Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Is it finally gonna happen!?! The BD Civil War in discord going to happen when his next excuse that he can't release episode 13? :eek:
well they finally admit that it is a shitshow in the last 6 month,but if this goes any further they will see it clearer that it is almost 2 years now that he is pulling this shitshow at every updatetime..... :)

but it is a start :)

Oct 22, 2017
They just needed some time, everyone who initially distrusted him is here - so 1.5 years back, the discord was mostly the people holding onto him. And at that point, something was released for some time, so I guess new people coming in didn't necessarily distrust him from the beginning. Now this second wind of supporters had their year of broken promises and are at the point we all were at the beginning of 2023 (or earlier).

That is the beauty of it for BD - if it drags on long enough, no one is still around to remember his old failings anymore, helped by his creating this discord bubble without recourse (at the beginning).

Let's see if there is a small exodus at some point, followed by him releasing a bit more stuff, feeding the next wave of new supporters he can milk for some time.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
"I genuinely don't know if the update will be out today, I genuinely want to scrap most of it..."

To me this basically is an admission of lying about all the previous deadlines and that he doesn't actually have Ep.13 complete either. He's been procrastinating so much that he's basically done next to nothing and is now trying to lower expectations.

Also interesting that he tossed Dionyx under the bus (even though Dionyx probably isn't real). He probably created a Dionyx alt because he cannot force himself to post anything, so he wanted to post it via Dionyx to deflect critiques when people complained about the, in BD's eyes, low quality update. But he couldn't follow through.

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
lmfao dude's making it sound like he's writing Les Mis or The Count of Monte Cristo even though the story has been shite for so long, where every update, it's basically a "which girl are you gonna fuck this time" simulator. Hell, if this update didn't have Jasmine as one of the bigger focuses (since she's been my main choice since she first appeared), I'd have long since left this game in the dust and moved onto others.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Basically and as expected , you're just making ep 13 right , hence why it might be released in small patches , each pending delays as you're actually so late and did nothing concrete .

I'll never believe that crap over not being satisfied with the quality of the patch . have you seen the script of your game ?

Kimbooo

Nov 16, 2019
I'll be genuinely surprised if any of that is true cause it all sounds like excuses and he actually has nothing ready, still.

If 13 is the issue but he's happy with 14 just release 13 with a note that it's "low on plot, heavy on the other stuff but 14 will be plot heavy" and get them released.

I do feel like he's about to do a rug pull and say he's scrapping loads of 13 (which in reality never existed) and merging them to be a slightly extended e13 but "will need time" to do that (cause he's not at the stage he's been claiming to be at for months).

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
You gotta love the ending "Pledges will paused until all of E14 is release" which mean BD will take your money for unrelease E13 first than...maaaaybe he pause it, HA not a chance! This is pure gold!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: prezes777
Aug 18, 2019
(in regards the the updates)
honestly, this dude made the exact same fucking mistake that ICSTOR did, and didn't learn from it
ICSTOR had polls and voting and etc etc etc for side chicks and fetishes blah de blah
years down the road he couldn't keep up with all the plotlines and changes and etc etc etc
the game was forced out, rushed, and incomplete (with main promises never fulfilled)

dude should have made "Game 1" with just the GF, the BFF (fem and trans route since that's a huge thing in this one), and 2 each of a main guy sup-tag and main girl sup-tag
other characters added for plot purposes only, and ***IF*** after getting through, say, 1 basketball season, if people liked what he had put out, start fleshing out new side characters and the like

also, no offense (and i really mean that), but giving creative control of something that is apparently "that important" to you ta people who throw the most money at your face or get the most "likes" is creative suicide
cause let's face it (remember i said no offence and meant it) a lot of people online, here and in the discord equally, are stupid fucking idiots, and their opinion can be quite negative, so don't listen to them

all i can hope, is that he just fucking releases 13 and 14, everyone can shit on how bad it is, and just re-boot from 15 onwards
i don't mean start over, either, just, re-pace everything, go back to the roots of the first 3 updates and move on
don't get me wrong, what ICSTOR did was shit, but at least he put a "FIN" on his damn game

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
honestly, this dude made the exact same fucking mistake that ICSTOR did, and didn't learn from it
ICSTOR had polls and voting and etc etc etc for side chicks and fetishes blah de blah
years down the road he couldn't keep up with all the plotlines and changes and etc etc etc
the game was forced out, rushed, and incomplete (with main promises never fulfilled)

dude should have made "Game 1" with just the GF, the BFF (fem and trans route since that's a huge thing in this one), and 2 each of a main guy sup-tag and main girl sup-tag
other characters added for plot purposes only, and ***IF*** after getting through, say, 1 basketball season, if people liked what he had put out, start fleshing out new side characters and the like

also, no offense (and i really mean that), but giving creative control of something that is apparently "that important" to you ta people who throw the most money at your face or get the most "likes" is creative suicide
cause let's face it (remember i said no offence and meant it) a lot of people online, here and in the discord equally, are stupid fucking idiots, and their opinion can be quite negative, so don't listen to them

all i can hope, is that he just fucking releases 13 and 14, everyone can shit on how bad it is, and just re-boot from 15 onwards
i don't mean start over, either, just, re-pace everything, go back to the roots of the first 3 updates and move on
don't get me wrong, what ICSTOR did was shit, but at least he put a "FIN" on his damn game
Yeah, it's what I've been saying for years now, but when I brought up how there were too many characters and they needed to get reduced drastically, people jumped on me for even suggesting lowering the amount of girls mc can have. Now as I brought up way back when, the creator has essentially wrote himself into a corner and can't get out of it without either doing what could be considered game suicide or essentially starting from scratch with the remake (and hopefully the remake will get rid of damn near every side chick and focus on 5-10 total). That is of course if he's being honest about the "remake" (which as we've seen over the past few years, probably doesn't even exist and is just another excuse for him to not keep his word).

• Sad
Reactions: EclipseTheStars
3.70 star(s) 648 Votes