lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Man Jamie and Shawna are so kinky, what a nice treat/suprise
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So Ryker means for MC to tell on him with no evidence. I wonder why though, is it to make him look crazy?
To each his own. I found it strange that without any reason both girls decided MC will be glad if they did that. Why? Those type of things never appeared before in the game and MC never said he wanted that. Moreover, he's too mich into "feminism" to even suggest that. Dev just shove us this into face, thinking for whatever reason everyone must like that. As I see it, from the girls' point of view, it's illogical and too much perverted decision, looks too much out of character.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
To each his own. I found it strange that without any reason both girls decided MC will be glad if they did that. Why? Those type of things never appeared before in the game and MC never said he wanted that. Moreover, he's too mich into "feminism" to even suggest that. Dev just shove us this into face, thinking for whatever reason everyone must like that. As I see it, from the girls' point of view, it's illogical and too much perverted decision, looks too much out of character.
That 's why I prefer to play the way of trans Shouna. It does not raise such questions.:WeSmart:
It in the first. And secondly, the game is absolutely transparent explained that they want to give themselves all possible ways and options. And MC can only agree or refuse.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I found it strange that without any reason both girls decided MC will be glad if they did that
Shauna mentioned early on she had been "training" herself for MC from before she confessed her feelings, including learning how to deep throat. I think it's natural to assume (trans or not, the text about that is the same) that Shauna has "practiced" before, and Jaime, learning this, decided she wanted to join in.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Shauna mentioned early on she had been "training" herself for MC from before she confessed her feelings, including learning how to deep throat. I think it's natural to assume (trans or not, the text about that is the same) that Shauna has "practiced" before, and Jaime, learning this, decided she wanted to join in.
Man, I forgot about that. At least someone has a memory in this froghouse. :BootyTime:

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Always love your work on this game def but the animations in the Rachael scene didn't work in this update :(

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Man that was fast. Making Jasmine and Bailey decisions. Bringing 1 or 2 more girls into the Harem.
Can't think about that until this Reicher situation is settled.
One problem with Jasmine with the play it safe option. When I chose that, the game crashed.
Ang getting Rachel pregnant is a no no or anybody else until Reicher is toast....peace.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Man that was fast. Making Jasmine and Bailey decisions. Bringing 1 or 2 more girls into the Harem.
Can't think about that until this Reicher situation is settled.
One problem with Jasmine with the play it safe option. When I chose that, the game crashed.
Ang getting Rachel pregnant is a no no or anybody else until Reicher is toast....peace.
A: it sounds like Rachel is on birth control.
B: if she got pregnant she wouldn't become an invalid. It's not like she'd be fighting him hand to hand

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Always love your work on this game def but the animations in the Rachael scene didn't work in this update :(
People complained that the sound switches are there, but the sound itself is not. He removed the switches. So the video stopped working. Wait for someone to post an official correction here. The patrons have already received it. You can search for the unofficial one above, if you're not lazy.;)

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I need some help. How can I get from this:

to this:

??
During the talk with Jamie and Jasmine on Day 6, she gets a phonecall from Damien and then she is out to meet with him.
Where is the decision to get her to stay over night?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

to this:

??
During the talk with Jamie and Jasmine on Day 6, she gets a phonecall from Damien and the she is out to meet with him.
you have to choose to confront damien about blowing off the pool date earlier in the game

Reactions: PPLayer

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017

to this:

??
During the talk with Jamie and Jasmine on Day 6, she gets a phonecall from Damien and then she is out to meet with him.
Images don't work:KappaPride:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes