Aug 18, 2019
Okay. Story time.

So, I do not *animate* adult content. But I write it. I'm pretty damn good too. - - This guy, being a professional, who makes a living FULL TIME off of adult animation, for nearly 10 years straight, has absolutely NO RIGHT to be 3 ta 6 months off schedule, and have no idea why.
Deadlines are set for more than 1 reason. The first being $$$. The second being a professional schedule, like keeping the books. That being explained, I had a guy I was writing for that was also out of his mind.

So, guy comes up to me. Wants a story written out. Gives it to me on Friday morning. Big alien chick, small human guy. Small alien guy, big human chick. Wants the big alien chick to dominate the small human guy and the small alien guy to get dominated by the big human chick. Not too much to ask for. I can get that done by Monday morning.
So on Saturday, guy gets back to me; says he wants this to be a trilogy. I was under the impression it was a 3 ta 6 minute one-and-done. That changes things. Cause now I have to set up plot elements for 2 more animations. It will *NOT* be done by Monday.

Guy throws a fit. Lots of bitching and unprofessionalism. I give him the "George Lucas" of how-to-make-them-fuck-scenes, and tell him I will have the story done by NEXT FRIDAY. (For all 3 videos.) I've got the alien chick forcing the small human dude into insta-creampies while he's strapped down. I got the big human chick using various methods of toys on the small alien dude. The 2nd video has the partners switching sizes/roles via alien-potion. Guy comes back to me on NEXT WEDNESDAY and says that he wants gender-bending for the last video. That's fine, but that's not what I had planned. I tell him it will be done the WEDNESDAY AFTER NEXT FRIDAY.

More shitting on me like I don't know how to write a script. So another week goes by, I got about 100 pages ready for all 3 videos, about 15 mins of dialogue and yada yada yada. He says he won't pay me because I took 2 weeks instead of the week-end, and now his animations will be pushed back 3 months. Wait. What?
How the fuck you delayed 3 months from 2 weeks of extra work? Especially since you didn't tell me you were doing a trilogy, and wanted changes half-way through the project.
Also. This guy was B-Tier, so rendered faster at lower quality, he could put out a 5 minute video in a few weeks, he could have the trilogy done in a month if he booked-ass; or 2 months max. He'd been working on these things for about 10 years now. There was absolutely no excuse, and I'd worked with him before, so I knew it was out his ass.

He paid me, but said we were through. No biggey, I wrote for fun, and this was becoming an issue since before I had problems with him. Sure enough, 6 months later, into the next year, he still hadn't released the trilogy.
Was my writing shitty? Were our visions not in sync? Did I throw him off? Turns out the guy had spent the entire summer playing Elder Scrolls Online and Final Fantasy XIV.
Somehow that fried his computer and he lost a lot of his work because he refused to make backups.

STOP.
Who the fuck makes computer animations or games and NOT have backups?
CONTINUE.

I looked at his Patreon and he'd lost about 1/2 of his monthly subs, and had absolute bullshit lie responses every few weeks.
"I'm working on better quality animations."
"I'm switching to Maya."
"I'm re-writing the story." ((Bullshit. *I* wrote the story.))
"I've got some stills for next month."
"It'll be ready at the end of the month." ((Next month. The 1 after that. Soon.))

He ended up releasing just one 7 minute video of everything crammed together almost a year later, it was absolute trash. And the worst part? He honestly felt so proud of himself like he accomplished some legendary feat. And his supporters, what were left of them, were chuggin his cock like he was some sort of martyr to those who criticized him. It's been almost 7 years since then, and I see it everywhere.

***TL;DR***
I absolutely positively know for certain that whatever is going wrong with the next update is entirely BD's fault. Either he slowed down on purpose, got bored, got disinterested, whatever. Can't face his audience to admit fault, either from shame or potential loss of $$$. And it sux, because a lot of guys this happens to, start of with such great content. Whatever disease they're all catching, I hope it stops spreading, and someone comes up with a damn cure.

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
Okay. Story time.

So, I do not *animate* adult content. But I write it. I'm pretty damn good too. - - This guy, being a professional, who makes a living FULL TIME off of adult animation, for nearly 10 years straight, has absolutely NO RIGHT to be 3 ta 6 months off schedule, and have no idea why.
Deadlines are set for more than 1 reason. The first being $$$. The second being a professional schedule, like keeping the books. That being explained, I had a guy I was writing for that was also out of his mind.

So, guy comes up to me. Wants a story written out. Gives it to me on Friday morning. Big alien chick, small human guy. Small alien guy, big human chick. Wants the big alien chick to dominate the small human guy and the small alien guy to get dominated by the big human chick. Not too much to ask for. I can get that done by Monday morning.
So on Saturday, guy gets back to me; says he wants this to be a trilogy. I was under the impression it was a 3 ta 6 minute one-and-done. That changes things. Cause now I have to set up plot elements for 2 more animations. It will *NOT* be done by Monday.

