hic86

Jul 24, 2022
Now one Update Late this evening and one update tomorrow :coffee:
Can‘t wait to the next change
i thought thy told us we need to wait un till Jan?
No, the patreon and SS pledges were supposed to be paused until January.... which he has backed off of. He is going to restart them soon (within a day or 2 IIRC).

He's also changed his plans for releases 3-4 times in the past 24 hours at this point... So nobody really knows WTF he is doing

Reactions: prezes777
Apr 30, 2023
No, the patreon and SS pledges were supposed to be paused until January.... which he has backed off of. He is going to restart them soon (within a day or 2 IIRC).

He's also changed his plans for releases 3-4 times in the past 24 hours at this point... So nobody really knows WTF he is doing
We all know one thing for sure the update is not ready aparrently

Reactions: prezes777 and hic86

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
So the small releases were a bad idea, he changes it to 2 for today and tomorrow (won't happen but at least that's what he said so far).
But the Ep14, which should also be done and there was only a complying issue, is planned to be released as 8 separate updates.

what the actual f...?

This is not even entertainment at this point with these promises, it is just really sad with the inconsistencies.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
so i'm 30-45 minutes into the story, does this game get better or will it stay the same throughout? i dont want to insult anyonre but man its written like some inceldreamstory.
Nope, This is a feel good power fantasy of the MC magically solving everyone's problems with the power of his -99 charisma stat and superhuman cock, and that's about it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DCreep and tslojr

YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
So, BD has decided that in his persistent cycle of setting release deadlines and then not delivering on them, the problem is setting deadlines. OK, fine.

To combat this, he has said, at least a half a dozen times, that we will never set deadlines again for releases.

And in the last day, he has set nearly a dozen new deadlines.

I'm actually impressed. If he is screwing with his Patrons, that's funny. If he's that oblivious to his own nature, that's still funny.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes