playrec

Jul 30, 2017
Someone told me to come to this thread with a bag of popcorn.

But seriously, guys, I'm trying to understand the logic behind all of this. Please help me out.

You're all here and pissed off because the release that was promised isn't out, and you can't pirate it?

And in frustration, you feel it's justified to throw shit at the developer who's expressed mental issues and is also probably less than half your age, hoping they remove the game from this site, so he loses all his support.

Because you don't get your free update today?

Am I on the right track?
You’re putting a whole lot of trust into an untrustworthy developer.

I guess you can say you’re making a… leap of faith.

plaguyex

Aug 8, 2020

But seriously, guys, I'm trying to understand the logic behind all of this. Please help me out.

You're all here and pissed off because the release that was promised isn't out, and you can't pirate it?

And in frustration, you feel it's justified to throw shit at the developer who's expressed mental issues and is also probably less than half your age, hoping they remove the game from this site, so he loses all his support.

Am I on the right track?
Can't speak for others so i won't.

I use F95 as a collection site to get to experience early builds and see which i deem worth supporting (Leap of Faith being one of them).

WVM was similar; once upon a time there was clear communication, timely updates and all was well. over time communication became more sporatic and release dates were missed eventually to the point where updates on delays came a week after the supposed release date.

To this day i'm interested in WVM otherwise i wouldn't be here.

There are some other AVN's out there that i support that have near 0 communication but release on a semi regular schedule. This developer however has missed near every deadline they have set themselves in the last year. at some point I'm the fool for still believing him. but at least i won't be paying for the privilege.

Last edited:

DosTacos

Nov 3, 2020

Am I on the right track?

Oh boy drifter, you should have probably stayed in your lane, but since you are already here, a friendly word of advice:

When the time comes where you have to rush your pet goldfish to the emergency room because it caught herpes, and this is happening exactly during your 30-min window of opportunity to upload YOUR update to the server, which you can't access after that for another 4 months, everyone will now know that you stole a page out of Drops Playbook.

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022

Am I on the right track?
this is such a retarded take i am not sure if it is rage bait or satire

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
I feel like not enough people are focusing on the "less than half your age" line :unsure: I wonder what the math is behind that. Isn't BD like in his mid-twenties at least? Are there actually that many 50-60 year-olds on this site? I'm not saying there are none but most people here are probably closer to BD's age than to twice that. Just feels like a weird dishonest way to reframe the conversation as if we're somehow punching down on a teenager.

Apr 30, 2023
I feel like not enough people are focusing on the "less than half your age" line :unsure: I wonder what the math is behind that. Isn't BD like in his mid-twenties at least? Are there actually that many 50-60 year-olds on this site? I'm not saying there are none but most people here are probably closer to BD's age than to twice that. Just feels like a weird dishonest way to reframe the conversation as if we're somehow punching down on a teenager.
Well i am exactly 30 years old so if BD is half my age that would make him a minor

• Haha
Reactions: Shadow74

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Wait so why couldn't I bully a horny kid half my age with mental issues who tries to make a harem game to scam people?

Apr 30, 2023
That would actually make sense, since he behaves like a child :ROFLMAO:
Well i disagree that BD acts like a child, he actually acts more like an irresponsible guy who has make his hobby into a business ,(for some it's a pretty successful one) and he simply earns money from Patreon subscribtions without working the proper amount of time that it is required of him for his game to continue...

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
The lack of commitment is frightening...
Now what is the next date? Are you watching the end of the Olympics?
From last I saw, ~700 renders supposed to be out today sometime, with the remaining 300ish tomorrow... and likely a delay of a few days for the 20th.... and probably the same shit show (breaking it up into at least 2 pieces)

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Everyone needs to think about what's been happening this weekend. Has anyone noticed that his so called update and delay coincides with the first weekend of the NFL preseason. Think about it. how else was he going to watch his Pittsburgh Steelers and the other preseason games if he was actually working. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 644 Votes