Guy throws a fit. Lots of bitching and unprofessionalism. I give him the "George Lucas" of how-to-make-them-fuck-scenes, and tell him I will have the story done by NEXT FRIDAY. (For all 3 videos.) I've got the alien chick forcing the small human dude into insta-creampies while he's strapped down. I got the big human chick using various methods of toys on the small alien dude. The 2nd video has the partners switching sizes/roles via alien-potion. Guy comes back to me on NEXT WEDNESDAY and says that he wants gender-bending for the last video. That's fine, but that's not what I had planned. I tell him it will be done the WEDNESDAY AFTER NEXT FRIDAY.

More shitting on me like I don't know how to write a script. So another week goes by, I got about 100 pages ready for all 3 videos, about 15 mins of dialogue and yada yada yada. He says he won't pay me because I took 2 weeks instead of the week-end, and now his animations will be pushed back 3 months. Wait. What?
How the fuck you delayed 3 months from 2 weeks of extra work? Especially since you didn't tell me you were doing a trilogy, and wanted changes half-way through the project.
Also. This guy was B-Tier, so rendered faster at lower quality, he could put out a 5 minute video in a few weeks, he could have the trilogy done in a month if he booked-ass; or 2 months max. He'd been working on these things for about 10 years now. There was absolutely no excuse, and I'd worked with him before, so I knew it was out his ass.

He paid me, but said we were through. No biggey, I wrote for fun, and this was becoming an issue since before I had problems with him. Sure enough, 6 months later, into the next year, he still hadn't released the trilogy.
Was my writing shitty? Were our visions not in sync? Did I throw him off? Turns out the guy had spent the entire summer playing Elder Scrolls Online and Final Fantasy XIV.
Somehow that fried his computer and he lost a lot of his work because he refused to make backups.

STOP.
Who the fuck makes computer animations or games and NOT have backups?
CONTINUE.

I looked at his Patreon and he'd lost about 1/2 of his monthly subs, and had absolute bullshit lie responses every few weeks.
"I'm working on better quality animations."
"I'm switching to Maya."
"I'm re-writing the story." ((Bullshit. *I* wrote the story.))
"I've got some stills for next month."
"It'll be ready at the end of the month." ((Next month. The 1 after that. Soon.))

He ended up releasing just one 7 minute video of everything crammed together almost a year later, it was absolute trash. And the worst part? He honestly felt so proud of himself like he accomplished some legendary feat. And his supporters, what were left of them, were chuggin his cock like he was some sort of martyr to those who criticized him. It's been almost 7 years since then, and I see it everywhere.

***TL;DR***
I absolutely positively know for certain that whatever is going wrong with the next update is entirely BD's fault. Either he slowed down on purpose, got bored, got disinterested, whatever. Can't face his audience to admit fault, either from shame or potential loss of $$$. And it sux, because a lot of guys this happens to, start of with such great content. Whatever disease they're all catching, I hope it stops spreading, and someone comes up with a damn cure.
Stop the yap.

Jun 26, 2022
Only 3 days left in the month. I can't wait to hear the excuses roll in. "Guys I haven't slept this whole month trying to get this update out and in the process of that, my computer caught on fire from all the hard work I've been putting in. My hard-drive is toast, so I'm going to unpause the payments because I have a lot of people depending on me."

painussy

Dec 24, 2022
Only 3 days left in the month. I can't wait to hear the excuses roll in. "Guys I haven't slept this whole month trying to get this update out and in the process of that, my computer caught on fire from all the hard work I've been putting in. My hard-drive is toast, so I'm going to unpause the payments because I have a lot of people depending on me."
''I have a lot of people depeding on me and the patreon helps me support them, however, this is not a job, just a fun hobby of mine, I want to reiterate that this game funds my entire life and everyone elses around me, but it is NOT my job, thank you.''

Brendan2194

Apr 19, 2022
Almost end of the month so I imagined this:
braindrop: "Guys, I already finished the update, but Dionyx messed up, and I have to start everything again. That's why I'm going to begin the Patreon payments..."

• Haha
Reactions: bufa and Ruffuss

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
wonder if Skye will end up pregnant....been awhile since I played but if I remember right, all her/his teasing with MC manages to get MC's dick in her/his pussy (in my play the MC came inside)

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
what i'm hoping for on one of these updates is instead of 1 big file (that keeps getting bigger) is each chapter/part has it's own download

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
FFS, why is this thread always getting bumped? There hasn't been an update in 6 months. What the hell is there to really talk about. It's not as if the game was ever that good to begin with.

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
FFS, why is this thread always getting bumped? There hasn't been an update in 6 months. What the hell is there to really talk about. It's not as if the game was ever that good to begin with.
You're joking right? This thread is an all-time banger. Doom posting, clowning on BD, the excuses.... It makes for a simultaneously hilarious, sad, and joyous place.

Having a bad day? Let all the bad feelings out directed at BD
Feel like you need a laugh? Come read some of the fanfic excuses (or even some of the actual excuses)

• Haha
Reactions: tslojr and x21

x21

Mar 28, 2018
It's that time of year again. This thread has become a more reliable source of entertainment than the game. It's seems dumb, and it is to some degree, but it's fun.

Reactions: tslojr and hic86
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes