Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
Sooo, if he is late again with his schedule, whether it's by minutes or even hours, does that mean we won't have to pay for the rest of the year?
Oh there will be an excuse why he still won't pause it. Or at most for a month, but then he cancels that because "he has responsibilites". (because, though it was from almost 3 years ago, 5$/person avg, with over 3k people... he cant have any savings with that paltry amount)

• Wow
Reactions: Brendan2194
May 17, 2020
I remember when the dev proudly claimed that he would've release updates every month like a swiss clock LOL
That was just to putting salt on a already bloody wound (figure of speech) when it came out he would not even be able to do 2 updates a year

I will reach age of 60 before we reach episode 17 and I am 24 now

333Playing

Oct 15, 2019

1723310382961.png

Hey, this is just a quick post to let you know that I'm dealing with some issues. The biggest one being a compiling issue.

The update is still coming but it will not be ready at 3.
This is not a content issue, nothing is being altered. I am happy with the update. We are doing everything we can to have this out as soon as possible. As soon as things are resolved, the update will be uploaded.

(Also, this update is now around the 1000 render range as we decided to use the longer version of one of the scenes.)

I'll keep you guys updated.

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020

View attachment 3917817

Hey, this is just a quick post to let you know that I'm dealing with some issues. The biggest one being a compiling issue.

This is not a content issue, nothing is being altered. I am happy with the update. We are doing everything we can to have this out as soon as possible. As soon as things are resolved, the update will be uploaded.

(Also, this update is now around the 1000 render range as we decided to use the longer version of one of the scenes.)

Hey, atleast its not a content issue :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: anthonyboi

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
I remember when the dev proudly claimed that he would've release updates every month like a swiss clock LOL
I don't think I'd ever trust any developer making such a claim . Even when you're not lazy or full of crap like BD , and actually hardworking , it's an unsustainable pressure . Anything could easily derail you for that schedule

Reactions: prezes777

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020

View attachment 3917817

The same compiling issue he mentioned yesterday? At least I think he mentioned it. Oh right, because if it isn't ready, even his imaginary friend cannot "upload whatever is ready".

And somehow he is happy with what he did in 2-3 weeks, but couldn't do in 9-10 months?

1723314179718.png

CypherR

May 23, 2024
it says 3 pm but i don't know what the time is on the USA
Well first claimed release at 3pm est, I live within that time zone and it's currently 2:45 pm here right now. But he did also say release is delayed a little, still for today but says later than 3pm.
What time exactly, not sure, claims asap.
So now just the waiting game, either for an actual update..omg.. Or for another bomb excuse.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Shadow74

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
hey at least he can bill supporters again whit the "soon" to be released update.

Apr 30, 2023
Well first claimed release at 3pm est, I live within that time zone and it's currently 2:45 pm here right now. But he did also say release is delayed a little, still for today but says later than 3pm.
What time exactly, not sure, claims asap.
So now just the waiting game, either for an actual update..omg.. Or for another bomb excuse.:LOL:
Well as i have said some devs deliver an update of their avn every 15 days without any delay until now...Others give date and time for an update but then they either say it will be delayed ...As far as i remember BD is supposed to release it for everyone patreons and non patreons but something tells me that this will either change or the update will be delayed for more than 30 minutes for example... We will see , not holding my breath though

Goopgoop

Sep 10, 2022
You guys realize this is not where BD releases the game, right? The pirates still have to download and re-upload the game.

3.70 star(s) 644 Votes