FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Last year I made a decision about this thread. Where WVM is concerned, I no longer seek, or believe, any deadlines. When it's here, I play it, I enjoy it, I spend a couple days rolling myself over it. Then I put it in storage and go about my life again.

I don't participate in the endless toxicity of this thread, on the hate for BD, on the criticism of this of that and that also... I don't care. There are people here that haven't played WVM in quite a while, but still come here to beat the dead horse of BD unreliability. The way they behave is like they learned that behavior from someone, and don't even consider any other way to express themselves. I don't even read them anymore.

What do I do? Why am I here? Well, I will NEVER claim to be a voice of reason, lol, but I do have a voice. A voice that says that whatever BD makes to WVM, is unable to stop me from loving it. Him? Couldn't care less. I have zero sympathy for him, except for creating WVM and being the sole producer of it, he has no other place in my life, unlike all this people here that seem to have an extremely morbid fixation with him. They dissect his words. They hung on each and every one of his doings. He transcended from person to pet hate.

I find all that so absolutely unnecessary, that it borders on stupidity. I don't read a word he says, I don't care for any date he promises, I don't believe in any excuse he gives, I simply don't want anything from that person, except updates to WVM, when and if he makes them.

I am only here for the game, when there is a game to play. Period.

Peace :(

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
Last year I made a decision about this thread. Where WVM is concerned, I no longer seek, or believe, any deadlines. When it's here, I play it, I enjoy it, I spend a couple days rolling myself over it. Then I put it in storage and go about my life again.

I don't participate in the endless toxicity of this thread, on the hate for BD, on the criticism of this of that and that also... I don't care. There are people here that haven't played WVM in quite a while, but still come here to beat the dead horse of BD unreliability. The way they behave is like they learned that behavior from someone, and don't even consider any other way to express themselves. I don't even read them anymore.

What do I do? Why am I here? Well, I will NEVER claim to be a voice of reason, lol, but I do have a voice. A voice that says that whatever BD makes to WVM, is unable to stop me from loving it. Him? Couldn't care less. I have zero sympathy for him, except for creating WVM and being the sole producer of it, he has no other place in my life, unlike all this people here that seem to have an extremely morbid fixation with him. They dissect his words. They hung on each and every one of his doings. He transcended from person to pet hate.

I find all that so absolutely unnecessary, that it borders on stupidity. I don't read a word he says, I don't care for any date he promises, I don't believe in any excuse he gives, I simply don't want anything from that person, except updates to WVM, when and if he makes them.

That sure is a lot of words for stating you don't care. Also this isn't an Airport, no need to announce your Departure.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
The game to a certain extent had a story, then the DEV decided to cut part of the story out of fear of Patreon,After a long time, the money got to his head and he started to delay the updates.

Reactions: mofonistik

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020

Your input is very welcome, it's the fuel this thread needs to keep it fresh when BD goes silent, much better than the incest question and birthday renders! (y) (for my own selfish amusement, I admit).

And to keep things going, let me point out that the "toxicity" of posters here prevent clueless new players to spend their hard earned money on this shitshow and hopefully push them to support a much more deserving Dev, have you ever though about that?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Your input is very welcome, it's the fuel this thread needs to keep it fresh when BD goes silent, much better than the incest question and birthday renders! (y) (for my own selfish amusement, I admit).

And to keep things going, let me point out that the "toxicity" of posters here prevent clueless new players to spend their hard earned money on this shitshow and hopefully push them to support a much more deserving Dev, have you ever though about that?
ohisee.gif

Apr 30, 2023
Just noticed this on his SubscribeStar:

View attachment 3698720
Is this guy for real??
After saying that the update was almost done (always is), he goes on vacation a full month, a full month????
I hope that when he comes back from vacation he finds that all of his patrons canceled their subscriptions!
Seriously now???of course he would go for vacation...He works so hard, things like this will ruin him financially when people stop giving support

TheSmokeGuy

Aug 18, 2021
Seriously now???of course he would go for vacation... He works so hard, things like this will ruin him financially when people stop giving support
So you're saying that If people stop supporting him, he will be ruined. If he is relying on supporters to survive, who is paying for the vacation ?? The only reason I started playing the game was because it had an interesting story to go with it. Now it's turned into another one of the hundreds of fap downloads out there. From reading above there are two factions, Some don't care about the game except to wank themselves silly over it and others who wanked themselves silly but enjoyed the storyline.
I give up on it because to many excuses for updates which never seem to appear.

Reactions: H4MPU5

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I'm not too invested in the game, other than a handful of characters. Everything that can be said about the game and BD, has been said ad nauseam for years now. But I just want to chime in on one thing I keep seeing lately: calling the story good or interesting.

I'm no expert when it comes to AVNs, I'm sure many people have played way more than I have. The ones I have played, I'd say less than half had a good story, or even a real premise beyond just "fuck everything in sight." I would say WVM has a pretty solid premise, a nice setup. You're a basketball star being courted by a shitty college, where they will satisfy your every whim because you're just that goddamn good. You will navigate your rising fame, leading your team to victory, and having two girlfriends.

