Jun 26, 2023
Hm " 10k a month support demands "much more things actually
I have suggested this myself several months ago. The issue that was brought to my attention is that he'd actually have to give a fuck to do that.

Why prove that your doing (or most likely not doing) the work you say your doing when you can do nothing (either unwilling or unable) and still get paid stupid amounts for said lack of work.

There's no initiative for him to stream. If you got money handed to you for months on end at a time for no productivity at your job, would you? If your honest , maybe , sure. But BD has proven to be A- Purposefully dishonest/ misleading or B- So fickle and incapable of meeting his own "deadlines" , which this new guy was supposed to take over and release dates no matter what, that his words mean sweet fuck all.

Not saying its right but humans like to take the easy path.

Reactions: tslojr

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
Braindrop has really outdone himself this time. He has done nothing all year and pretty much did nothing all last year. Now he's going back on his promise to pause subscriptions until the end of the year. After reneging on this promise, he came up with a bunch of different release windows and missed them all as per usual. Now we're at the second to last day of the month and still nothing to show for it.

He's a scammer, mark this game with a scam warning or something. There's no way you can possibly justify this anymore, this is just flat out lying and manipulation. I feel genuinely bad for all his supporters who are too deep into the delusion and can no longer see what's painfully obvious.

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
Ello
I wonder if this is BD way of scamming as much as he can before abandoning WVM, I read somewhere that as a Patreon Creator you can't delete your account while there are subscriptions are actives, is that true? Thanks.

Kimbooo

Nov 16, 2019
OK I gave up checking on this for a week or so, someone correct me if I'm wrong but he's now splitting the next two episodes up in to smaller bits?

So he was absolutely bullshitting on having anything close to ready when the compiling excuse was used?

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
so i was hoping some of you guys kind of do a incest patch for the game and with some subterfuge pu it on his discord ,and tell patreon is his doing......is time to stop this scammer ,this is far worse than any of those who come before him,......icstor in this moment is taking notes about this shit....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HopefullyUnusedName

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
OK I gave up checking on this for a week or so, someone correct me if I'm wrong but he's now splitting the next two episodes up in to smaller bits?

So he was absolutely bullshitting on having anything close to ready when the compiling excuse was used?
From BD last reports, it more likely he will be splitting episode 13 and release mini-scenes chucks by chucks until the finale. We wouldn't be seeing episode 14 till next year when BD have his way. Thanks.

Dec 9, 2020
It blows my mind how people can still support and enable this behavior.

7 Scenes left for Ep13? hold on a second here buckaroo, wasn't 13 already done but then the excuse was he fucked up the packaging? Then he's broken like 5 promises in 2 months, including the promise to pause pledges for 6 months if he fucked up again, which he did, again.

So he's done 4 scenes in 2 months, but still needs to do 7 scenes in 2 days...... and all of ep 14 in 2 weeks. Yeah, sure, right, ok, uh huh, yup, got it, falling for it.

Hey dumdums still pledged, he said you will get the updates even if you unpledge, so unpledge, let him feel a some heat for lying, and go back after ep14 release is finally fulfilled. Otherwise he will keep doing this, abusing your trust, but I suppose some of you might be into this, might as well ask him to add bondage and fem domination next.

This is why the world in general is going to hell, barely anyone is held accountable for their actions anymore and people get away with lying cheating stealing.

Kimbooo

Nov 16, 2019
From BD last reports, it more likely he will be splitting episode 13 and release mini-scenes chucks by chucks until the finale. We wouldn't be seeing episode 14 till next year when BD have his way. Thanks.
Haha, so when he said he had both episodes ready to go he was 100% talking shit. He probably had nothing of 14 done and 13 was incomplete, yet he still set himself deadlines he was always going to miss. Genius.

3.70 star(s) 648 Votes