Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
game ctd after choice with "play that safe" with jasmine.
but its ok with if choice "kiss her"
WVM-071-pc
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Man Jamie and Shawna are so kinky, what a nice treat/suprise
So Ryker means for MC to tell on him with no evidence. I wonder why though, is it to make him look crazy?

Last edited:
Reactions: VepsrP

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
You should spoiler any content from the weeklies, not everyone plays those.

Anyway: I suspect one possibility is someone *else* is doing the gambling play and Ryker is hoping to get that person taken out without catching the blame for it
Whoops. Fixed!

|Hmm. Interesting theory..

frankenstein1

Aug 8, 2019
i'm not sure if there are any animations in the new update but from what i noticed atleast is that the animations are not triggering , it would seem like its trigering a animation scene yet there is none. i also tried doing previous animations from earlyier sex scenes and they don't trigger (animations) either .

(apologies , i didn't realize a solution was already up. thanks for the update :). )

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
What you don't know is The Krypt Angel has the same powers as Sadako :eek:
BaasB 's phone rings*

Me: You.....made....a bad Bailey joke

and yes i know I used Samara instead of Sadako it's just pics from the american version worked better lol

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
One thing I don't get is why Ethan didn't tell harper about the basement antics? I mean I didn't choose to help as at this point the only girl I want to be intimate with is the mc's girlfriend Jamie. Wouldn't you as a person be completely livid about the situation and harper would be the first person to tell? Especially it being straight after and emotions running high as i'm sure the coach has a responsibility to keep her players happy. Maybe that's just how I would react and others feel differently but still jeez!

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
One thing I don't get is why Ethan didn't tell harper about the basement antics? I mean I didn't choose to help as at this point the only girl I want to be intimate with is the mc's girlfriend Jamie. Wouldn't you as a person be completely livid about the situation and harper would be the first person to tell? Especially it being straight after and emotions running high as i'm sure the coach has a responsibility to keep her players happy. Maybe that's just how I would react and others feel differently but still jeez!
Come on, go and complain that in order for you to have cheerleaders, you have to fuck them :KEK:

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
That option thing didn't work I put it in the game folder but animations still not work.

Gues its just a regular week update as well but I did enjoy the bit we seen
did you remove the numbers and the underscore in front of the options.rpy file when you added it to your game folder?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Come on, go and complain that in order for you to have cheerleaders, you have to fuck them :KEK:
Not so much complaining about the cheerleaders but I would 100% guarantee harper new what was going to happen and didn't warn ethan about charles sexual deviancy. So in my book that would warrant some strong words with her about what happened. Like I said everyone would think and feel differently about this and i'm just going off how I would handle such a situation.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes