hasssin

Feb 26, 2020
its awasome, same old bs.

First he told all renders- animations DONE except 2-3 troubled scene and some packaging- compile issues,
all the time point out at end of agust but we on the last day, then on the last second he has new bs plan.
4 scenes exist, 7 scenes remain.... this time he outplayed himself on the fish memory. :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

edit: i just remember the last irl excuse is something about his cat but this excuse already used about 2-3 times he realized the mistake then he went the silent mode. i think he won't share the details of the IRL issues....

Last edited:

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
its awasome, same old bs.

First he told all renders- animations DONE except 2-3 troubled scene and some packaging- compile issues,
all the time point out at end of agust but we on the last day, then on the last second he has new bs plan.
4 scenes exist, 7 scenes remain.... this time he outplayed himself on the fish memory. :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

edit: i just remember the last irl excuse is something about his cat but this excuse already used about 2-3 times he realized the mistake then he went the silent mode. i think he won't share the details of the IRL issues....
The cat wasn't actually BD posting

I'm going to call it right now, He won't have anything out before Sept 9th. That's my prediction! He'll come up with some nonsense about how he's hit some more technical issues, and needs another week.

Reactions: tslojr

Felidako

Apr 4, 2021
BD is actually the luckiest person alive because there is no other type of job and work place that would accept someone so unreliable and sloppy as him.

Imagine this. He guilts himself into releasing 1 big update because smaller ones are allegedly not enough for his "standards" ( :WaitWhat:).
Which leads to half a year passing by with absolutely nothing to show but excuses.
But now he is actually releasing smaller chunks again.. because 1 big update is allegedly not possible due to technical issues?
Who is he trying to sell this story to :KEK:

We know that he didn't work on anything for the past 6 months at all. Everything that will be released now has been made in the past few weeks.

Reactions: rolfcopter

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
now i found myself wearing those same shoes the icstor 'followers" where felling at the time ,wating for months and even years without even see the light at the end ,....if by some kind of miracle the update is somehow out i will enter in discord and do a full monty inthere....

Jun 26, 2023
Not that it matters (none of this shit acutally truly matters) but I'll be busy until September 3rd. If he still has no full playable ep 13 up by then, then I'm honestly over it. I'll delete the game, delete this account find some other way to kill my free time. At the rate BD is going, Fucking George R. R. Martin will have released The Winds of Winter AND the final book in the series (for now) of A Dream of Spring!

So I'm starting to re-read the entire A Song of Ice and Fire. One of my favorite books of all time , so at least with that, I'll acutally be entertained and not constatinly disappointed.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Wish i could say i'm surprised but it was expected at this point :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3984243
I would like to say that I'm surprised about this shit but NutDrop has been "still dealing with stuff" for years now. It's way past time for his scamming ass to just give up and tell all his fan boys that he's got shit and hasn't been working on the update and that everything he's been posting is BS. But we all know that shit ain't going to happen. Just saying. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: tslojr

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
What a day! I'm laughing so hard at this shit :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I just want him to keep promising and failing over and over all weekend so we can see him squirm and come up with new bullshit all day long :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This shit is unreal!!!

• Haha
Reactions: prezes777
Nov 6, 2023
Not that it matters (none of this shit acutally truly matters) but I'll be busy until September 3rd. If he still has no full playable ep 13 up by then, then I'm honestly over it. I'll delete the game, delete this account find some other way to kill my free time. At the rate BD is going, Fucking George R. R. Martin will have released The Winds of Winter AND the final book in the series (for now) of A Dream of Spring!

So I'm starting to re-read the entire A Song of Ice and Fire. One of my favorite books of all time , so at least with that, I'll acutally be entertained and not constatinly disappointed.
If your sole reason for having this account is to play WVM, I would really suggest expanding a bit. There are so many really solid games on this site where the dev isn't a complete piece of shit.

Of course, you do you, but just saying if this is the only flavor of ice cream you've tried, you're missing out!

3.70 star(s) 648 Votes