Feb 29, 2020
was thinking the same thing...excluding clients by my count there's at least 6 girls you can fuck at this point I think? Maybe he's just being picky lol
Super picky! If I would turn them down in real life I will turn them down in game.
And if you ever had the displeasure of knowing my ex wife you too would turn down everyone.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Without this basic function I wouldn't know how to manage all these games with several routes and LIs, especially on games with longer update cycles. Sometimes the easy things are the greatest help... ;)

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
Not who you asked but

When you go to load/save look above the save slots where it says "page 'x'"
Click on it and you can change the name for that page of saves.
OK...i hav been playing renpy games for a couple of years now and i did not know that. Thnx..will be handy down the line in several games.

Reactions: MoreLinks

silentway

Apr 5, 2020
Enjoy the game, though I wish the GF would stop pressuring the MC into seducing every woman in sight. Maybe she should pursue some girls herself, haha. I hope the childhood friend finds someone too. Not really a fan of the harem stuff, I think.

Is the trans guy on the basketball team ever going to get a proper uniform? Does the sperm donor thing still happen later even if you've decided against it?

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Huh. Never knew you could also name save pages. Guess it's time to make a "only cheat on Jamie (before she wants a harem) with Shauna save"

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I'm going to be probably one of the few that has the smallest harem lol 6 girls that only interest me in this harem = Bailey, Jamie, Shauna, Emiko. Stacey & Azel when they become available ;)

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
I'm going to be probably one of the few that has the smallest harem lol 6 girls that only interest me in this harem = Bailey, Jamie, Shauna, Emiko. Stacey & Azel when they become available ;)
Im the same as you but i change Azel for Natalie, even though her style change doesnt appeal to me as much as before

D

Deleted member 1310400

Hey guys is it update day today? I know the dev has had personal issues lately im not being trying to be rude or anything just wondering

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes