Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
BD aside, are people still actually interested in the game anymore? Like what content are people waiting for at this point? Incest is not going to happen so that’s off the table. I know there are some waiting for the solo JamiexShauna stuff that’s been being built up but it feels like BD is afraid of pulling the trigger even if it’s optional because some people might see it as NTR and we all know how those arguments end up.
Honestly , even if i could discard some major issues with important aspect of the game (since unlike many , i had a negative outlook since the beginning , not just a soured experience month/years later , like many) ... i dunno that i really would be . For me to care the characters would also need to be developed more , and not just constantly added and discarded for fresher meat . A great example are characters like Jasmine , her story barely move over the years ... for no real reason other that just being ignored in a flurry and constant stream of new women .

How am i supposed to get attached to anyone ? Especially while being constantly annoyed at the way the basketball thematic and concept is handled , and the way the MC's charm is presented ?

i'm there for the meme and lolz at this point

Reactions: karumi56

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Apr 30, 2023
I can only speak for myself.

This story, these characters, is still, and I don't think it will ever change, one of my most favorite ones. In spite of the poor managing skills of the creator, he did make something that still stands out among the bevy of games/stories in this site. Did he always make good choices? No. He didn't. Yes, he's guilty of the cardinal sin of not being perfect. He's inconsistent, inconsiderate, unreliable, yes he's all that. I still don't care, and I still have the same feelings for WVM as I've had since the first time I played it. He can remake, redo, turn everyone into quacking Ducks, I don't care. I still love it, I am still waiting, and will keep doing it.

I am not even going to give the second part of your post the dignity of an answer.

Anyone that disagrees with me, feel free to do so. It's your life, do with it what you want.

Peace :)
This story ?? this AVN may had story in the beginning but at some point story got thrown out of the window

Apr 30, 2023
And? Your point is?

Please read the last line of my post.

Peace :D
My point is obvious....WVM has no story anymore it's just a metiore game that has lots of sex and that is it... I like it for that but that is all it is the story at some point flew out of the window , no offense so are most of the character development on the whole project...

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
My point is obvious....WVM has no story anymore it's just a metiore game that has lots of sex and that is it... I like it for that but that is all it is the story at some point flew out of the window , no offense so are most of the character development on the whole project...
And you clearly don't see my point...

I couldn't care less.

I still love it. I still play it. I still enjoy it.

You? Well you do whatever the fuck you want to do. Think whatever the fuck you want to think. Write it in capital letters on a highway for all I care.

I will still say the same. I love this game.

If you don't? Well, it's YOUR loss, not mine. :)

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
And? Your point is?

Please read the last line of my post.

Hey guys, come on. Both of you have some valid points, and each is free to have their own opinions. KK, I enjoy reading most of your posts. You have a good view point on many things. FG I admire your convictions and enjoy your posts as well. We all have something we like about WVM even if it's getting difficult for some of us to see those things or remember them but if we didn't we wouldn't still come to this thread hoping for an update.

FG isn't just some BD fanboi who's gushing over his hero. He admits that BD has messed some stuff up and made mistakes. He's also brave enough to post in a semi-toxic thread that he still loves the game and I believe he has a right to do that. So good on you.

KK is right, when taking the game as a whole. It is mediocre. It didn't start out that way and those of us who have been watching and playing it from the beginning still remember the hope we had for it initially. Hope that was crushed, and the story we loved at the beginning now has so many convoluted twists and turns that lead us down blind alleys to leave us face to face with duck faced girls, that many of us do feel betrayed and are left wishing for a better story with actual character growth and development.

Both of you have good points and there is plenty of room for both of your views, because at the heart of them, you both agree that BD has made some mistakes with WVM. I think we can all agree on this without fighting over weather we are feel optimistic that BD can still put out a good VN despite those mistakes or let down and betrayed by BD's continual repetition of promise big deliver small.

So, I want you guys to stop the bickering and kiss and make up, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)

*edit* All joking aside, it isn't really worth fighting about.

Last edited:

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
And you clearly don't see my point...

I couldn't care less.

I still love it. I still play it. I still enjoy it.

You? Well you do whatever the fuck you want to do. Think whatever the fuck you want to think. Write it in capital letters on a highway for all I care.

I will still say the same. I love this game.

If you don't? Well, it's YOUR loss, not mine. :)

I find the game to be crap story wise , from the beginning , but I'm with him on this one . He just respectfully layed out his feelings on the game , without trying to force it . It's fine if he enjoyed it , and to just disagree . We know what toxic idiots look like from past convos , it's not that

Reactions: Grif1001
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes