pastaxpastax

Jul 15, 2023
Aww man not this suscribestar shit again. It's explained every couple weeks when it comes up that it's a payment pause but y'all still get carried away. Don't you think BD has done enough to justify people hating him without having to run with goofy shit like this? What's next? Is it going to be revealed that he was the second gunman on the grassy knoll who killed Kennedy? That he was responsible for burning down Notre Dame? Jesus, people. Try reading the threads you post in.

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
Aww man not this suscribestar shit again. It's explained every couple weeks when it comes up that it's a payment pause but y'all still get carried away. Don't you think BD has done enough to justify people hating him without having to run with goofy shit like this? What's next? Is it going to be revealed that he was the second gunman on the grassy knoll who killed Kennedy? That he was responsible for burning down Notre Dame? Jesus, people. Try reading the threads you post in.
episode 13 was supposed to be released on last october, so pardon me but it's more believable that scamdrop's late grandpa was the one who killed kennedy and he was responsible for burning down Notre Dame

Feb 2, 2024
Maybe you're right and this is an idea of a practical joke.
Now we have to confirm the confirmation or wait until 2025 to confirm it.
Either way, what's another 4 months? See you in 2025.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
The wait is terrible, I know, but what can you do, it is what it is.
2025 isn't that far off, there are other games hopefully just as good, maybe.
There will be a post later today on the specifics of the update, but he guarantees it will come at the end of this month:ROFLMAO:
And after the update is released, pledges will resume because his word is worth nothing. But at least people on discord will get every update till the end of the year for free(which i doubt will be many)

Meehaha

Aug 18, 2020
It says you can subscribe any way. Also only Subscribestar all 73 subscribers, not Patreon 3355 paying members his main source of income. Maybe sneaky that will wait and see.

hic86

Jul 24, 2022

View attachment 3979254

I think that should answers for most of them whom ask for an update won't be out this year.
He had previously stated that if he missed his dates (August 10th), he'd pause until the new year, but still be releasing 13 and 14. So this doesn't really prove anything.

Now, what he says and what happens can really be 2 completely different things. It's possible he releases 13 by the end of the month, and 14 at some point in the next month or so..... and it is also 100% possible that he doesn't release anything until February.

Reactions: tslojr

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017

View attachment 3979254

I think that should answers for most of them whom ask for an update won't be out this year.
Ello!
I really REALLY hope this is eyes opener to all paying supporters with this prove that even if BD is on holiday, he will still take your money as pocket moneys for his vacation. I mean c'mon, it's show right on the screenshot he happily take your money till next year for doing fuck all. Thanks.

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
View attachment 3979742

Well this clown has already decided that he will unpuase again and go back on his whole "paused for the rest of the year" bullshit

The reason for that is and i quote "I was overly confident before things blew up and i made a very dumb statement/promise "
And BD seem to sing the same tune every time when he URGE people to cancel their supports. Thanks.

Jun 26, 2022
View attachment 3979742

Well this clown has already decided that he will unpuase again and go back on his whole "paused for the rest of the year" bullshit

The reason for that is and i quote "I was overly confident before things blew up and i made a very dumb statement/promise "
Of course he's going to unpause it. The man can't stop lying. I said he was going to unpause it yesterday.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes