x21

Mar 28, 2018
Has anyone mathed out a formula to predict how big the update is gonna be yet? Been around long enough to know ~1700 is a complete fabrication but I haven't been keeping an almanac.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Has anyone mathed out a formula to predict how big the update is gonna be yet? Been around long enough to know ~1700 is a complete fabrication but I haven't been keeping an almanac.
Well let's see. He's been working on this update since last year, he usually puts out a couple hundred renders in a standard release, and he's been working nonstop without sleep this whole time.

So take the number of days, multiply by the renders made each day, then factor in the BD variable, and we get out number!

Zero.

Apr 30, 2023
what do you mean he has to wait long. this is one of the fastest updating avns out there i mean 1 update every leap year is pretty quick in my opinion
You are joking right because saying that "this is one of the fastest updating avns out there i mean 1 update every leap year is pretty quick in my opinion" means that you either don't play many avn's or the ones you do play are updating every 7 monts or more...But you can ask anyone you want there are plenty of examples of avn's that get an update once a month or quicker

Farspire

Nov 3, 2023
so hes not posting his dev report progress anymore and is listed as vacation status till Jan 1st... with 4 days till his umptenth planned release this month. I get the feeling hes going to vanish and thats that. Will be sad if thats the case but not unexpected in the end :/

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
so hes not posting his dev report progress anymore and is listed as vacation status till Jan 1st... with 4 days till his umptenth planned release this month. I get the feeling hes going to vanish and thats that. Will be sad if thats the case but not unexpected in the end :/
Oh god I hope not. The internet just wouldn't be the same if he stopped posting excuses for missing deadlines all the time. Hope the game and his support crashes and burns, but dear god don't take away these glorious excuses

• Haha
Reactions: Scopelophila

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
NOT FUNNY
Pretty funny considering you still seem to be a fan of this. The moment you return back to reality and realize that BD doesn’t give a fuck about this anymore, you‘ll feel better.

he doesn‘t release something he has fun with, he‘s simply working on it because he HAS TO. He lost his passion quiet some time ago. Something he had fun with turned into a chore. Nowadays he only works for the money.
and since he‘s getting money either way, he‘s not even doing that.

robotosapiens

Sep 5, 2021
Pretty funny considering you still seem to be a fan of this. The moment you return back to reality and realize that BD doesn’t give a fuck about this anymore, you‘ll feel better.

he doesn‘t release something he has fun with, he‘s simply working on it because he HAS TO. He lost his passion quiet some time ago. Something he had fun with turned into a chore. Nowadays he only works for the money.
and since he‘s getting money either way, he‘s not even doing that.
It's really sad but it seems the inevitable truth.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn
3.70 star(s) 648 Votes