Charlie45

May 31, 2017
So, I mental boomed.
Broke a lot of shit trying to fix a lot of shit. I paused pledges.
Very overwhelmed but I'mma get through it, current plan is to have up to the end of the daliah scene out later tonight (like 700 renders) and the rest tomorrow, still trying to hit the 20th for E14 as well but that will prob be a few days late too

• Haha
Reactions: H4MPU5

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
so what was the point of "the guy he hired"
ding ding ding, and that is the real question lol. I mean wtf is the point of the person that will release the update no matter what if they do not do that? I mean shit I havent even seen them chat in the discord, BDs last persona at least chatted in the discord but this new one seems to be a complete ghost.

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
Psychologically speaking this whole thing is actually kind of interesting. BD is totally dependent on his supporters, yet to so consistently not deliver shows a fundamental lack of respect, to the point that (and maybe I'm projecting here) he has to have some level of disdain for them to justify ripping them off again and again. Yet based on the images from the discord, at least some seem to want to be ripped off. I can't help but liken it to a sort of FinDom at this point.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Psychologically speaking this whole thing is actually kind of interesting. BD is totally dependent on his supporters, yet to so consistently not deliver shows a fundamental lack of respect, to the point that (and maybe I'm projecting here) he has to have some level of disdain for them to justify ripping them off again and again. Yet based on the images from the discord, at least some seem to want to be ripped off. I can't help but liken it to a sort of FinDom at this point.
Yep, i really think the bulk of his fanbase is too far gone. Even though he misses deadline after deadline, i still see comments of people telling him not to pause pledges. Those people would thank him if he shat on their faces, true cult behavior

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
This guy must live in Gomorrah, it´s the only explanation for so much chaos is his VN. God Himself must be doing this to his VN...

Jul 28, 2023
I honestly think the dude is just a compulsive liar with a procrastination problem.
His supporters clearly back him no matter what so if his only goal was to stop them asking question he could just say I need a few more months and they would eat it up instead he does this this entire circus where fails 4 deadlines and has to make 4 different excuses within a single month.

Dragao96

Apr 16, 2018
The only people I can think of who lie more than this guy are politicians
And these ''sometimes'' still do what they say
Not this developer, he's just here to steal our time and money from the people who invested in him
People like this developer should be put in jail

CypherR

May 23, 2024
This MF doesn't have any content, probably hadn't even been working on anything at all these past 6 months up until recently when he realized he had to have something soon. Snowball effect of lying, puts you in odd situations doesn't it

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
I honestly think the dude is just a compulsive liar with a procrastination problem.
His supporters clearly back him no matter what so if his only goal was to stop them asking question he could just say I need a few more months and they would eat it up instead he does this this entire circus where fails 4 deadlines and has to make 4 different excuses within a single month.
Its a cult, for sure...

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
so this mofo missed 10th release for ep.13 and already says that he will miss 20th release for ep.14? What a joke.
Hey, I have to give credit where it is due. At least he didn't lie about it for once. At least partially, because I doubt it will only be a few days late...

pastaxpastax

Jul 15, 2023
Judging by these recent exchanges, apparently neither BD or his sycophants know what actual app development flow is all about. You compile the freaking app before you test it. He is apparently running the routines within the renpy dev environment or whatever and then compiling as the very last step before release. The one person in the discord chat who alluded to that was shot down with that comment along the lines of, "So does he just leave the package sitting around for days before release?" That was by far one of the stupidest comments I have ever read on the internet. I am now thoroughly convinced that these patrons are monumentally gullible. Today's discussion clinched that for me. I'm no longer on the fence.

3.70 star(s) 644 Votes