YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
Zero-shot outcome with prompt: I'd like help writing an excuse for my work being late again. I'm a creator on Patreon and Subscribestar and I need to write a fairly generic, low information excuse for not having any updates.

ChatGPT pretending to be BD:

"Hey everyone,
I just wanted to take a moment to give you all an update and share what’s been going on. I know it’s been a while since my last post, and I want to acknowledge that these delays have been really frustrating, not just for you but for me as well. Honestly, it’s been making me pretty anxious. Each time I hit another delay, I get more nervous about letting you all down again, especially since I know how patient you've been already.

I’ve been thinking a lot about how to improve my workflow and rebuild trust after so many setbacks. I’m really committed to turning things around, but I also want to make sure that what I’m putting out is something I can stand by. It’s important to me that when I release something, it’s worth the wait and lives up to the standard you deserve.

I’m still working, and while I don’t want to rush to share anything until it's ready, I just wanted to let you know that your support means a lot to me, and I'm determined to improve from here. I hope to have something solid for you soon, and I truly appreciate you sticking with me through this.

Thank you for your understanding and patience."

RW191

Jul 19, 2023
Zero-shot outcome with prompt: I'd like help writing an excuse for my work being late again. I'm a creator on Patreon and Subscribestar and I need to write a fairly generic, low information excuse for not having any updates.

"Hey everyone,
I just wanted to take a moment to give you all an update and share what’s been going on. I know it’s been a while since my last post, and I want to acknowledge that these delays have been really frustrating, not just for you but for me as well. Honestly, it’s been making me pretty anxious. Each time I hit another delay, I get more nervous about letting you all down again, especially since I know how patient you've been already.

I’ve been thinking a lot about how to improve my workflow and rebuild trust after so many setbacks. I’m really committed to turning things around, but I also want to make sure that what I’m putting out is something I can stand by. It’s important to me that when I release something, it’s worth the wait and lives up to the standard you deserve.

I’m still working, and while I don’t want to rush to share anything until it's ready, I just wanted to let you know that your support means a lot to me, and I'm determined to improve from here. I hope to have something solid for you soon, and I truly appreciate you sticking with me through this.

I swear I've read this almost verbatim from BD in one of his recent posts

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019

"Hey everyone,

well it does sound 100% like him :WutFace::KEK:

Reactions: johnmnf692

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
Jesus fuck.

I stopped coming to this thread 4 months ago because the shill/sock puppet activity was far outpacing any sort of progress from BD and the entertainment value of the blatant lying was no longer sufficient. At the time, he was supposedly close to releasing his already months-overdue Chapter 13 content which had been previously claimed complete and then suddenly not complete and then allegedly stalled by perfectionism and mental blockage while he worked on Chapter 14.

1/3 year later, no progress has been made. Imagine that.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023

"Hey everyone,

To be fair , if you feed a bunch of "patreon devs excuses" to AIs like that , they'd all blur into the same . But yeah it fits , minus the fake staff coming to the rescue .

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
preglovr12 any chance of the thread being marked as abandoned? This is the same situation as ICSTOR where he'd promise an update every 6 months while on his tropical island.
Rules are rules, if he still hasnt published anything this time next year, he'll get the tag, but I dont think that'll happen.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Ooh so the problem all along was the discord chatters distracting him. We could have gotten a big update 3k renders 4k hd resolution, but someone decided to ask where the promised update was and BrainRot got sidetracked fuck man.
yeah sure all that the supporters will get is what he could make from the end of august until he releases the update because he had not really something to show around.
and that will be less that some would hope.

if he had made renders nonstop since the first time the delay from the rest of episode 13 begann he would have been at episode 15 or 16 by now...
so wait and see what will come out.
i say something between 500-800 renders nothing more.
the rest will come "soon" and in "chunks" :whistle:

Sep 9, 2022
I'm noticing a few things. One, she won't be impregnated. Two, she has four renders instead of the usual two, just like a recent one. Wonder if that's going to continue.

And three, I can see why her favorite food is dumplings, goddamn. How can she swim fast with all of that drag? :KEK:
manatees are pretty agile in the water and require little effort to float

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes