starthrow

Jul 27, 2021
The development of this game is a fever dream. My mind can't comprehend the disjointed reality that the developer has foisted upon me with everything surrounding development. If it wasn't for this thread, I'd be pretty sure I was losing my mind.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
View attachment 3979742

Well this clown has already decided that he will unpuase again and go back on his whole "paused for the rest of the year" bullshit

The reason for that is and i quote "I was overly confident before things blew up and i made a very dumb statement/promise "
lmfao who ever called that he will unpause much sooner than he promised deserves a raise, cause you lot called it XD. This a-hole out here shilling crap as gold and then can't even keep his most basic of promises.

Reactions: MILFSLAYER

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
lmfao who ever called that he will unpause much sooner than he promised deserves a raise, cause you lot called it XD. This a-hole out here shilling crap as gold and then can't even keep his most basic of promises.
I called it (and so did others), but I expected him to claim he was getting a bunch of DMs from supporters to turn it back on.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Ya wanna know what's really fucked up? This last "update" tells us everything we need to know, because based on what he's planning on doing, that proves he actually hasn't done any work on the game. What baffles me is that someone who's been at this for years suddenly can't figure out how to fix what I'm gonna assume is a really common problem in renpy, where he spent an extra month trying to "fix" it and then decides to just release scenes individually.

Reactions: plaguyex
Aug 18, 2019
I just don't get it. Dude didn't really have any issues the first few years he put out this game. Not a bad reputation either.

But the last year has been an absolute disaster. We used to have a meme on this site, the "Curse of the 0.5"
It seemed like EVERY dev completely shut down once they got about 1/2 through a project. Like clockwork.
Even DrPinkCake got hit with it (although that was relating to getting a partnership with Steam, that's a pass)

How this dude have 2 updates "ready to go for sure" about 2 weeks ago, and now he doesn't even have half of 1 update? Did those aliens eat his hard drive AND his back ups? I mean, that's 4x LESS than what he was shilling. Sorry, I'm not even suppose to be here. The bullshit was just too tempting to click away from last week, and now i'm hooked. I need JellyRoll to save me.

Reactions: mofonistik

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
But the last year has been an absolute disaster.
His problems have been going on for a lot longer than the past year.
He had a hiatus that was over a year long if I remember right before the last batch of updates started with his bullshit 1 update a week promise. His excuses have always been ridiculous and weak. So much unreasonable bullshit allegedly happens to him that the only reasonable conclusion is he's lying about it all.
Only reason he's still doing so good is the project started before covid. A lot of the pre covid games that are still around are making absurd earnings.

Farspire

Nov 3, 2023
so let me get this straight... one.... hes NOT releasing it all at once instead we get tiny scene releases at a time... instead of everything... Most importantly the pledges he PROMISED *coughs* to pause cuz he MISSED his release... hes un-pausing... goes to show what kind of dev he truly is

• Haha
Reactions: EJW
Aug 18, 2019
He had a hiatus that was over a year long if I remember right before the last batch of updates started with his bullshit 1 update a week promise. His excuses have always been ridiculous and weak. So much unreasonable bullshit allegedly happens to him that the only reasonable conclusion is he's lying about it all.
Only reason he's still doing so good is the project started before covid. A lot of the pre covid games that are still around are making absurd earnings.
well, i've been out of this scene for a few years, he was doing good 2021 and prior, eesh

Apr 30, 2023
Actually BD is doing so well because he has followers who believed in his every excuse and pay his monthly Patreon Pledges!!!
He has lost his interest in the development of this avn simple as that!!!!

Apr 30, 2023
so let me get this straight... one.... hes NOT releasing it all at once instead we get tiny scene releases at a time... instead of everything... Most importantly the pledges he PROMISED *coughs* to pause cuz he MISSED his release... hes un-pausing... goes to show what kind of dev he truly is
" hes NOT releasing it all at once instead we get tiny scene releases at a time... instead of everything... " that is fro Ep 14 as far as i understand it we will get the 2nd part of ep 13 in bigger beta parts as he named it

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes