gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I need some help. How can I get from this:

to this:

??
During the talk with Jamie and Jasmine on Day 6, she gets a phonecall from Damien and the she is out to meet with him.
Where is the decision to get her to stay over night?
It's much earlier and not signposted at all. There's a conversation with Damien where you get to either confront him or reach out as a friend: you have to pick the former. A case of "magically guess what the dev is intending" which, you know, not great.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I need some help. How can I get from this:

to this:

??
During the talk with Jamie and Jasmine on Day 6, she gets a phonecall from Damien and then she is out to meet with him.
Where is the decision to get her to stay over night?
I think you chose wrong that's why she went to him.
You have to pay attention and not refuse her. That's where you made your mistake.
I didn't refuse her and and she stayed. I didn't want to take a chance.
So whatever a woman tells you, just simply agree like you know what she's talking about, Willis.

• Haha
Reactions: jackkane

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
It's much earlier and not signposted at all. There's a conversation with Damien where you get to either confront him or reach out as a friend: you have to pick the former. A case of "magically guess what the dev is intending" which, you know, not great.
You are not locked out of a relationship with her if you don't do it, so it's hardly an issue. It also shouldn't be shocking that always picking pro-Jasmine over pro-Damien would help with Jasmine

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You are not locked out of a relationship with her if you don't do it, so it's hardly an issue. It also shouldn't be shocking that always picking pro-Jasmine over pro-Damien would help with Jasmine
But it's not a pro-Jasmine or pro-Damien choice. It's a choice between being confrontational or gentle.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Shauna mentioned early on she had been "training" herself for MC from before she confessed her feelings, including learning how to deep throat. I think it's natural to assume (trans or not, the text about that is the same) that Shauna has "practiced" before, and Jaime, learning this, decided she wanted to join in.
And, of course, MC's opinion doesn't matter. Oh, I forgot, he has no his own opinion, he always do what girls tell him to do. Or what they just mean, girls even don't have to say anything. When they mean to bark, he barks, when they insert vibrators inside themselves he, of course, says what a nice surprise.
But let's forget about MC, as I already said (in another thread) he's walking oxymorone, let's talk about player. Dev's giving players a choice sometimes. There are many girls in the game, MC isn't obligated to fuck them all, players can choose. But what an intersting thing, that's the only thing player can choose. If player's not into some kinks, well, it's his problem.
And one additional word for lovers of corruption. Shauna and Jamie on the day one were both virgins, shy and timid. A week later they voluntarily ready their every hole for MC's violation (still shy and timid for some reason, but that just another edge of this oxymorone). What a speed of corruption!

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
What's wrong with the animation?
Braindrop removed the sound sliders from the options due to some people complaining about them, however renpy doesn't run animations if sound is disabled for some reason. It's been fixed now (download the option file if it doesn't work).
Jamie says she's been ready for ages but MC kept blocking her. That's why she confronts you in the changing room to fuck her.

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Braindrop removed the sound sliders from the options due to some people complaining about them, however renpy doesn't run animations if sound is disabled for some reason. It's been fixed now (download the option file if it doesn't work).

Jamie says she's been ready for ages but MC kept blocking her. That's why she confronts you in the changing room to fuck her.
What option file?

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
And, of course, MC's opinion doesn't matter. Oh, I forgot, he has no his own opinion, he always do what girls tell him to do. Or what they just mean, girls even don't have to say anything. When they mean to bark, he barks, when they insert vibrators inside themselves he, of course, says what a nice surprise.
But let's forget about MC, as I already said (in another thread) he's walking oxymorone, let's talk about player. Dev's giving players a choice sometimes. There are many girls in the game, MC isn't obligated to fuck them all, players can choose. But what an intersting thing, that's the only thing player can choose. If player's not into some kinks, well, it's his problem.
And one additional word for lovers of corruption. Shauna and Jamie on the day one were both virgins, shy and timid. A week later they voluntarily ready their every hole for MC's violation (still shy and timid for some reason, but that just another edge of this oxymorone). What a speed of corruption!
You should read history better. They have long wanted to do these things with MC. But one was afraid that MC wouldn't like her body. The other was afraid that he would refuse her and it would ruin their friendship. They have been like this for a long time, but now they are discovering it.

Reactions: Sativa-29

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
If player's not into some kinks, well, it's his problem.
Indeed, it is his problem. The girls are not blank slates, you can't take the girl you like the appearance of most and then apply all of your personal fantasies onto her. That's not how it works. And the MC himself is not a complete blank slate, either. You can't force him to punch Willow, or push down Jasmine on a whim.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes