bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
If this guy really lost interest in this project, then why not complete it and get a move on? Or is this too simple? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

x21

Mar 28, 2018
If this guy really lost interest in this project, then why not complete it and get a move on? Or is this too simple? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I got chills reading this, if those of us here say the shit and act up the way we do, either having not been on the train or gotten off...

Just imagine the shitstorm that would cause...

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I got chills reading this, if those of us here say the shit and act up the way we do, either having not been on the train or gotten off...

Just imagine the shitstorm that would cause...
The shitstorm as you call it, he has already caused it to himself ;)

Reactions: MILFSLAYER
Aug 18, 2019
*re-opens yap*

while this site is piracy at its tame-est, a lot of creators here would never have gotten big or had an audience without it
i'd argue that F95 is the premier-site on the net for adult animations/games/forums, plain and simple
while you have Discords for these guys (paid), almost all of them are just White Knight Cults
((some like AgentRedGirl and Nyl are legit as fuck tho))

you want you real feedback? your real status among your peers? you come to F95
and a lot of the people on this site, pirates or small-time-donators on the outs, know this
so yeah, we come here, knowing that the White Knights will use these texts as fuel
and
BD is gonna see this shit, and either it will hurt him, motivate him, or both
but as a dude making his LIVING off of an online community of ... well ... let's say "deviants"
he absolutely deserves to get up each morning, after performances like this, and say

"fuck mom, F95 has 4 new pages of replies, that's more work than i put into my game yesterday"

ehem, also, it can be fun to righteously shit on a peer in the culture who has, in a sense, betrayed his bros
/endyap

talonx4

May 16, 2019
Only 3 days left in the month. I can't wait to hear the excuses roll in. "Guys I haven't slept this whole month trying to get this update out and in the process of that, my computer caught on fire from all the hard work I've been putting in. My hard-drive is toast, so I'm going to unpause the payments because I have a lot of people depending on me."
Hey Guys its me Braindead here... I know I usually just give a three sentence update. Usually I just say "I fucked up. I haven't slept in weeks. Update still coming. " But, ummm I fucked up again. I like really fucked this time. I am so sorry. I have re-written this 100 times with a ton of details and stuff, but I just couldn't get it right. So ill simplify it. I fucked up. My PC to render was running hot. So I opened the cover and sprayed it with compressed air. I don't know the science behind it, but while I was spraying the air into the PC fan, I must have been blowing the fan backward while the motor was running. I didn't notice and the fan began to smoke. While I attempted to soft shut it down to save the renders, the smoke got worse. So I finally had to pull the plug. I ordered a new fan on amazon but the connector was the wrong one, so i had to return that one, and get another one. It finally came in, I installed it, turned it on, but my PC didn't start. Turns out I think I fried the Power Supply somehow. So I got another one of those, and now it starts, but the renders I was working on didn't save. Dionyx thinks we should wait until I can re-finish the renders. I tend to agree, but I know how long everyone has been waiting. With all the PC parts I ordered and stuff, I am not pausing patrons. But I will use the money this week to have a second PC so that I can render on two PCs at the same time. Mackenzie gave me that idea. Shes a genius. Double PC means I can get the updates out twice as fast and thats what takes up all the time. Dionyx is now a paid employee as well. Technically I have four on the payroll. Ill introduce the other person soon. In the meantime checkout the discord. You can vote for a spa day with Rachel or you can go to the movies with Natalie. I know yall have been looking forward to more Natalie content. But I already have the renders for the spa day with Rachel and why give the patrons what they want? That will be in update 6782. Set for release in 2032 if everything goes right. Hold tight, update coming tomorrow... Or the day after.. or the day after that... - Braindead.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Hey Guys its me Braindead here... I know I usually just give a three sentence update. Usually I just say "I fucked up. I haven't slept in weeks. Update still coming. " But, ummm I fucked up again. I like really fucked this time. I am so sorry. I have re-written this 100 times with a ton of details and stuff, but I just couldn't get it right. So ill simplify it. I fucked up. My PC to render was running hot. So I opened the cover and sprayed it with compressed air. I don't know the science behind it, but while I was spraying the air into the PC fan, I must have been blowing the fan backward while the motor was running. I didn't notice and the fan began to smoke. While I attempted to soft shut it down to save the renders, the smoke got worse. So I finally had to pull the plug. I ordered a new fan on amazon but the connector was the wrong one, so i had to return that one, and get another one. It finally came in, I installed it, turned it on, but my PC didn't start. Turns out I think I fried the Power Supply somehow. So I got another one of those, and now it starts, but the renders I was working on didn't save. Dionyx thinks we should wait until I can re-finish the renders. I tend to agree, but I know how long everyone has been waiting. With all the PC parts I ordered and stuff, I am not pausing patrons. But I will use the money this week to have a second PC so that I can render on two PCs at the same time. Mackenzie gave me that idea. Shes a genius. Double PC means I can get the updates out twice as fast and thats what takes up all the time. Dionyx is now a paid employee as well. Technically I have four on the payroll. Ill introduce the other person soon. In the meantime checkout the discord. You can vote for a spa day with Rachel or you can go to the movies with Natalie. I know yall have been looking forward to more Natalie content. But I already have the renders for the spa day with Rachel and why give the patrons what they want? That will be in update 6782. Set for release in 2032 if everything goes right. Hold tight, update coming tomorrow... Or the day after.. or the day after that... - Braindead.
that sucks about your PC but also good that you got it running again but also bad you lost the renders but also good your now going to use 2 PCs

oh any chance of instead of 1 huge file, each chapter is it's own download?

Feb 2, 2024
that sucks about your PC but also good that you got it running again but also bad you lost the renders but also good your now going to use 2 PCs

oh any chance of instead of 1 huge file, each chapter is it's own download?
Maybe it's time to buy a new pc, one worth not worth 100k buy 1k will be enough.
Anything so there are no more excuses or delays.

returner

Sep 2, 2023
while this site is piracy at its tame-est, a lot of creators here would never have gotten big or had an audience without it
i'd argue that F95 is the premier-site on the net for adult animations/games/forums, plain and simple
while you have Discords for these guys (paid), almost all of them are just White Knight Cults
((some like AgentRedGirl and Nyl are legit as fuck tho))
I agree, visibility on f95zone as a distribution medium is under-rated. You have way less work to do for the same amount of visibility than in twitter(or X) and any other platform combined.
I don't agree with the piracy argument.

Aug 18, 2019
Hey.
This isn't easy, but, I had to say it.
I can't finish WVM. And I'll finally tell you why.

You see, my dog got abducted by aliens. And you know, normally, that wouldn't harm my work ethic. But you see, those aliens threatened to kill me if I didn't include them in the next update. I know, right? And they took my dog as collateral. Geeze. Fucking guys come to earth and all they care about is a cameo in WVM.

So I did my best to change everything for the aliens, but I didn't do it fast enough and they killed my dog. Chopped off his penis and mailed it to me in a Slim Jim wrapper. Guys, I couldn't deal with it. The aliens kidnapped me and probed me for not having the update out in time, but even then I swore I wouldn't give up, and tried harder for you guys.

I called up my boy Goku, and he set me up in the Hyperbolic Time chamber, where I've been working on the update for 20 years. I haven't slept in 2 years. I haven't eaten in 6 months. I haven't drank in 2. I've been dead for 3 weeks, but I won't give up.

If you subscribe for just 1 more month, I promise the game will be finished. And then I can go on to fulfill my next dream in being an Extra on the set of *Call of Duty : Black Ops 6 Zombies : Liberty Falls.
Thanks again, BrainDrop out.

buddy.jpg

Last edited:

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I agree, visibility on f95zone as a distribution medium is under-rated. You have way less work to do for the same amount of visibility than in twitter(or X) and any other platform combined.
I don't agree with the piracy argument.
I actually agree. Don't get me wrong. Piracy is wrong, and it's even worse to do it to small time creators, but it's undeniable that this site raises awareness for Devs. Every single game I'm subbed to I found on this site. And I actually prefer to discuss and this promote games I like on this forum rather than the devs own discord or (shudder) patreon page.

SlavicBrah

Aug 17, 2024
I actually agree. Don't get me wrong. Piracy is wrong, and it's even worse to do it to small time creators, but it's undeniable that this site raises awareness for Devs. Every single game I'm subbed to I found on this site. And I actually prefer to discuss and this promote games I like on this forum rather than the devs own discord or (shudder) patreon page.
I actually agree with this,every single patreon/subscribestar or whatever its called and every discord i joined i found on this site.

Reactions: plaguyex
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes