NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
I'll be genuinely surprised if any of that is true cause it all sounds like excuses and he actually has nothing ready, still.

If 13 is the issue but he's happy with 14 just release 13 with a note that it's "low on plot, heavy on the other stuff but 14 will be plot heavy" and get them released.

I do feel like he's about to do a rug pull and say he's scrapping loads of 13 (which in reality never existed) and merging them to be a slightly extended e13 but "will need time" to do that (cause he's not at the stage he's been claiming to be at for months).
This also just release 13 and you can go back fix it later like idk why he’s so fixicated on it being a perfect episode. Like dude just release and go back and try and sort those issues later especially if you already have a rework planned in the future if that’s still even a thing.

Noid42

May 19, 2018
The game might be abandoned, but this dumpster fire keeps on burning scorching hot.
Also, its always fun to see how this grown ass man acts like taking responsibility for his over a year long of actions is some weird ass concept he can't wrap his head around. I, too, would be disgusted with myself if I were him.

36 Ninjas

Feb 27, 2018
Logically, this makes no sense which only further my belief that he’s done fuck all and is scrambling. Let’s say he’s telling the truth 13 is a shit show in his eyes while 14 is much better. Ok, then just throw 13 out and then 14 right after. If 13 is as bad as he says it is no one will give a shit if you release them both together. but no, that makes sense those spoiler renders he posted are probably everything that he’s done or can confidently show.

This dude for nearly a year has shown us almost nothing up until now When he‘s backed into a corner. His “mental issues” is he’s terrified over the fact that work is due and he’s got nothing to show for it and him trying to convince everyone that they’ll hate his update and that’s why he doesn’t want to release it is bullshit.

Apr 30, 2023
Like the conclusion i got when i fist completed the game up to ep 13 b3 there are things on the story that make 0 sense, and he had to changed them back then.... Like the whole accident thing the mc has been in, he is old enough to learn about it and even any known detail it would help him understand things... Daliah is this so called big shot drug dealer??yeah right if she was she would have her henchmen tie up Ryker from the celling on a dark basement the moment she learnt that Ryker kidnapped the mc , that is how criminals do when you mess with them .....At this point i doubt the update will come in the 3 months that left for 2024 to leave us...BD if you do not release any content until February 14th (Valentine's day ) i will delete your avn forever and not waste any more time waiting for it

Apr 30, 2023
Logically, this makes no sense which only further my belief that he’s done fuck all and is scrambling. Let’s say he’s telling the truth 13 is a shit show in his eyes while 14 is much better. Ok, then just throw 13 out and then 14 right after. If 13 is as bad as he says it is no one will give a shit if you release them both together. but no, that makes sense those spoiler renders he posted are probably everything that he’s done or can confidently show.

This dude for nearly a year has shown us almost nothing up until now When he‘s backed into a corner. His “mental issues” is he’s terrified over the fact that work is due and he’s got nothing to show for it and him trying to convince everyone that they’ll hate his update and that’s why he doesn’t want to release it is bullshit.
I could respect the " Let’s say he’s telling the truth 13 is a shit show in his eyes while 14 is much better " but shouldn't scenes with both Jasmine and Daliah be on the rest of Ep 13 at least plot wise MC was supposed to meet Daliah and have a date with Jasmine before returning from Florida!!!I can't say anything about the dialogue between MC and Daliah because i don't have basic information but i know one thing from my experience dialogues need to have a base when two characters meet for the 1st time...Unless Daliah was someone MC knew from the past...

Reactions: eltharion83
Dec 9, 2020
I am wondering how a 6 hour slow mode is going to do him any favors :ROFLMAO:
It'll help make sure he doesn't miss a post with popcorn in hand. (why is there no popcorn emote in this forum!)

They all thought they were paying for a game, but they were paying for the privilege to be his discord entertainment!

• Haha
Reactions: hic86

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
If this is true, then why the fuck is he adding yet ANOTHER character? Like the whole reason you feel disconnect and feel a lack of any meaningful content is because every update has been adding more women for mc to fuck instead of actually building legit relationships with the main cast.

Hell, if this Deliah character is causing so many problems, just get rid of that portion of the "story", not like it'll screw anything up when the story is just mc either fucking every girl he sees or, when BD wants to get a little spicy, throwing in some basketball.

Last edited:

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Damn he wrote off another side character in Dionyx. Think he spends more time creating detailed stories for his fake employees then he does actual dev work at this point.

Reactions: hawk784563

36 Ninjas

Feb 27, 2018
If this is true, then why the fuck is he adding yet ANOTHER character? Like the whole reason you feel disconnect and feel a lack of any meaningful content is because every update has been adding more women for mc to fuck instead of actually building legit relationships with the main cast.

Hell, if this Deliah character is causing so many problems, just get rid of that portion of the "story", not like it'll screw anything up when the story is just mc either fucking every girl he sees or, when BD wants to get a little spicy, throwing in some basketball.
This 100%. To me it feels like BD gets bored of his characters because he doesn't flesh them out and just adds more after the initial thrill of a new character has worn off and tries to square peg them into the story to justify their existence. Had he limited to cast like he SHOULD have most of his problems wouldn't be there. One of the stupidest moments of this for example is the whole Stacy debacle. Stacy started out as the MCs long lost sister, oh but wait, never mind actually she's not, that's this other background character that was initially just a bitch to Jaime for no reason SHE's the actual long lost sister!

Ok, so now who is Stacy and why does she and the MC feel such a strong connection to each other that they thought they were siblings? Oh shit. There ISN'T a sensible reason? oh wait, uh, Stacy is actually MCs long lost childhood best friend! That's why! All cleaned up! See how stupid that sounds?

• Haha
Reactions: jish55

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017

Ello!
Adding another character is BD speciality! Gotta have a new face to style that Ducky! Sadly Deliah story is into deep! First mention of that name have became the roots of BD story forward! BD been hyping Deliah up as she seem to be involved everything that is WVM and MC, buuuut BD being BD he also side-tracked that story by making MILFs as his main focus for the past 3 beta release for episode 13. Thanks.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes