RockChalk

Jan 22, 2023
WVM - Day In The Life Of Harper Screenshot 1.png
WVM - Day In The Life Of Harper Screenshot 2.png
WVM - Day In The Life Of Harper Screenshot 3.png
Anyone know why there is these censors on the "special" regions of Coach Harper?

This is from WVM - Day In The Life Of Harper, which I downloaded from here. I have tried 2 separate downloads, but still the same weird censor. Kinda ruins the vibe...

Can anyone help me figure out how to remove censored regions? Feels like I am watching JAV, but isn't WVM made in 'merica?

Thanks in advance!

Rock Chalk!

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
View attachment 3277927
View attachment 3277929
View attachment 3277930
Anyone know why there is these censors on the "special" regions of Coach Harper?

This is from WVM - Day In The Life Of Harper, which I downloaded from here. I have tried 2 separate downloads, but still the same weird censor. Kinda ruins the vibe...

Can anyone help me figure out how to remove censored regions? Feels like I am watching JAV, but isn't WVM made in 'merica?

Thanks in advance!

Rock Chalk!
dev added censoring as this part was released before we could see harper naked in the main game. and es he did not want to ruin the main game it was censored

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
View attachment 3277927
View attachment 3277929
View attachment 3277930

Thanks in advance!

Rock Chalk!
That's deliberate. The dev made some excuse that he didn't want to show Harper naked in a side game, and was supposedly leaving that for the main game but in reality, showing Harper naked and the MC having sex with her are two things that will never happen

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
That's deliberate. The dev made some excuse that he didn't want to show Harper naked in a side game, and was supposedly leaving that for the main game but in reality, showing Harper naked and the MC having sex with her are two things that will never happen
To be fair, we have seen her naked in the main game now, at least her tits anyway.

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
View attachment 3277927
View attachment 3277929
View attachment 3277930

Thanks in advance!

Rock Chalk!

Hoo boy... just wait until you get to the first (and possibly only) basketball game and see what BD did with the MC's facial appearance. BD just seemed to get all the "right angles" in that segment. It was a ton of fun on this thread for a while.

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Just started on this one a day ago and so far its been fun. As i understand this is primarily a harem game but i was wandering if it is possible to stay faithful to Jamie fully even if she at some point gives you permission to sleep around? I managed to decline every girl so far except for Shauna, which i think is not possible to avoid but could be wrong, so im thinking at best i could get a 3-way relationship. For my first playthrough i don't want to do any other girls if i can avoid it but on my second one i plan to go all in on every girl (except for straight up cheating, i will never do that in any game, just not my thing). This is just my preferred way to play VN's, in first playthroughs i tend to stick with just one girl and then on second one i go all the way doing everything that the game has to offer. I understand that this is probably not the way most people play these games but it is what i like to do

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Just started on this one a day ago and so far its been fun. As i understand this is primarily a harem game but i was wandering if it is possible to stay faithful to Jamie fully even if she at some point gives you permission to sleep around? I managed to decline every girl so far except for Shauna, which i think is not possible to avoid but could be wrong, so im thinking at best i could get a 3-way relationship. For my first playthrough i don't want to do any other girls if i can avoid it but on my second one i plan to go all in on every girl (except for straight up cheating, i will never do that in any game, just not my thing). This is just my preferred way to play VN's, in first playthroughs i tend to stick with just one girl and then on second one i go all the way doing everything that the game has to offer. I understand that this is probably not the way most people play these games but it is what i like to do
This is the wrong game for you! lol

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
This is the wrong game for you! lol
Like i said i will do a second playthrough with all the girls and i like the game so i would say it is for me, i have nothing against harem games, played plenty of them, i just prefer to play it my way as much as the game allows for the first time just to see how far i can push it. IMO the quality of the VN and writing really shows when you play it ''of the beaten path'' and not as intended but that may just be me haha

Jun 26, 2023
I haven't seen or head any updates. I remember BrainDrop saying the update was coming in a matter of "Days, not weeks". And I think he said that around the 5th and here we are, on the 20th.

I'm not as upset as other people are on here, as since I dont' pay, I don't care enough to get upset.

But if he's looking to regain the lost faith from his acutal paying members, this aint' the way to do it.

Reactions: tslojr

BleachIT

Apr 26, 2021
hes been doing that for a while now always getting a tiny update out at some point than saying the next one is bigger and coming out in a few days wich then turns into weeks since he has nth done and needs to do all from scratch. what i dont get is why he doesnt just say smth like "guys im sry, i lied. I dont have thousands of renders ready or even an script at all if im honest. Im an cronic lyer whos used up every excuse imaginable to get time so I can come up with mediocre small updates to keep u guys somewhat interested. Ive come to terms with it, I start everything from scratch after every update coming up with an script that makes atleast 10% sense with how fucked up the script already is. I mean I dont even know all branches anymore so I have to check all the time about some choice early one I already forgot about becomes important or whatever. I am overwhelmed rn and instead of lying even more ill, for once, be honest: I have 0 intrest in my own work anymore, my creativity is lacking and Im not sure what to do. What do u guys think I should do ? Maybe stop with this game and start a new one with wich Id have motivation again? Or take time off and getting help/my head free. All I know is it cant keep going like that im at an wall.". If he said smth like that for once i think noone would be mad? To me it seems like he doesnt even want to work on the game anymore. Since im not on the Discord i dont know if he said smth about his Motivation or Drive to keep working on it. It just seems so wierd going in circles over and over again with no end in sight.

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
hes been doing that for a while now always getting a tiny update out at some point than saying the next one is bigger and coming out in a few days wich then turns into weeks since he has nth done and needs to do all from scratch. what i dont get is why he doesnt just say smth like "guys im sry, i lied. I dont have thousands of renders ready or even an script at all if im honest. Im an cronic lyer whos used up every excuse imaginable to get time so I can come up with mediocre small updates to keep u guys somewhat interested. Ive come to terms with it, I start everything from scratch after every update coming up with an script that makes atleast 10% sense with how fucked up the script already is. I mean I dont even know all branches anymore so I have to check all the time about some choice early one I already forgot about becomes important or whatever. I am overwhelmed rn and instead of lying even more ill, for once, be honest: I have 0 intrest in my own work anymore, my creativity is lacking and Im not sure what to do. What do u guys think I should do ? Maybe stop with this game and start a new one with wich Id have motivation again? Or take time off and getting help/my head free. All I know is it cant keep going like that im at an wall.". If he said smth like that for once i think noone would be mad? To me it seems like he doesnt even want to work on the game anymore. Since im not on the Discord i dont know if he said smth about his Motivation or Drive to keep working on it. It just seems so wierd going in circles over and over again with no end in sight.
well after i read your post i came to the conclusion that you are new here, let me tell you, after the first year of the game's development our great dev brain shit started with bullshit excuses and all the time contradicting what he himself said what he will do. so in the 4 year of the development of this game it's pretty much dead.. only the simps still support this game either monetary or pure love for the game.. i for one, this game is pretty much dead and it can even get an abandoned tag.. i could care less. there are VN's thousand times better and with consistent updates.. not like this one with constant bs excuses that even he is beginning to believe. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
I haven't seen or head any updates. I remember BrainDrop saying the update was coming in a matter of "Days, not weeks". And I think he said that around the 5th and here we are, on the 20th.

I'm not as upset as other people are on here, as since I dont' pay, I don't care enough to get upset.

But if he's looking to regain the lost faith from his acutal paying members, this aint' the way to do it.
C'mon, that's just not fair. Just because we're approaching the one month anniversary of that famous 45 MB update (an industry first, I believe. BD is a true innovator.) is no reason to... fuck it, I can't even make it through the joke anymore.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes