markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
All I wanted was more Shauna and incest.
All i wanted was the remake cause it was going to fix alot of early continuity issues i still think if he would've delivered on that he wouldn't have as many issues. Especially the characters he using characters planned for the remake the remake isnt finish so we're getting characters in s2 we dont know but the MC does

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
What does NBA and NHL playoffs had to do with his game???I mean nobody of all those guys supporting his game on patreon will wait for NBA and NHL playoffs to finish
Because apparently he is an avid sports fan, and those are the 2 sports having playoffs at the moment, so it is a good chance that he is watching those instead of working on stuff. Though the NHL has been on a week long break, waiting for the final round to start.

And they'll (his patreon supporters) stick around because if they haven't left already, it is unlikely they'll leave in the next few weeks. He hasn't been held accountable yet, so he hasn't felt any need to change his tactic. He has dialed in a sweet spot where he can manage a minimal amount of effort, get disproportionate rewards for said effort, and doesn't feel the need to do anything differently). If his subs took a big dip tomorrow to lets say, half.... He'd probably just trickle out some new "sneak peek" content, Maybe make some grand, vague promise about doing better.... and he might up his effort a tiny bit. Then his subs will tick back up, and he'll resume his previous tendencies.

He has no incentive to be honest, or to work hard on it, because he has a legion of fans that seemingly have no limits to the mistreatment and lies that they will put up with.... So why change?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Shadow74

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
All i wanted was the remake cause it was going to fix alot of early continuity issues i still think if he would've delivered on that he wouldn't have as many issues. Especially the characters he using characters planned for the remake the remake isnt finish so we're getting characters in s2 we dont know but the MC does
Eventually we're gonna get an update that starts out with the MC waking up and discovering that it is the morning of the day he's supposed to leave for college and everything else was a dream and that's why it all got so weird at the end...and then BD will relaunch it all over again...

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
you realize that the S1 issues continue in S2 aswell? Instead of 120hr days ur getting 110hr days xD. Soooo... Do you expect a rework for S2 aswell?

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
BD aside, are people still actually interested in the game anymore? Like what content are people waiting for at this point? Incest is not going to happen so that’s off the table. I know there are some waiting for the solo JamiexShauna stuff that’s been being built up but it feels like BD is afraid of pulling the trigger even if it’s optional because some people might see it as NTR and we all know how those arguments end up.

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
BD aside, are people still actually interested in the game anymore? Like what content are people waiting for at this point? Incest is not going to happen so that’s off the table. I know there are some waiting for the solo JamiexShauna stuff that’s been being built up but it feels like BD is afraid of pulling the trigger even if it’s optional because some people might see it as NTR and we all know how those arguments end up.
I just want to see if my theory about Delilah being the other car crash survivor is true. After that, fuck this game.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
More progress with Shauna.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Full on JamiexShauna content either with or without MC present(but has given his consent) is what I've been waiting for.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Honestly I'm just here for Harper at this point.

Apr 30, 2023
I just want to see if my theory about Delilah being the other car crash survivor is true. After that, fuck this game.
Well probably Delilah is not the other car crash survivor because as far as i remember Azel told the MC that he and another girl his age survived only and if that is correct Delilah can not be her my question is about the tattoo

Draal3

Oct 10, 2021
I have a good question? What does WVM stand for anyway? and when is a new update coming out because This is one of my favourite games, also when are you going to bang your adopted mother? Also when are you going to bang The Rainbow Girls? Also Rain {I never could spell her name right} also the cheerleader's of the revel university?
There is a real life college, well it is a college "district". I have no idea if that is what BD had in mind for the game or not. It is in California, USA. It consists of West Valley College and Mission College. Collectively they are known as WVM.

Update and other questions?...no friggin clue for any of them!!!

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes