.

• Haha
Reactions: tslojr
Nov 6, 2018
I played this game back when it was just starting, and I stopped because of the girlfriend. I hated that girl man. Something about her irritated me. Now, this was years ago, and I notice that the game has became really big, which is nice. My question is, is there an option at some point to break up with her? Cause I would pay to do that, lol.

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
I played this game back when it was just starting, and I stopped because of the girlfriend. I hated that girl man. Something about her irritated me. Now, this was years ago, and I notice that the game has became really big, which is nice. My question is, is there an option at some point to break up with her? Cause I would pay to do that, lol.
No, you can't get rid of her. With each harem member added her ass gains mass. She's too powerful at this point in the game.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Please tell me at least i can cheat on her
Temporarily. There's a cheating path but it gets retconned out for the season 1 rewrite whenever that happens.
After that MC isn't dating her until after probably the Jasmine pool scene so all the girls he fucks before that is no longer cheating.
Even in the current version though the cheating path ends after the Jasmine pool scene where Jamie decides she's a cuckquean and wants MC to0 fuck everyone. So kinda for now but not really.

Nov 6, 2018
NS
Temporarily. There's a cheating path but it gets retconned out for the season 1 rewrite whenever that happens.
After that MC isn't dating her until after probably the Jasmine pool scene so all the girls he fucks before that is no longer cheating.
Even in the current version though the cheating path ends after the Jasmine pool scene where Jamie decides she's a cuckquean and wants MC to0 fuck everyone. So kinda for now but not really.
And there's no way not to end up with her? like why? she's so mid even model wise? does she looks like the dev gf or something?

Jan 14, 2023
Your not seeing the big picture. All the LI's are normal-looking, beautiful women at first. Once Howard the MCduck fucks them they all get "duckified" and become part of the harem, duck faces and all.
There's a theory that the entire game is a meta-narrative about Aliens taking over the Human Race via pod replication and Jamie is the "Queen", so your theory fits this. This also fits the theme that "McKenzie" isn't actually a human, and is one of them... giving the Dev orders and controlling his output through the Discord. It's the greatest Lesbian Cuckold Fetish Domme head-fuck experience of our generation, you've just not seen the genius yet.

(Also, getting .gifs to work on this forum is amazingly inconsistent and irritating.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bufa and Grif1001

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Anyone even surprised by these delays 2023 was filled with them and 2024 seems to continue the trend nicely :ROFLMAO:

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
There's a theory that the entire game is a meta-narrative about Aliens taking over the Human Race via pod replication and Jamie is the "Queen", so your theory fits this. This also fits the theme that "McKenzie" isn't actually a human, and is one of them... giving the Dev orders and controlling his output through the Discord. It's the greatest Lesbian Cuckold Fetish Domme head-fuck experience of our generation, you've just not seen the genius yet.

(Also, getting .gifs to work on this forum is amazingly inconsistent and irritating.)

BFM.gif

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
NS

And there's no way not to end up with her? like why? she's so mid even model wise? does she looks like the dev gf or something?
She's too plot relevant for BD to want to make separate routes where you are and aren't romancing her, she is also the main facilitator of the harem's existence, especially at the beginning. Jamie and Shauna are the only 2 unavoidable LIs.

Nov 6, 2018
She's too plot relevant for BD to want to make separate routes where you are and aren't romancing her, she is also the main facilitator of the harem's existence, especially at the beginning. Jamie and Shauna are the only 2 unavoidable LIs.
Maybe now is too late but he could thought about it from the beginning. I wanna play this again for the hot muscular tomboy but i dunno if i can stand her that long with her witch face (its getting personal lol)

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes