Damn1t

Mar 5, 2022
the odds are so much in favor off BD not making it that they(gambling service's) would need to charge a 100%+ commission fee to make any profit.
i'd say the statement :" Brain drop will not make his self imposed deadline" is entering the realm off facts instead off speculation or otherwise.
It's just a law of the universe now

• Haha
Reactions: HiHaHo

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
Seriously, are you telling me that the LiarDrop is not capable of hiring a damn programmer to fix the problem? How long would it take a professional to fix something like that, maybe 1 or 2 hours?

But of course that is in case it really is a problem, I would rather say that it is another of the Milkdrop's "Problems", which we all know are just excuses.

Anyway, it's not that I have any expectations from this developer, more importantly... do you think he really will pause the Patreon subs?

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
What happened to his Figment that was a real person what was his name again, ? D something looks like even this alter-ego couldnt help him either like Mckenzie

Dec 9, 2020
He better not drop a 100 render update with all those excuses he been talking.
He can't even fly with that excuse cause he's been doing 150-300 updates all this time. Just digging himself deeper with the numbers. :LOL:

Well guys I can only do a 100 render update because crashes!... ok but you been saying you playtesting the 600-1000 render update for weeks now... so uh.... you best be releasing ten 100 render updates in the next 2 days then! chop chop! :sneaky:

sj97531

Jun 12, 2018

View attachment 3917817

Hey, this is just a quick post to let you know that I'm dealing with some issues. The biggest one being a compiling issue.

The update is still coming but it will not be ready at 3.
This is not a content issue, nothing is being altered. I am happy with the update. We are doing everything we can to have this out as soon as possible. As soon as things are resolved, the update will be uploaded.

(Also, this update is now around the 1000 render range as we decided to use the longer version of one of the scenes.)

I'll keep you guys updated.
Welp... in one minute from now it will not have come out at all on the 10th like he said

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
well we called it... "technical issues" *facedesk* In the end doesn't matter if its content issues technical issues or family issues if you miss your planned followup of the follow up to previous follow up releases despite a promise pledges would not be paid till next year if it was missed..... its still missed reasons in the end stop mattering to people time after time again :/ Wow that makes me sound like an ass... sorry. So wait hes 5 months past due for episode 13 as it is... and thats back when he was ORIGINALLY doing 100 render releases... and his solution is to go back to 100 render releases when he couldnt release them back then and its part of his reason why he fell behind? i dont get it... i really dont

At this rate i think Summertime saga will release before WVM 13 and 14...
Well we are getting close to BAD,Artemis,Chasing sunsets(completed),u4ia,uc8 just to name a few plenty more out there will drop before this

Reactions: shamtiiomi

Aledixter

Jun 22, 2021
oh really? I left for almost 1 year only to find this shit and now it's down for 8 months? I don't know why the hell I'm still subscribed, at least you could show your face and stop making excuses.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Is there a way to report a patreon for scams?
nope patreon treats every dev as there own company so patreon has no connection to them only a middle man.
But the BBB ( better business bureau ) does work and patreon even gives you info on it.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is there a way to report a patreon for scams?
Technically you're funding the artist and not the art on Patreon, they don't really care. If someone really wanted to hurt BD then they should make an incest patch, make every character related to the MC and name it "WVM Official Incest Patch" and then report it so it's added to the front page. Since we know that Patreon spies on F95 pages to see if there's incest content in the games that link to them from here it might actually get his page under review.

Dickbutttt

Jun 12, 2020
Technically you're funding the artist and not the art on Patreon, they don't really care. If someone really wanted to hurt BD then they should make an incest patch, make every character related to the MC and name it "WVM Official Incest Patch" and then report it so it's added to the front page. Since we know that Patreon spies on F95 pages to see if there's incest content in the games that link to them from here it might actually get his page under review.
I don't think that would be cool. I think he needs to fail because he's a scammer and a liar. Not for something he didn't do.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I don't think that would be cool. I think he needs to fail because he's a scammer and a liar. Not for something he didn't do.
He would fail because of something he did though. Someone making that hypothetical mod would be making it because he scammed and lied. That mod being made would be a direct consequence of his scamming and his Patreon being put under review would therefore be an indirect consequence of his scamming.

3.70 star(s) 644 Votes