Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
Pretty funny considering you still seem to be a fan of this. The moment you return back to reality and realize that BD doesn’t give a fuck about this anymore, you‘ll feel better.

he doesn‘t release something he has fun with, he‘s simply working on it because he HAS TO. He lost his passion quiet some time ago. Something he had fun with turned into a chore. Nowadays he only works for the money.
and since he‘s getting money either way, he‘s not even doing that.
Oh there are definitely still fans of BD around....
A few days ago I was told that me saying BD has shit work ethics isn't true and that I have no idea what I'm talking about and how horrible I am for bashing him. Even though I didn't do that.
So BD has his simps even here on this forum where people should know better.

Feb 2, 2024
You are joking right because saying that "this is one of the fastest updating avns out there i mean 1 update every leap year is pretty quick in my opinion" means that you either don't play many avn's or the ones you do play are updating every 7 monts or more...But you can ask anyone you want there are plenty of examples of avn's that get an update once a month or quicker
Yeah, pretty fast, 1 update per year.
That leaves another 50 or 60 if you're lucky 70 more updates and you won't have to worry about anymore updates.

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
I like BD because he a man of action not because he wouldn't communicate any jack shit to his patrons or discord about the progress of the game until the very last minute. He will only appear and delay it, no talking needed.

• Haha
Reactions: PNHSUKI

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
IF DB was smart, He would release it today or tomorrow. if he delivered before the "release" date for once, he might gain a percent of grace.
you are assuming he has anything to release. if he did, then the compiling issue for the 1000+ render last half of chapter 13 update would be resolved by now. there is no way a compiling issue existed, let alone would take 2 weeks to fix. which means there was no update to begind with.

3.70 star(s) 648 Votes