lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Jamie says she's been ready for ages but MC kept blocking her. That's why she confronts you in the changing room to fuck her.
You call that a confrontation? It looks like a dialog in Windows.
Jamie (User): I want to delete my V-card.
MC (Windows): Are you sure?
User: Yep, I'm sure. I've waited for so long for this event to happen. And I want to do it with you.
Windows: Your V-card cannot be restored if deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?
User: I'm sure.
Player: Oh, God, MC if a girl says these things to you you fuck her without any questions. And Jamie is such a sweetheart, how she can endure this MC?
Windows: OK.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Great update as always.
Question is, are we ever going to see the face of the man everyone is in love with , even strangers.
Those strangers willing to have his kids after meeting him. I'm curious, aren't you?

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
So girl #4. Is she Rachael's niece? She seems very protective of her.
Great update as always.
Question is, are we ever going to see the face of the man everyone is in love with , even strangers.
Those strangers willing to have his kids after meeting him. I'm curious, aren't you?
I'm not. Sure it's a bit odd in photos but otherwise I like the MC not having a face.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017

I'm not. Sure it's a bit odd in photos but otherwise I like the MC not having a face.
she is Princess, probably just afraid that someone will hear MC say such obscenities about the Princess

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

like others said she's a princess rachael is prolly just worried about causing an international incident if we treat her wrong

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Rachel's reaction is still odd. She herself didn't even want to look at those lewd photos. I suspect she has closer ties to that Princess than it seems.

Reactions: HansDampf788

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017

I think if it was a niece, Rachel on the contrary, would be happy to hear MC's words. :sneaky:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes