shanenufc09

Aug 4, 2021
so didnt provide hes dev report he said was coming he needs to stop saying hes going to do something and failing in doing so absolute clown he is

Jun 26, 2023
Reportedly, when people complain on Discord, they are banned and comments deleted. So it may still be happening, but getting purged constantly.

If this report is true, then it goes with my previous comment. If he wants people to trust him again, if he wants people to be more understanding then doing this , the deleting of comments and banning members.... yeah, only gonna make people start to leave in big numbers.

I think I will come back in a week, check the updates and if nothing....then wait another week. This has already taken too much of the time I have. Have a good one eveyrone.

Reactions: MalamenUK

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
If this report is true, then it goes with my previous comment. If he wants people to trust him again, if he wants people to be more understanding then doing this , the deleting of comments and banning members.... yeah, only gonna make people start to leave in big numbers.

I think I will come back in a week, check the updates and if nothing....then wait another week. This has already taken too much of the time I have. Have a good one eveyrone.
Nope... Sadly that ain´t the case, since most of the ppl over there stick together and treat him like a god. He has his own little cult surrounding him. Belive me, a lot of ppl who were banned there comment in here now instead since he can´t ban us in this forum. He just can´t handle critique and everyone who even dares to question him.... well, you get the point.

Reactions: Grif1001

Mars_ixv

Sep 3, 2022
I understand that this is probably not the way most people play these games but it is what i like to do
I get you, I love seeing all the hidden paths or variations in AVN's so I always end up with a shit load of playthroughts. One with Nat and Harper, just Harper (I wanted to see if you get an early sex scene since her excuse is about the MC and her daughter being together, she still says no but says it's bc Nat has a crush on the MC)

I've also done a "no babies/pull out master playthrough, Rachel won't get pregnant. So Rachel has three different variations, no relationship, relationship and pregnant, relationship and not pregnant.

Another being the Rainn and Bailey situation, with both Rainn and Bailey, just Bailey, just Rainn. Neither and putting them together.

I know it's not the usual way to play a harem game but I enjoy it (I'm surprised my skip button still works with all these playthroughs)

Reactions: LoGyMW

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
I get you, I love seeing all the hidden paths or variations in AVN's so I always end up with a shit load of playthroughts.

I know it's not the usual way to play a harem game but I enjoy it (I'm surprised my skip button still works with all these playthroughs)
It's a great way to enjoy AVN games . I like pushing those limits too . The problem here is that there is nothing to choose and do . You're expecting to be able to pick from a variety of shoes , but instead you're just chopping bits of your leg then your whole foot .

Which is fine when a game does not pretend to have choices and is openly a kinetic novel

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Grif1001

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
It's a great way to enjoy AVN games . I like pushing those limits too . The problem here is that there is nothing to choose and do . You're expect to be able to pick from a variety of shoes , but instead you're just chopping bits of your leg then your whole foot .

Which is fine when a game does not pretend to have choices and is openly a kinetic novel
Yea this is one of the games with fairly limited and linear choices, but i will say that in my Jamie&Shauna only playthrough there is still a ton of stuff and content to be had and, for me at least, the whole story somehow feels more meaningful when you are not just mindlessly banging everyone with a pulse every other scene. Quality over quantity is what im saying. That said, im sure i will also enjoy bang everyone playthrough once i get to it. And once the game is eventually finished im expecting there to be more than one ending depending on who you chose to be with so doing more than one playthrough with different choices each time works out. I agree that more divergent paths would be way better though, this game is maybe just a bit too linear to get more than two playthroughs out of it

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
And once the game is eventually finished im expecting there to be more than one ending depending on who you chose to be with so doing more than one playthrough with different choices each time works out.
Nah won't happen , there is two mandatory women already , and the game is already scripted in a way that both girls will just accept whatever else happens , but that they'll be the main ones and love interests . Or at least Jaime established that . Sure the MC will claim to love all of them equally , but they will all be extras , besides Jamie and Shauna . I can only picture a single real ending , with scenes added or cut from it , according to whom you let join .

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Just this part of his new patreon post made me laugh

Yo! The last report was very self-critical and all of that remains true but I'm not going to be on that vibe every week.

been on that type of vibe for the past year or so.

Popurretas

Apr 10, 2020
UnofficialDR2.png

Partial Dev Report 2 (01/22/2024)

Yo!

The last report was very self-critical and all of that remains true but I'm not going to be on that vibe every week. Instead I'm just going to say the plan and also the order of operations I'mma be following to close out this month and begin the next as that is where my head is at.

First things first is finishing and releasing the second part of Episode 13. This part will be around 300 renders and 9-10 animations. This part covers a scene with Rachael as well as their trip to the spa.
My target time to release is anywhere from Tuesday-Thursday this week.

Then I'll focus on releasing the last part of Episode 13.
Most of my issues with part 2 have been intertwined with part 3 so there's no cascade of problems for me to alter. My target for releasing is anytime before February 1st.
(Part 2-3 will release to all patrons at the same time, no tier timing due to the delays.)

After the releases, I plan on catching up on the side content.
Starting with the Bday renders, then Character Sheets.

After that will be the Season 1 report.

After all of that is complete I'll focus in on Episode 14 which will hopefully be a much smoother experience as it's familiar territory with everyone returning to WVM.
I'm not entirely sure how I'll handle the releases for Episode 14, It will likely be pretty varied as I plan on testing out a few things. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

That's all I have to share for the moment, as always thank you all so much for the support. I truly appreciate it. I hope you all have a wonderful week and I'll talk to you soon.

(There has also been an issue with patreon charging a select few despite pledges being paused these last couple of months. This is not intentional and is an error! Please check to see if you were charged and please send me a message directly here on patreon to let me know asap so I can get a refund sent to you straight away!)

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
are these fucking guys for real? erm, sorry, not guys simps.. i am terribly sorry for that one, and this last simp saying that he deserves something for his hard work? what hard work? tuesday - thursday? are we talking this year cuz that would be incredible and very hard to believe. this shit stain of a dev (his name keeps on evolving lol) deserves absolutely nothing, but who am i to argue with the simporters..? i changed my mind, i don't want a vn anymore i want the abandoned tag. :giggle:

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes