Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
Hi everyone, I know that BD's word on this point is worth little to nothing, but has he said anything concrete after his last delay or is he just sticking with the excuse of "it's sure to come out this month"?

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
Hi everyone, I know that BD's word on this point is worth little to nothing, but has he said anything concrete after his last delay or is he just sticking with the excuse of "it's sure to come out this month"?
Nothing has been said (or at least shared to here) to counter the "out this month".

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Why would he say anything anyway ? All he gotta do is let the rest of the month runs out , and on the last days , or even on the first days of the following month , have another excuse/update about update

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
I do think a new update will arive today.

Sorry guys but disney confiscated all my computers, money, furniture and my backups, becouse they found out one of my WVM Ladies is based on Princess Peach.
I Once created an Disney+ subscription account so i can't sue them through the court.
They're demanding 60% of my income. so i have to start over from scratch, but i love this project so much so could you all fund me more money so i can start up again. this time i really promis weekly updates.

Who wants to put a Fiver down on that being the next update? :D :D :D

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
well it was fun but this episode is over. ill see you all in a few months when BD borrows someone's balls to become brave enough to make a statement about updates, then we can have fun all over again.

hmm, maybe not. I think at that point it might be considered bullying. After all, not being able to get it Up(date) is consider a disease, which would make it a hate crime.

36 Ninjas

Feb 27, 2018
well it was fun but this episode is over. ill see you all in a few months when BD borrows someone's balls to become brave enough to make a statement about updates, then we can have fun all over again.

hmm, maybe not. I think at that point it might be considered bullying. After all, not being able to get it Up(date) is consider a disease, which would make it a hate crime.
Get ready for:

"It's been a while, I know I disappointed everyone don't defend me blah blah blah, I had to really hunker down and focus on getting this update out that's why I took a step away from social media blah blah blah, mentally I wasn't fine because *insert excuse here* blah blah blah and then finally, I'm pushing this out now to get something out for you guys and for my mental well being blah blah blah that's why this update is only 50 renders" or some shit like that

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Get ready for:

"It's been a while, I know I disappointed everyone don't defend me blah blah blah, I had to really hunker down and focus on getting this update out that's why I took a step away from social media blah blah blah, mentally I wasn't fine because *insert excuse here* blah blah blah and then finally, I'm pushing this out now to get something out for you guys and for my mental well being blah blah blah that's why this update is only 50 renders" or some shit like that
His cat was kidnapped and Mackenzie ended up in the hospital trying to save it. While he was speeding to the hospital to visit her he cut off a school bus and caused it to roll over. He's been beside himself with grief over having his cat trafficked as a sex slave, Mackenzie being in the hospital and 18 kids being dead or severely injured. Please give to his gofundme to help him pay reparations to the families and adopt a new cat.

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
His cat was kidnapped and Mackenzie ended up in the hospital trying to save it. While he was speeding to the hospital to visit her he cut off a school bus and caused it to roll over. He's been beside himself with grief over having his cat trafficked as a sex slave, Mackenzie being in the hospital and 18 kids being dead or severely injured. Please give to his gofundme to help him pay reparations to the families and adopt a new cat.
You missed Dionyx though! Or is he still back home trying to figure out how to compile?

3.70 star(s) 644 Votes