painussy

Dec 24, 2022
Am i understanding correctly: so apparently 4 months ago this release was suppossed to be a 2500 render update? and suppossedly today 4 months later he's releasing a 700 render update. Are there any people with IQ's above that of a sprinkled doughnut that truly believe he had made a single render 4 months ago? :ROFLMAO:

A i v y

May 5, 2023
Before, it looked like BD was just a big kid who was never happy with how he was doing,but now it's really hard to figure out what's going on in his head.

Reactions: MILFSLAYER
Apr 30, 2023
Am i understanding correctly: so apparently 4 months ago this release was suppossed to be a 2500 render update? and suppossedly today 4 months later he's releasing a 700 render update. Are there any people with IQ's above that of a sprinkled doughnut that truly believe he had made a single render 4 months ago? :ROFLMAO:
He claimed that ep 13 is 1000 renders ,and was supposedely upload yesterday at 3 EST then he make a new post on Patreon claiming there is a compiling issue and the update will be delayed....now if you have access on the discord you can read the commends about the matter......

Damien81a

Aug 4, 2022

no no no. its not 4 months ago. all off ep13 was suposed to be released in november thats 10 months ago. sure, he missed a release 4 months ago to but that was after missing like 20 dates from november to april. the retarded fucks on his diskord dose this shit all the time "comon its only a day late" lol they reset the counter every time he puts a new date ;)

Oct 22, 2017
I wonder how much of this thread is just people shitting on Braindrop now, I love reading it all :ROFLMAO:
Actually, no one - after BDs post there are like 5 more posts discussing who has the correct idea about how to release software and if indy developers can be held to the same standards, everything after that (24 posts right now) then discusses the downfall of releases for AAA and AAAA games and after favorite games (Horizon series) are mentioned it goes on to discuss if/how much current games are unglyfied on purpose.
So - the topic was just accepted/dropped altogether right after BD showed up.

Mcknobz33

Dec 29, 2017
Actually, no one - after BDs post there are like 5 more posts discussing who has the correct idea about how to release software and if indy developers can be held to the same standards, everything after that (24 posts right now) then discusses the downfall of releases for AAA and AAAA games and after favorite games (Horizon series) are mentioned it goes on to discuss if/how much current games are unglyfied on purpose.
So - the topic was just accepted/dropped altogether right after BD showed up.
cult like behaviour

Reactions: MILFSLAYER
Nov 6, 2023
I'm still of the belief that this dude hasn't done anything towards the new update. I think he's lying and talking about all these renders and work he's been doing to give people hope so they keep supporting him. Hard to get people to pay if he just said "Hey, I haven't done any work on this and probably wont for a long time, but keep paying my bills anyway", although after reading the Discord stuff, he'd probably still have people paying. Absolutely wild.

But yea, this reeks of the thing in school or work where you keep telling people you're working on an assignment knowing full well you haven't even started.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
It's as if lying makes it harder , to keep track of details lol . At this point the spreadsheets are just cheat-sheets , to remind himself of what he was supposed to be doing ... but did not

Reactions: mofonistik

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
I think it will get past testing, but it will have a 2 day delay for at least 1 of these possible reasons.
reason 1: Upload issues
reason 2: Hard drive crash/BSOD
reason 3: Underpants gnomes
(bonus) reason 4: Mackenzie and Dionyx have decided to kidnap him, and there is now a gofundme for ransom.
So by the time it all gets released (unless he misses his next mark, or it being released in part today, and the rest tomorrow), I will at least be partially right :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Shadow74

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Someone told me to come to this thread with a bag of popcorn.

But seriously, guys, I'm trying to understand the logic behind all of this. Please help me out.

You're all here and pissed off because the release that was promised isn't out, and you can't pirate it?

And in frustration, you feel it's justified to throw shit at the developer who's expressed mental issues and is also probably less than half your age, hoping they remove the game from this site, so he loses all his support.

Because you don't get your free update today?

Am I on the right track?

3.70 star(s) 644 Votes