Good start. It's just that from there, things start getting out of hand pretty fast.
  • You get a house to yourself, with a fake house just for appearances.
  • The cheerleaders want you to fuck the newest one as part of her initiation, who just happens to be your girlfriend's sister, and she has been in love with you for years.
  • You sleepwalk, get kidnapped, and rescued by a passerby on what, your first day at the school? The kidnapper is a teammate you hadn't even met yet, and he has another teammate spy on you.
  • You were adopted by this sexy woman you can't fuck despite all the intentional teasing and flirting.
  • You stumble into a job as a high-end stud for wealthy and influential women.
  • You have recovered memories from your childhood, leading you to reconnect with your long lost sister (who was on the verge of fucking you) and your childhood best friend (the random passerby who saved you), good thing they both conveniently go to the same school as you.
  • I can't really remember what else happens before the introduction of Willabelle—the powerful financial backer of WVM who invalidates the entire point of the college being shit—as well as some shadowy nemesis Delilah, the entire bowling alley incident, getting yet another house with a princess hidden in the basement... this general chunk of the game is the major turning point for most players.
I could go on but I'd be here all day. It doesn't even really matter, since the rework of Season 1 will change what we've already seen, which includes adding new characters, taking story elements like the incest teases out, rearranging when things happen, and so on. The story has gone far beyond the simple premise, and is pretty irrelevant since all that really matters now is building your cult of sex-crazed sluts to be as large as possible.

The story mutated pretty early on, but as far as its quality, I would compare it to a trashy daytime soap opera. Things just happen now to keep you hooked, because you want to see what crazy thing happens next. If you think the story is good, that's fine. At this point BD could reveal that your father is God and you're Jesus Christ reborn, and I'll just roll with it.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I would say WVM has a pretty solid premise, a nice setup. You're a basketball star being courted by a shitty college, where they will satisfy your every whim because you're just that goddamn good. You will navigate your rising fame, leading your team to victory, and having two girlfriends.
Good start. It's just that from there, things start getting out of hand pretty fast.
... all that really matters now is building your cult of sex-crazed sluts to be as large as possible.
At this point BD could reveal that your father is God and you're Jesus Christ reborn, and I'll just roll with it.
Not arguing here, just pointing out... you are right about the ORIGINAL game had a good start... But considering that entire portion is being rewritten, Chapter 1 is now like schrodinger's cat, both good and ruined at the same time.

Secondly, the whole BD might reveal that your father is God thing... I thought that's what the whole weird rich girl boat scene and the tattoos were about. they were pretty much worshiping the MC...

Individual

Oct 4, 2022

You say, "I don't care" and then go on a four-paragraph rant about how much you don't care. Nobody asked nor wanted your input, yet you provided it anyway. When someone "doesn't care" about something they usually don't engage with it, not go insult the people complaining about it by saying what they do is stupid or meaningless.

Yes, everybody here is beating a dead horse, but what you're doing is equally as stupid and meaningless.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Not arguing here, just pointing out... you are right about the ORIGINAL game had a good start... But considering that entire portion is being rewritten, Chapter 1 is now like schrodinger's cat, both good and ruined at the same time.

Secondly, the whole BD might reveal that your father is God thing... I thought that's what the whole weird rich girl boat scene and the tattoos were about. they were pretty much worshiping the MC...
I predict that instead of WVM being Shauna's pick and MC following his best friend there as the reason a rising star would go to this crappy college, now it'll be like Harry Potter. MC gets a mysterious letter saying he has a full ride to this college he's never heard of, his parents went there and his name was on the books since birth. This ties into the billionaires on the yacht and the tattoo and Delilah and whatever because WVM is necessary for MC's destiny to take over the world or some shit.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
This game cant have a good story because it doesnt have a story ever since the Riker plot wrapped up. There's nothing left to overcome for MC except child support. We're not even a tenth of the way though the 365 day plan and the only thing introduced that could count as a plot has been resolved. We know MC can trash their rival team due to the exhibition game. Willabelle's issue with Delilah will be over in 10 seconds after MC meets with her and offers the "peace pipe."

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
This game cant have a good story because it doesnt have a story ever since the Riker plot wrapped up.
The Riker thing never made sense to me.
Dude was just mad for some reason and beat MC up for no reason.

The Rikers plot if one can call it that was peak retarded in any sense of that word.
It makes no sense and was only there for some artificial drama that wasn't need.
BD could have cut Riker from the story and barely anything would change.

Last edited:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
The Riker thing never made no sense to me.
Dude was just mad for some reason and beat MC up for no reason.

The Rikers plot if one can call it was peak retarded in any sense of that word.
It makes no sense and was only there for some artificial drama that wasn't need.
BD could have cut Riker from the story and barely anything would change.
I never said it was a good story, but it was a story.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
people tend to overlook the fact that there are thousands of games on F95 and still a majority of said games struggle to meet this simple criteria.
That's because most devs have the writing skill of a drunk 5 year old... they also don't plan their "stories" ahead and just go with whatever nonsense just pops into their minds... :WeSmart:

Reactions: The D0n
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes