Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
wow it always amazes me where this guy always gets this dumb ideas from.
it is unbelievable how often he came up with this dumb and dumber ideas in the last 2 years.
and every time he comes with an even dumber idea back.
that must be unique in the adult game industry.never seen this before o_Oo_O

just upload everything and be done with it goddamnit what is wrong with this dude :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: rolfcopter

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
well at least non of those so called followers are here to tell you when someone ask ,when the update will come out.....when is rdy.....well i can tell you is not and dont waste your time anymore here ,...like i say many times he wasnt theoriginal author ,wa his dead friend,who was working on it when the 2 of them were intoxicated and wasted,.....till taht moment the game was ok ish now we will never see the end of it....

Oct 19, 2020
So 3 update as scenes that supposed to be out and first one's deadline around noon and he fucking missed so naturally changed plans again. What a surprise.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I just don't get it. Dude didn't really have any issues the first few years he put out this game. Not a bad reputation either.

But the last year has been an absolute disaster. We used to have a meme on this site, the "Curse of the 0.5"
It seemed like EVERY dev completely shut down once they got about 1/2 through a project. Like clockwork.
Even DrPinkCake got hit with it (although that was relating to getting a partnership with Steam, that's a pass)

How this dude have 2 updates "ready to go for sure" about 2 weeks ago, and now he doesn't even have half of 1 update? Did those aliens eat his hard drive AND his back ups? I mean, that's 4x LESS than what he was shilling. Sorry, I'm not even suppose to be here. The bullshit was just too tempting to click away from last week, and now i'm hooked. I need JellyRoll to save me.
He has been a hot mess for 2 years maybe longer.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes