Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Am i in the minority in saying id wish the basketball part of the story got more progress :LOL:?
Not at all . The basketball and whole "big rookie comes to save an ailing club" angle is what initially sold the game to me , even if it's an AVN . Hardly the "my man is the savior , let's share his seed across the world" Jaimie cult byline .

But i never , never expected to have only one match in so many chapters , and such idiotic plotlines such as a school not even being able to fill a whole team , and even losing most of its team that way

Last edited:

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
from an update every week to milking like nothing changed. Prediction for 'it's a hobby' rant: May 2024 on worker's day

Jan 14, 2023
real talk my foil hat theory is that BD actually banked up a lot of content in the beginning for wvm which is why his releases were so fuckin rapid. Because it doesn't make sense that with better equipment the updates became more scarce. Now this dude is scrabbling to make content every update which is why the game feels so segmented from update to update coupled with the fact that he's a serial procrastinator leads to this....
The game was obviously massively front-loaded; I just doubt it's the same person who did the initial launch and now.

Models changing (and becoming, well: "they all have the same smile" = "I'm not a talented user of this 3d program" in a 'this is a job / career, and these are obviously newbie errors' analysis); inability to crunch / put out renders in a timely fashion (??lower tech setup??); total cluelessness about plotting / story (I mean, it wasn't Shakespeare, but there was at least some arcs going on, which now seem to be relegated to "...but wait, here's a new LI and a new plotline and we'll go do something totally irrelevent") and finally, "imaginary employees on Discord who write like I imagine an employee writes (secretly a LI in disguise)" who don't actually do any of the work that a job requires (you know, "PA / Assistant" is kinda a common job, in the real world).

The constant stream of IRL drama / addiction to Discord screams teenager / young adult as well.

Offering 10:1 odds some Saudi Prince bought it as a vanity project... there are few people in the world *this* much of a fucking disaster. Or someone had a huge car crash and lost the cognitive ability to function as a professional, which the entire project screamed of when first launched (slick, marketed well, front-loaded content, huge PR push > massive Patreon, PR splash cards, aesthetics in color design (yellow bold logo) that descended into "going to put some fucking shocking purple clashing furniture in as an update" etc etc). Someone dig up that bit where the Patreon access was handed over to McKenzie - given that has bank details attached (and changing who gets paid isn't trivial, precisely to prevent Fraud), that's a massive guilty tell (as in projection: "hmm, my new PA / LI is going to do precisely the thing I did as part of her narrative" - this is the online version of "dupers' delight", btw ,and so obvious). It's also totally unbelievable: who in reality hands over passwords to their income stream to a random Discord hanger-on? The answer is: no-one (and I mean no-one) who does this for a living; it's basically demanding someone steal / scam you out of your livelyhood.

TL;DR

Current owner is LARPING being a Game Dev, actual Dev / team sold off this project a few years ago.

Last edited:

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
The game was obviously massively front-loaded; I just doubt it's the same person who did the initial launch and now.

Models changing (and becoming, well: "they all have the same smile" = "I'm not a talented user of this 3d program" in a 'this is a job / career, and these are obviously newbie errors' analysis); inability to crunch / put out renders in a timely fashion (??lower tech setup??); total cluelessness about plotting / story (I mean, it wasn't Shakespeare, but there was at least some arcs going on, which now seem to be relegated to "...but wait, here's a new LI and a new plotline and we'll go do something totally irrelevent") and finally, "imaginary employees on Discord who write like I imagine an employee writes (secretly a LI in disguise)" who don't actually do any of the work that a job requires (you know, "PA / Assistant" is kinda a common job, in the real world).

The constant stream of IRL drama / addiction to Discord screams teenager / young adult as well.

Offering 10:1 odds some Saudi Prince bought it as a vanity project... there are few people in the world *this* much of a fucking disaster. Or someone had a huge car crash and lost the cognitive ability to function as a professional, which the entire project screamed of when first launched (slick, marketed well, front-loaded content, huge PR push > massive Patreon, PR splash cards, aesthetics in color design (yellow bold logo) that descended into "going to put some fucking shocking purple clashing furniture in as an update" etc etc). Someone dig up that bit where the Patreon access was handed over to McKenzie - given that has bank details attached (and changing who gets paid isn't trivial, precisely to prevent Fraud), that's a massive guilty tell (as in projection: "hmm, my new PA / LI is going to do precisely the thing I did as part of her narrative" - this is the online version of "dupers' delight", btw ,and so obvious). It's also totally unbelievable: who in reality hands over passwords to their income stream to a random Discord hanger-on? The answer is: no-one (and I mean no-one) who does this for a living; it's basically demanding someone steal / scam you out of your livelyhood.

TL;DR

Current owner is LARPING being a Game Dev, actual Dev / team sold off this project a few years ago.
I also suspect that devs changing may be very well true, on the S2-CH1-EP10 update render quality took a major hit I even left a comment back then mentioning that:
do the renders in this update look a little "off" or am i imagining things?
Also the model change that occured is in my personal opinion weird to say the least, it is more like someone trying their best to copy the orginal models, all skin texture changes were for the worse.

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
His updates are always done months ago, and are always not ready, simultaneously. So many futures, and they are all real, we just don't know which one will coalesce. Until then they are all happening.

Now that I think about it, I think that BD might be related to Grif from Men In Black 3.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: tslojr

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019

TL;DR

The guy was goofy even when he used to be active on this forum. Likely he was energetic with his new project and with all the money coming in he got even more motivated to work. With time he got complacent, lazy and procrastinated hard when he couldn't match his past enthusiasm. Rather than accepting the truth and come out clean, kept bullshitting to keep the money flowing. He bullshitted too much to not bullshit anymore.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
And the latest excuse is....

Borpa — Today at 8:06 PM
Keep things directed at me not at each other or it will get removed.

Patreon post will be up later tonight, but just to quickly get it out there. I had some irl stuff pop up this week that slowed me down. Everything will be out by the end of the month still. Part 2 is any day now and will be around 300 renders, part 3 will be near the end of the month and will also be 300 renders.

[8:06 PM]
Released to everyone right away btw, I'll let you guys know when it's uploading.
Here we go. I have a PHD in BD Bullshit. This translates to.

We'll see part 2 by the end of the month, likely Feb. 3-4 weekend. Part 3 will be released in either late Feb or late March as he'll restructure his wording on how these parts are split up to confuse everyone. Because, I don't remember there ever being any mention of a part 3 for Episode 13 until now.

This is exactly what he did for Episode 12 in August. Delayed, split into parts, delayed, released "part 1" in August with "part 2" coming "next week" which was released Oct. 29 which was the mass orgy with strangers on the boat.
View attachment 3287520

Partial Dev Report 2 (01/22/2024)

Yo!

The last report was very self-critical and all of that remains true but I'm not going to be on that vibe every week. Instead I'm just going to say the plan and also the order of operations I'mma be following to close out this month and begin the next as that is where my head is at.

First things first is finishing and releasing the second part of Episode 13. This part will be around 300 renders and 9-10 animations. This part covers a scene with Rachael as well as their trip to the spa.
My target time to release is anywhere from Tuesday-Thursday this week.

Then I'll focus on releasing the last part of Episode 13.
Most of my issues with part 2 have been intertwined with part 3 so there's no cascade of problems for me to alter. My target for releasing is anytime before February 1st.
(Part 2-3 will release to all patrons at the same time, no tier timing due to the delays.)

After the releases, I plan on catching up on the side content.
Starting with the Bday renders, then Character Sheets.

After that will be the Season 1 report.

After all of that is complete I'll focus in on Episode 14 which will hopefully be a much smoother experience as it's familiar territory with everyone returning to WVM.
I'm not entirely sure how I'll handle the releases for Episode 14, It will likely be pretty varied as I plan on testing out a few things. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

That's all I have to share for the moment, as always thank you all so much for the support. I truly appreciate it. I hope you all have a wonderful week and I'll talk to you soon.

(There has also been an issue with patreon charging a select few despite pledges being paused these last couple of months. This is not intentional and is an error! Please check to see if you were charged and please send me a message directly here on patreon to let me know asap so I can get a refund sent to you straight away!)
And here is exactly what I said would happen. He reported just a few days ago that there was a Part 2 (300 renders) and Part 3 (300 renders) before the end of the month.

Now, in the latest news the part 3 (300 renders) there is no mention of part 3 or the other 300 renders. So, why isn't part 2 600 renders?

This guy just can't help himself. It's unbelievable.

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
So part 2 is supposed to be released Tuesday-Thursday (ie his brain is going to be tricked into release mode Tue-Thur), and part 3 released at the end of the month.

Yet he says that the patrons will get parts 2 and 3 at the same time. So.... the possibly, maybe, release date is Jan 31?

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
And here is exactly what I said would happen. He reported just a few days ago that there was a Part 2 (300 renders) and Part 3 (300 renders) before the end of the month.

Now, in the latest news the part 3 (300 renders) there is no mention of part 3 or the other 300 renders. So, why isn't part 2 600 renders?

This guy just can't help himself. It's unbelievable.
I mean, this update was supposed to drop in November. So if he can "tweak" them for way longer than it takes to do them from scratch...
IMO there is no NTR in the game 'cause he is fucking their wallets in plain sight, so there is no need for that in his "superior specimen" game.

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
I mean, this update was supposed to drop in November.
*cough*October*cough*

View attachment 3005043

Dev Report #25 (October 14th, 2023)

Yo!

So, not going to waste any time.
The update will not be today and as a result, I will be pausing pledges for November.
Let's talk about when it will be released.

So, I bit off more than I could chew. This update has expanded to a point where I've fallen into some old issues and I'm struggling with finalizing it. Namely with making the scenes flow into each other.
So, as I have no interest in falling back into the headspace I was in half a year ago... I'm going to do the same thing I did to get out of my situation back then before I'm actually there.
I'm splitting this update into two parts to help make it easier for me to finalize mentally. One 400 render update to be released on the 19th. And one 300 render update to be released on the 24th. And then episode 13 will be released on the 31st.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Dont forget DEC 26 to 27 and also the 30 to 31 which he only dropped one and made some other BS about the Dec 30sh update lol

• Haha

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Not at all . The basketball and whole "big rookie comes to save an ailing club" angle is what initially sold the game to me , even if it's an AVN . Hardly the "my man is the savior , let's share his seed across the world" Jaimie cult byline .

But i never , never expected to have only one match in so many chapters , and such idiotic plotlines such as a school not even being able to fill a whole team , and even losing most of its team that way
This is pretty much the same exact situation as in Collage Kings where fighting was initial ''hook'' and in 3 seasons we only had one fight so far. I honestly wouldn't expect the second match (which is supposed to happen next week in the game but they have to forfeit the next two games anyway due to injuries) probably before the next season, if there is one. Initially the first season of this game took place within a week and a half (9 days) only to be reworked in season 2 like a month passed because he probably realized that he crammed too much shit into one week. Bottom line, the in game timeline is moving way too slow to expect the next game in this season, maybe next season if we are lucky lol

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes