Damien81a

Aug 4, 2022
on not only sex sex sex sex....
Hoping that he will keep the promised schedule but i will not hold my breath...
I don't think I'd ever trust any developer making such a claim . Even when you're not lazy or full of crap like BD , and actually hardworking , it's an unsustainable pressure . Anything could easily derail you for that schedule
the only posible way fore BD to get any sort of credability back is to do just that, it culd be just 50 renders cut mid fuck and it still wuld be beter then what he is doing. honestly i just dont belive him when he says he has done x he realy needs to showe his work or it dident fucking happen and he is up to hiss old scam milking shenanigans

Goopgoop

Sep 10, 2022
you do realise that most users actually do realise that and we're mainly talking about the subscriber release and not the F95 release?
It's weird how many mindreaders I run into on the internet compared to how many I run into in real life. Didn't know you have a telepathic connection to everyone stressing over the deadline. Thanks for confirming it with the hivemind man. Can you pass on to them that you've already informed me and they don't need to? Would really help me out.

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
It's weird how many mindreaders I run into on the internet compared to how many I run into in real life. Didn't know you have a telepathic connection to everyone stressing over the deadline. Thanks for confirming it with the hivemind man. Can you pass on to them that you've already informed me and they don't need to? Would really help me out.
It's not about being mind readers, mister 'I named myself after Gwyneth Paltrow's vagina cream company'. It's about you not being able to use the same basic context that everybody else does.

3.70 star(s) 644 Votes