Nov 6, 2023
So still no update from NutDrop I see. And there probably won't be an update anytime soon. So I have 1 thing to say to the Moderators. I believe it's time to call this one I'll even help you spell it out. A.B.A.N.D.O.N.E.D :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I know with the amount of pages in this thread it's easy to skip stuff, but there have been at least 6 updates from BD in the past 48 hours.

Not game updates, ofc, but just updates about why the updates aren't coming out along with some fresh excuses from his excuse rolodex.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I know with the amount of pages in this thread it's easy to skip stuff, but there have been at least 6 updates from BD in the past 48 hours.

Not game updates, ofc, but just updates about why the updates aren't coming out along with some fresh excuses from his excuse rolodex.
wow you must be 1 of his fanboys. And for your info I already know that. But if you would pay attention newb I've been listening to his BS since day 1. So off to the ignore list you go.

Kimbooo

Nov 16, 2019
Why would EP14 need to be released scene by scene? He's said multiple times it's fine it's 13 that's been the issue and holding it up. If he's finally going to release 13 now then there is no good reason to split 14 up.

I say all that knowing full well none of them were complete when he said they were and 14 more than likely still isn't and 13 was probably finished the last few days (but possibly still isn't).

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
wow you must be 1 of his fanboys. And for your info I already know that. But if you would pay attention newb I've been listening to his BS since day 1. So off to the ignore list you go.
Im pretty sure he was joking. There's been updates. Just updates on why the update is not updated.

Updateception if you will.

I doubt he has any supporter that are gonna post here at this point. They're too enclosed within their discord chat where their lord BD has been preaching his latest excuses.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Why would EP14 need to be released scene by scene? He's said multiple times it's fine it's 13 that's been the issue and holding it up. If he's finally going to release 13 now then there is no good reason to split 14 up.

I say all that knowing full well none of them were complete when he said they were and 14 more than likely still isn't and 13 was probably finished the last few days (but possibly still isn't).
Because either he doesn't actually have episode 14 made, or.... no that's basically it. Hell, I bet you once he moves to start releasing episode 14, new problems will again arise and he'll start claiming it's not "perfect enough" or some bullshit that will again lead to him pushing those releases back XD (which is really just him quietly admitting he's only creating it day by day and having done no actual work on it).

Sep 9, 2022
so the dialogue with daliah doesn't feel right meaning we jump straight into fucking around with her making no sense after a meeting even though she was sus with connections to drugs and ryker? i mean i would understand it not feeling right if thats the case, could you imagine
daliah: yeah sorry about all that noise and shit, rykers a mess on his own though.
MC: yeah what ever, ima plug your holes with my meat.
sex scene
MC: we now cool, cya
lmao i would die laughing but couldn't that have been worked out from feburary when patreon was still getting semi kinda regular updates up until now? but instead somehow moved on to ep 14?

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Logically, this makes no sense which only further my belief that he’s done fuck all and is scrambling. Let’s say he’s telling the truth 13 is a shit show in his eyes while 14 is much better. Ok, then just throw 13 out and then 14 right after. If 13 is as bad as he says it is no one will give a shit if you release them both together. but no, that makes sense those spoiler renders he posted are probably everything that he’s done or can confidently show.

This dude for nearly a year has shown us almost nothing up until now When he‘s backed into a corner. His “mental issues” is he’s terrified over the fact that work is due and he’s got nothing to show for it and him trying to convince everyone that they’ll hate his update and that’s why he doesn’t want to release it is bullshit.
this ^^ like wtf man this getting out of hand so much. literally drop whatever You have and fix it later like.

Reactions: Tzxrb
Nov 6, 2023
Im pretty sure he was joking. There's been updates. Just updates on why the update is not updated.

Updateception if you will.

I doubt he has any supporter that are gonna post here at this point. They're too enclosed within their discord chat where their lord BD has been preaching his latest excuses.
Quite literally this.

I even go on to say "not game updates" and go on to comment about the normal BD bullshit excuses.

I've also made at least a dozen comments in this thread about BD and his bullshit.

But somehow I'm a fanboy???

Oh well, dude said he put me on the ignore list, so he won't see this, but if he does, I say the following:

Reading comprehension is important.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
I thought the name "Skummy" was familiar. And it was.

This is probably the same person who defended BlueCat in the Ecchi Sensei thread for years.

Some people never learn, I guess.

https://f95zone.to/search/400874885/?c[users]=Skummy+Ecchi&o=date
He claimed he "worked" for Bluecat at one point. He might be a paid schill. It makes a lot more sense than he randomly is defending another scamming dev with almost the same behavior as Bluecat out of the goodness of his heart.

Sad if Episode 13+14 end up taking as long as the "merge" for Ecchi Sensei.
to-infinity-u25alq.jpg

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
Skummy isn't really is Skummy *shocked face* but was McKenzie and Dinoyx, they are real
X to doubt.
At his stage I am convinced that most of them are Braindead themselves, not like they are doing anything else right now like working on a game. Just like all these low level posters singing the Dev's praises then leaving a 5 star review for a title nearly 2 years without any meaningful update.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Logically, this makes no sense which only further my belief that he’s done fuck all and is scrambling. Let’s say he’s telling the truth 13 is a shit show in his eyes while 14 is much better. Ok, then just throw 13 out and then 14 right after. If 13 is as bad as he says it is no one will give a shit if you release them both together. but no, that makes sense those spoiler renders he posted are probably everything that he’s done or can confidently show.

This dude for nearly a year has shown us almost nothing up until now When he‘s backed into a corner. His “mental issues” is he’s terrified over the fact that work is due and he’s got nothing to show for it and him trying to convince everyone that they’ll hate his update and that’s why he doesn’t want to release it is bullshit.
You know he's making things up because the original issue was Renpy compiling issues. Now since he's missed about 10 deadlines this month, he's gone back to the perfectionism/IRL issues.

I still believe what I said a few pages ago, he made Dionyx (and Mackenzie too) as alt's to take pressure off himself. That's his whole idea of using them to post updates, as a way to deflect. If people complained about the update, he simply could say "Well, this update wasn't meant to be released yet... but Dionyx had to..." but he couldn't bring himself to follow through.

So I do think he has severe perfectionism. But that doesn't excuse the constant stream of dishonestly, if not gaslighting. He just creates layers and layers of excuses/copes to kick the can down the road.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
wow if the slowmode on discord would not been active there would be a few thousand commends by now

so now since yesterday there are only 350 messages ^^
thats are like 50 screenshots

Reactions: Kalkuv
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes