shanenufc09

Aug 4, 2021
you know why he's not pausing pledges for august dont you? so that when he fails on the 10th and 20th hes got some back up to last him until the end of the year august should be paused for all the failed promises but he knows if he fucks up this update hes gonna need some income lol
told ya august should of been paused but the dude knew by putting that statement out he needed atleast some income in for when he failed the deadline date

• Sad
Reactions: Blueray

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Technically you're funding the artist and not the art on Patreon, they don't really care. If someone really wanted to hurt BD then they should make an incest patch, make every character related to the MC and name it "WVM Official Incest Patch" and then report it so it's added to the front page. Since we know that Patreon spies on F95 pages to see if there's incest content in the games that link to them from here it might actually get his page under review.
so ....when you will start?

• Haha
Reactions: KiryuKazuma095

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
bdscum.JPG
WTF is this one on about he's meant to been developing it but has done sod all all other dev's release then more than likely have patches after it but then again they actually produce

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
It's a topic, but pretty civil - and at the very bottom - it seems like he might've actually paused his Patreon.

View attachment 3920392
View attachment 3920393 View attachment 3920394
View attachment 3920395
1000077414.png

He's entitled to his opinion and how he spends his money, but Jesus fuck, this moronic line of thinking just enables BD to continue missing his own deadlines, break his own promises, and look worse and worse. BD is not your friend, or relative, or neighbor. He's a stranger that creates a product that people enjoy, and he has not been delivering said product for a long time. Dressing it up with a server where you can communicate with him and create a parasocial relationship does not change the fact that this is a business transaction: he makes a thing, you pay for the thing.

Actually scratch that. You pay for him to make the thing, and he takes advantage of the fact that people will pay even if they don't get the thing. It's been months, and without even getting into the circumstances revolving around the last release, people like this guy are partly responsible for why it's taking so long. If BD needs money to live while pausing for the rest of the year (which he will not do), then he can go work at a fucking McDonald's like millions of other people who do not have the luxury of getting paid to do nothing.

plaguyex

Aug 8, 2020
View attachment 3920421
WTF is this one on about he's meant to been developing it but has done sod all all other dev's release then more than likely have patches after it but then again they actually produce
In corporate product development missing a deadline often means fines. A healthy development pipeline accounts for delays because of this.

To make a comparison to AAA games. the physical copy is often made a month before release as it needs that time to be transported to distributors whom in turn distribute it to stores to ensure it's on shelves at the same time as the digital release.

I do think that some AVN developers could indeed benefit from a course such as Agile, TMAP, ISTQB or any other covering development pipelines.

When a would be developer makes the decision to earn a living developing AVN's (or anything really) I'm of the opinion that they would be wise to put pen to paper and make a business plan.

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
This game should honestly be marked abandoned or removed from the site entirely. We've been going through this for years now where we all wait for the update and every single time we get a release window Braindead always misses it. The update is not coming out, even if it does come out it'll be significantly cut down in size just like every update has been for the past two to three years now.

I come around every few months to check to see what's going on and it is always nothing. It's always people talking about how Braindead missed the latest release window or how he's come up with a new excuse. Below I compiled some of my comments complaining about the same exact issues and they date back to 2022 which is when I first joined the site.

Oct. 19th 2023
It's crazy that whenever I come to check this thread there is never any new content and there's still people talking about Braindrop making excuses. It's like this game and its developer are stuck in a limbo where the same process repeats on loop.

1. Set release date for update.
2. On said release date, make excuse as to why update isn't ready. Set a new release date.
3. On said new release date, make excuse as to why update isn't ready. Set a new release date.
4. Repeat Step 3 until some update has finally been released. This can take anywhere from two months to several years.
5. Make a post about how you want to get back on track and that all the previous issues have been resolved and set clear, achievable goals for future updates.
6. Throw all that shit from Step 5 out the window and repeat Steps 1-5 all over again.
Feb. 27th 2023
People need to wake up and open their eyes. Last year he promised this huge update to make up for all of the disappointments. He then didn't release it and said he would release it in smaller chunks. This year he promised a huge update he then didn't release it and is saying he'll release it in smaller chunks. We might see a few hundred renders by December (I wouldn't count on it) then he'll most likely promise a larger update (which would be the same theoretical content he promised us the previous two years) and he will not release it. As long as he releases something then F95zone will not mark his game as abandoned and he'll continue to get new patrons to give him money who'll replace the ones he lost in the previous years.
Nov. 30th 2022 (my first comment on F95)
Can we just give this game an abandoned tag? I don't want it to end but it's going to end. By the time Braindrop gets back to consistent updates humanity is going to achieve immortality and ascend to a higher plane of existence. We all know Mackenzie isn't real and if she is then she is the worst communicator that has ever existed. We get a hard release date then two weeks later we still have no idea when the update is coming. My guess is December 19th but if I'm being honest I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't come out until December 19th 2023.
It's time to give up on this game and slap the abandoned tag on it regardless of whether a new update comes out or not. I've been on this site for two years and for the two years I've been on this site we've been dealing with the exact same problem. I could copy and paste my first comment from 2022 and it would still fit the situation we're in today, that's insane.

3.70 star(s) 644 Votes