MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
That option thing didn't work I put it in the game folder but animations still not work.

Gues its just a regular week update as well but I did enjoy the bit we seen
Just to confirm, you put it in the same folder that has "archive.rpa" and "script_version.txt" right? I tried it myself and it worked.

Reactions: ShamsElden

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I can't seem to progess to day 7. What am I doing wrong?
Nevermind

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
What do you mean?
Ok, so what I usually do is overwrite the older game files with the newer file, although this time I extracted the files directly into day 6 folder but while the version says 7, it stops and shows the 6 message.

However I solved the issue by making a clean extraction (extracting the files into their own folder rather than overwriting).

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Ok, so what I usually do is overwrite the older game files with the newer file, although this time I extracted the files directly into day 6 folder but while the version says 7, it stops and shows the 6 message.

However I solved the issue by making a clean extraction (extracting the files into their own folder rather than overwriting).
Yeah, you don't want to just dump the new version on top of the old. Your saves are stored in the appdata folder so it doesn't matter where you run the new version from, the saves will be there.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
I have really like the scene with Bailey. This "if is good for puppy is good for kitty" attitude as proof than Ethan is a real feminist. I'm proud of i'm! :)

A guy can be a feminist, like me and be an horny dog in same time. (<--too old for this now)

(I do not go too much in details for not give spoiler)

Reactions: Anus Mundi

acausedeca

Jun 23, 2017
Hey there. I usually am more of a lurker, but I've just finished the current build and I have a few things I'd like to say.

I'm genuinely surprised, but not in a bad way. I'm not a big fan of the whole NTR thing that's been the craze lately, so when I saw that you could take a different approach and not get punished for it, I was very pleased. I think the different subjects that are addressed here don't feel like they've been crowbarred in, you know, diversity for the sake of it. That makes me sick. Everything is approached with a more mature tone, the MC isn't a horny douche, although I guess he could be played as such. If that gets you going, then good for you. Just remember not everyone has to share the same kinks. I also like that there's nothing forced on you for the sake of drama. Although I can understand that life's isn't always peachy, games shouldn't be tied to the same conventions. We play games to get away from reality after all. I have to say, the characters are nicely fleshed out. Some may have more screen time than others, but altogether, I feel the author has done a great job of making me care for the characters. No two are the same, they have different personality, problems, etc.

All I can say is, thank you for the great game, can't wait to play more, so keep them coming!

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes