Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
ah man but i feel like shit, it wouldve been better if she was also having sex with the girls that i have sex with so i didnt feel any guilt but i didnt see a lesbian tag so thats not gonna happen
It really seems to me you have no idea how harem works...
Harem is a male power fantasy... there is no need for the woman to have sex with each other, though some harem games have that as well...
There is also no need to feel guilty about pixel women.

Just enjoy yourself.

Reactions: EJW and tslojr

Zooooooolfr

Jul 4, 2023
It really seems to me you have no idea how harem works...
Harem is a male power fantasy... there is no need for the woman to have sex with each other, though some harem games have that as well...
There is also no need to feel guilty about pixel women.

Just enjoy yourself.
nah i do know how they work but it usually is the case that the harem has fun times within themselves with each other yk. seeing jamie like this made me wonder if this was a case of her not thinking she was enough but ig she likes getting cucked or more politely she wants everybody to be happy

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
nah i do know how they work but it usually is the case that the harem has fun times within themselves with each other yk. seeing jamie like this made me wonder if this was a case of her not thinking she was enough but ig she likes getting cucked or more politely she wants everybody to be happy
You're confusing harem with poly... both valid but not the same.

Last edited:

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
ah man but i feel like shit, it wouldve been better if she was also having sex with the girls that i have sex with so i didnt feel any guilt but i didnt see a lesbian tag so thats not gonna happen
Let's put it this way , it's some BS that kept getting teased between at least 2 duos of women , but that keeps going nowhere and being pushed back . Maybe it will even really happen , but the drag and pace ain't worth it

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
Oct 19, 2020
Probable Dev Report #DILLIGAF

Yo,

So my plan to trick my brain into release mode by putting a deadline to release has failed. It seems that my mind is smarter than I took it for and caught wind of my plan to trick it into doing work. Needless to say, there will be no release this week.

I'm at a loss and powerless to overcome its might. I tried guys, but my mind tried to kill me in my sleep last weekend. My doctor called it apnea or something like that, but I knew it was my mind trying to murder me. I tried to fight back with some voodoo incantations that Mackenzie taught me during her trip to Port-au-Prince, Haiti, but apparently, I got the Haitian Creole wrong and instead of telling my brain to turn off, I accidentally made my butt hole fall off.

I won't mess around with my life, so I listened to my brain and did what it wanted. I watched some playoff football. I've also scheduled my butt hole reattachment surgery for next week. I hope it all goes well.

Don't worry, I have a plan on how to get the release back on track.

Thanks again for your support and be safe.

Be sure to subscribe,
BORPA

I can't tell the difference this is real or not :devilish: Hopefuly im not the only one thinks this :ROFLMAO:

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
It's 100% real *sarcasm* :sneaky:
Nuh uh uh. Can´t be real without the same copy pasted sentence he has in every Dev report :p

You know, the usual: " But yeah, that's all I have to share for the moment. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! "

• Haha
Reactions: tslojr

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
Nuh uh uh. Can´t be real without the same copy pasted sentence he has in every Dev report :p

You know, the usual: " But yeah, that's all I have to share for the moment. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! "
Also missing the new release date that he will 100% miss and then later tell everyone wasn't a firm release date so it doesn't count that he missed it.

• Haha
Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
Probable Dev Report #DILLIGAF

Yo,

So my plan to trick my brain into release mode by putting a deadline to release has failed. It seems that my mind is smarter than I took it for and caught wind of my plan to trick it into doing work. Needless to say, there will be no release this week.

I'm at a loss and powerless to overcome its might. I tried guys, but my mind tried to kill me in my sleep last weekend. My doctor called it apnea or something like that, but I knew it was my mind trying to murder me. I tried to fight back with some voodoo incantations that Mackenzie taught me during her trip to Port-au-Prince, Haiti, but apparently, I got the Haitian Creole wrong and instead of telling my brain to turn off, I accidentally made my butt hole fall off.

I won't mess around with my life, so I listened to my brain and did what it wanted. I watched some playoff football. I've also scheduled my butt hole reattachment surgery for next week. I hope it all goes well.

Don't worry, I have a plan on how to get the release back on track.

Thanks again for your support and be safe.

Be sure to subscribe,
BORPA
Bro this fucking gassed me, I for a split second thought this was real and said to myself "How dumb does this dude have to be to admit this?" Brilliant 10/10

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
Jamie has this fetish. Feel free to go after every woman, he doesn't mind, he even supports you to have as many girls as possible.
hey now, Jamie is a girl put some S's ahead of her pronoun i know we're living in West world but I'm not there yet put some respect on her pronouns.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vaftrudner

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
Hello I play is game via Joiplay on my Samsung S21+ , can I download this mod for my phone?
first of all nobody really cares what type of phone you have (I personally don't)
secondly if it's an android you find it here.
thirdly no update yet, wohoo, keep up the good work you trickster (the only person alive who can actually trick his own brain) :rolleyes:

Reactions: dSinx_

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
As for the discussion about the name Jamie, I don't know if it's serious or not, but in fact this name has been used for both genders since the 1970s, the most famous example being the actress Jamie Lee Curtis.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
As for the discussion about the name Jamie, I don't know if it's serious or not, but in fact this name has been used for both genders since the 1970s, the most famous example being the actress Jamie Lee Curtis.
Sounds like some of that new age gender bull. Can pin a pair of tits on a Jamie but a dude's a dude and Jamie is clearly 100% man from that name alone.
Hopefully this makes the sarcasm a little more obvious

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes