Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
If some of what he's saying is true (and I think at least some of it is, at least in spirit), shit's even more funny than I thought because apparently he thought he was writing great dialog and storylines and drama before? :ROFLMAO: the delulu is real o_O let's be honest my man, maybe we kind of liked the characters and their relationships in the beginning but no one (I would hope) was ever here for the great poetry of this fuck-fest
Yeah this is the part that gets me in stitches and calling it CAPS . My man wrote a game with 82 hrs days , people that keeps hugging every 5 minutes , praising MC like a deranged cult , a MC that kept moving houses for the first few days , a basketball team without even enough people to start a match or even train etc ... and wanna act like Stanley Kubrick over updates . All while refusing to fix some glaring visual issues like the black box and weird duck faces . There is no way it's true

plaguyex

Aug 8, 2020
In a binary world the dude saying "just leave" would be king however it doesn't take in account sunk cost fallacy; be it time, money, trust (...the list goes on) people have invested.

Some people just haven't reached the point (yet) where their evaluation of the situation outweighs their "investment" and vent their frustrations because of that.

can't speak matter of fact on the following so i'll say from a personal note; for me things such as dishonesty, bending of facts or otherwise not sticking to prior made statements/promises is one of the first things that tips my metaphorical scales to take my losses and gtfo.

Even having said all that; it's what made stop supporting development however if WVM ever does come to an honest 1.0 full release i'll be one of the first in line getting a copy.

Yes i know.. ass backwards, that's the wonderful thing called the human condition.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah, it's what I've been saying for years now, but when I brought up how there were too many characters and they needed to get reduced drastically, people jumped on me for even suggesting lowering the amount of girls mc can have. Now as I brought up way back when, the creator has essentially wrote himself into a corner and can't get out of it without either doing what could be considered game suicide or essentially starting from scratch with the remake (and hopefully the remake will get rid of damn near every side chick and focus on 5-10 total). That is of course if he's being honest about the "remake" (which as we've seen over the past few years, probably doesn't even exist and is just another excuse for him to not keep his word).
Just Tier 1 characters are enough for a very good first game.
After all with the Jamie,Shauna,Willow,Wendy and Azel that will make it 15 women.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
I thought the name "Skummy" was familiar. And it was.

This is probably the same person who defended BlueCat in the Ecchi Sensei thread for years.

Some people never learn, I guess.

https://f95zone.to/search/400874885/?c[users]=Skummy+Ecchi&o=date
yeah but the diference between that dev and this one is ,...i lost the connection with my thoughts....well that one was crazy enough to do a one day update each time,......crazy fucjer thats was an impossible mission from the start,....this one well is all in his head that we totally know as true facts now but man ,...what a bunch of pussies in the discord,....and he is lucky we dontknow where he lives......and im 2 mins aeay to send the game to some friend to ask for a incest patch .......i really hop for the sake of everyone someone can close his patron.......

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
Just woke up to this shit show lmao the discord is going fucking nuts right now its on slow mode with a 6 fucking hour pause, BD just doesnt even try anymore. I mean dude has used every excuse on the bingo card and is still coming up with new ones. I mean now he doesnt want to release it because it has Too much sex and every other word is a moan......... WTF dude just come out and say you dont have an update because that is the most bitch boy excuse I have ever heard.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
yeah but the diference between that dev and this one is ,...i lost the connection with my thoughts....well that one was crazy enough to do a one day update each time,......crazy fucjer thats was an impossible mission from the start,....this one well is all in his head that we totally know as true facts now but man ,...what a bunch of pussies in the discord,....and he is lucky we dontknow where he lives......and im 2 mins aeay to send the game to some friend to ask for a incest patch .......i really hop for the sake of everyone someone can close his patron.......
ya know, I love shittalking BD and i´m usually not a fan of anything else, BUT in BD´s case i´m going to make an exception. I really hope he´s going to get cancelled at some point. If we can´t get a scam tag for this game and that´s the only way to make him stop milking, i´m down for at least that option

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kinda hilarious when devs write themselves in to a corner by having way too many god damn LI. Then they act shocked and all "how could this happen!?" when their story is full of plot holes and pacing issues. The whole tour bus bullshit with even more 'yes/no' to characters that were in no way needed and then the yacht.

It's just too much. Has been for a long time. Just not enough time to write stuff for all these characters let alone the core cast at this point.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

TylerSteel

Dec 5, 2023
He needs to learn from SUMMER HEAT and just release what he has. Even it it doesn't make sense. Even if he doesn't like it. Then listen to the audience and change things from there. BUT that would also mean that he actually has an EP13&14 to upload.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
It would be great if Patreon stopped payments if users complained that the creator stops fulfilling promises for a certain amount of time, of course first checking that it is real and not just some haters trying to harm the developer... but well, they won't do it either, in the end they take a commission from all the creators haha

View attachment 3985629
Well, lets see, I might have made a report about BD last night on Patreon.. :cool:

plaguyex

Aug 8, 2020
It would be great if Patreon stopped payments if users complained that the creator stops fulfilling promises for a certain amount of time, of course first checking that it is real and not just some haters trying to harm the developer... but well, they won't do it either, in the end they take a commission from all the creators haha
To my knowledge Patreon is considered a marketplace not a store in most (if not all) regions.

This would make it so they aren't liable for misconduct creator(s) might get themselves involved in. if they were to step in they would willingly give up that protection opening up the floodgates for any supporter to send them the bill in the future.

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Pretty sure now that he been found out he going to disappear for 2 years again and tell the patreon that he going to read more Shakespeare and Tolkien to get better at writing.

Dec 9, 2020
For a guy who has a mental/writers block for the game.... sure as shit has no problems typing up mental gymnastics in all those dev blogs huh. If only he put in the same creative effort into the game as the blogs these days. :sneaky:

Some of these guys man.. "if you don't like it then leave!". Well you can't just say leave now, because everyone on the discord have been supporting too, and expect something for the money they put in. EP13 is really late, they at least expect to get that, even though he said former supporters will get 13 and 14 you never know with the amount of 180's this dude been doing lately.

Reactions: 95er and prezes777

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Let me make a solution for him hypothetically if he actually has the update. Release the fucking ep 13 even if you feel like it is shit. You did say that ep 14 you happy with, great, then you can just continue the game and rework on ep 13 later on. Literally that ez.

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
I already know after this cluster fuck in his discord, BD is going radio silent again and we will not hear from him for a week or 2 again just for another bullshit excuse. This all is just getting so fucking old at this point lmao. dude clearly never had a update ready and all the renders he shared in the patreon post and on discord were made in the last few weeks just to make it seem like he has a lot of work completed

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
This whole saga is a roller coaster of emotions, and I am wondering how a 6 hour slow mode is going to do him any favors :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Might take some direct fire off him in the short term, but as soon as it is gone... I'm willing to bet it will come back 5x worse

He should absolutely dig out the Mackenzie alter to take some of these shots for him, let him and his other alter Dionyx get back to work to actually get something released this year :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes