Apr 30, 2023
So what does every one think the odds are we see 13 tomorrow?
I am leaning towards we see 13 no matter what tomorrow but then 14 gets delayed because of "blah blah blah, blah blah. Blah blah blah blah" like aways and we don t see it until Mid Sept.
Personally i would not be surprised if BD does not release ep 13...
If he does release it i hope that it has enough content so that the story can go on not only sex sex sex sex....
Hoping that he will keep the promised schedule but i will not hold my breath...

May 17, 2020
Yep would say 6 months next update is coming around 2035 if we are lucky
This game might as well be abandoned would not lose too much and someone else could do a remake on this game
that might actually keep consistent time

Apr 30, 2023
Yep would say 6 months next update is coming around 2035 if we are lucky
This game might as well be abandoned would not lose too much and someone else could do a remake on this game
that might actually keep consistent time
Abandoned??? i don't think that it is abandoned ... BD is lazy to put hours of working on actually creating the updates ,but it's not in his best interest to abandon the game completely unless he has another way to make a living ....
About the remake for WVM ,i would be behind it if i knew that whoever is going to do the remake will put a good plot on it and will not suddently start creating subplots that don't make any sense at all......

May 17, 2020
Abandoned??? i don't think that it is abandoned ... BD is lazy to put hours of working on actually creating the updates ,but it's not in his best interest to abandon the game completely unless he has another way to make a living ....
About the remake for WVM ,i would be behind it if i knew that whoever is going to do the remake will put a good plot on it and will not suddently start creating subplots that don't make any sense at all......
If I am not wrong there was someone that had plans to start a remake and he posted the thread link where they talked about doing a remake in this thread a few months back don't know what happened to it

Farspire

Nov 3, 2023
I do find his daily tracker interesting as of late.. he puts notes in like "long load times" and "Thankfully no crashes" with the money he makes on donations he shouldn't be having issues such as slow processor or crashing. The damn computer with that kind of cash should be able to run damn near anything flawlessly id assume. Like the one I saved up for a year and built, custom case to be clean inside no wires everywhere cost me 4,000$ to build 5 years ago. Top of the line no nowhere near but ran EVERYTHING flawlessly and still runs everything damn good, not flawless but certainly no issues even after 5 years when 6 months down the line computer parts are considered obsolete. Point is, he shouldn't be having delays period via computer issues if he makes the kind of money he does, BD's rig should be top tier... just speculation. Here is hoping the update comes and not another excuse :(

Jan 29, 2024
I do find his daily tracker interesting as of late.. he puts notes in like "long load times" and "Thankfully no crashes" with the money he makes on donations he shouldn't be having issues such as slow processor or crashing. The damn computer with that kind of cash should be able to run damn near anything flawlessly id assume. Like the one I saved up for a year and built, custom case to be clean inside no wires everywhere cost me 4,000$ to build 5 years ago. Top of the line no nowhere near but ran EVERYTHING flawlessly and still runs everything damn good, not flawless but certainly no issues even after 5 years when 6 months down the line computer parts are considered obsolete. Point is, he shouldn't be having delays period via computer issues if he makes the kind of money he does, BD's rig should be top tier... just speculation. Here is hoping the update comes and not another excuse :(
Yeah but can it run Crysis lmao

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
Nah, he still uses his old computer from long ago to make the work, the money he earns is for beer, he has a top of the line beer setup that provides him with beer 24/7.
That explains both the crashes AND him hitting dead ends all the time when comes to game development, which results in the constant update date fails over and over.
Dont drink and make VN´s mate. :ROFLMAO:

P.s. - already have a cold beer in the fridge pending a new update date missed. :p
If i cant eat the update at least I´ll drink the beer :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Jhon8186
Apr 30, 2023
If I am not wrong there was someone that had plans to start a remake and he posted the thread link where they talked about doing a remake in this thread a few months back don't know what happened to it
Well i personally saw some members mention it but i never saw any progress about or some discord server to discuss the remake ,give ideas etc....Today is the day that the original dev BrainDrop said that will upload Ep 13 and 10 days later will upload ep 14

Farspire

Nov 3, 2023
Yeah but can it run Crysis lmao
god i remember when that was the standard if a computer was decent and Farcry before it. Yeah it runs Crysis just fine, Stafield and Starcitizen as well though I had to put it on my SSD ((the one that looks like a stick of gum)) under the water block plugged into the motherboard for Starfield to run without stuttering but it still ran... Not bad for a 5 year old computer on 16 gigs and a 1080 gtx geforce ... it however would NOT run on my 5T hd which is the bulk of storage for my rig... i really need to update it.

Reactions: Dragonis Dragor
Apr 30, 2023
This game starting to feel like one piece, we might not see the end of it in our lifetime
One piece will soon end according to Eichiro Oda... Anime might take some more time but it will end WVM on the other hand seems to take much more than it needs...Also i think that BD might abandon it at some point

CypherR

May 23, 2024
Welp....maybe I was wrong :LOL:. Bro already starting to ease in possible excuses. By 3pm he'll make a post claiming he was mid-uploading then his computer blew up but don't worry hard drive made it. Then it's sorry guys but after upon further inspection realized that files from update ep 13 actually got corrupted and can't release today not ep 14 on the 20th at least until can get ep 13 out first. Will give a final sorry, thanks and appreciation for the support and patience.:LOL:

It's too late now I already bet on it releasing today, guess you win some and lose some.

3.70 star(s) 644 Votes