YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
Only a few more days left in this month before we get the mother all excuses guys. So let the BS meter get primed and ready. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The only question is whether we get our next excuse before or after the end of the month. My tentative bet is he'll come back with an excuse in September and largely ignore missing another set of deadlines.

Nov 6, 2023
you are assuming he has anything to release. if he did, then the compiling issue for the 1000+ render last half of chapter 13 update would be resolved by now. there is no way a compiling issue existed, let alone would take 2 weeks to fix. which means there was no update to begind with.
I've been saying this for awhile now. I think this entire new release has been a lie and he actually has nothing and is just making it seem like he's almost done. I've likened it to when your boss asks you to do a project and you keep telling them it's almost done when you know you haven't even started.

BD is ultimate scammer.

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
In the U.S. they play about 33 games a year. More if they make the big tournaments. I bet we will get time jumps through the games.
Ello!
It's not like BD hasn't done it before. Time-Skipping and adding more random characters while telling us it's will all be added in the REMAKE which BD probably throw it in the trash and forget about it. Thanks.

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
what happened to his Dionyx alter ego? Or did the imaginary voice in his head leave him?
I think you're thinking Mackenzie. Dionyx was his alter that was supposed to help with making the game, not talking to people. His Mackenzie alter was the PR person (who apparently is still kickin around? lol)

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
I think you're thinking Mackenzie. Dionyx was his alter that was supposed to help with making the game, not talking to people. His Mackenzie alter was the PR person (who apparently is still kickin around? lol)
Yup, McKenzie is the PR person who, allegedly, workes behind the scene, doing nothing?
With the addition of Dionyx or however he calls his new imaginary friend, this is my thought, and the minutes can be the update itself:
1724777672492.png

YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
In the U.S. they play about 33 games a year. More if they make the big tournaments. I bet we will get time jumps through the games.
I'm willing to bet that BD is planning for there to be 33+ one-off female characters for the MC to breed in each season. I'm not saying he'll actually ever get that done, but I bet he is planning for a micro-arc of humiliating some evil guy on the other team and sleeping with the villain's girlfriend/wife/mother/sister for every single regular season game.

• Haha
Reactions: EJW

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
I'm willing to bet that BD is planning for there to be 33+ one-off female characters for the MC to breed in each season. I'm not saying he'll actually ever get that done, but I bet he is planning for a micro-arc of humiliating some evil guy on the other team and sleeping with the villain's girlfriend/wife/mother/sister for every single regular season game.
I don't think BD plans on doing anything. I think the only thing he has cooking is his next excuse.

3.70 star(s) 648 Votes