armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder how many don't know that Ren'Py games have way more than 9 pages for saves.

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hey guys, I hope you're all doing okay.
I've been putting off writing this for a lot of the same reasons that it's hard to write for WVM right now.
I'm not sure what all I'm going to say... I'm just going to type a bit so I apologize if it's rambly.

Issues
So with everything that's happened... well, I'm having some difficulties getting through it.
I've dealt with death before but it's never been something that has debilitated me. Previously I was just able to focus on work or whatever I had going on and I'd get through it that way. But work was always an emotionless "busy" task before.
I'm invested in WVM so it's not a place to escape. I find myself getting emotional randomly while working on it. All I want to do recently is lay in bed and I hate it.
What magnifies it all is the fact I'm stuck in this tiny house... more than anything I just want to go somewhere and be surrounded by chatter and disappear in it all. I just feel so disconnected, I'm forced to sit here and just think about it with no closure.
I've tried distracting myself... with working on wvm, playing bannerlord, watching always sunny/avatar but she's always in my mind.
I keep thinking about a conversation I had with her a long time ago when she was first getting sick. She told me about how she was afraid to die. That there were so many things she wanted to see and do. But with her having copd she wasn't able to do much... so many things on her list she never got to experience. It's so fucking unfair... she always talked about wanting to see the northern lights because a friend of hers would never shut up about them and that she had to see it for herself. I don't even know if I could have but I really wanted to take her to see them, or at the very least take her to a Steelers game because she always wanted to go to Heinz field. She did so much for me, I would not be where I am without her.
Fuck, I just hope she's in a better place now. That she's no longer sick and I hope she isn't scared.
She got dealt such a shit hand but she never complained. She was actually an angel and I miss her. Everything happened so suddenly, I was on the phone with her last week and she was laughing and having a good time.

Okay I have to stop, I'm a fucking teary eyed mess right now. I'm sorry for being such a downer but I needed to vent a little. I just wanted to explain the mindset I've been in and why it's so hard to work right now, specifically writing dialogue for WVM.
Pretty much anytime I do I get emotional/teary and I think about her. And it's honestly a debilitating sadness... one I can't just power through.
I'm still working on renders and I got a lot done in terms of custom textures and things like that for later in day 7. There's currently 270 renders done.

But there isn't going to be a release today, for all of the reasons above... and I can't promise there will be one next week. I really, really hope there is and I'll absolutely have one if I can. I don't want to lie to you guys though, shit is really tough right now. I'll speak more about where I am this weekend when I put out the weekend renders.

I'd also like to give a massive thanks to all of you. You've all been so supportive and kind and I really needed it. I haven't replied to many messages but just know I've read them and they meant a lot to me. I haven't seen one person complain and that has helped alleviate a lot of the stress. I'm not sure if that will change now that it's another week and I'm not sure if I could even be mad if it did.
You guys mean so much to me, and I'm sorry I'm not able to make what you all enjoy to play right now. It does weigh heavily on me but I have to do what's right for me and my mental health.

I love you guys... and thanks again. <3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Now for the 3 of us that didn't cheat. Why would we have clients? And also why would they have have routes?
Wait what am I saying? I'm probably the only one who didn't cheat on my main save. Heck I was so faithful I would have turned down Shauna if I was allowed to.

Now on my second save however. I was a total man slut. I probably slept with like 4 people.
says the man whore ......hhhhhhhhhhhhhaaahahaahahaahahaa

Cickic

Feb 29, 2020

Hey guys, I hope you're all doing okay.
I've been putting off writing this for a lot of the same reasons that it's hard to write for WVM right now.
I'm not sure what all I'm going to say... I'm just going to type a bit so I apologize if it's rambly.

Issues
So with everything that's happened... well, I'm having some difficulties getting through it.
I've dealt with death before but it's never been something that has debilitated me. Previously I was just able to focus on work or whatever I had going on and I'd get through it that way. But work was always an emotionless "busy" task before.
I'm invested in WVM so it's not a place to escape. I find myself getting emotional randomly while working on it. All I want to do recently is lay in bed and I hate it.
What magnifies it all is the fact I'm stuck in this tiny house... more than anything I just want to go somewhere and be surrounded by chatter and disappear in it all. I just feel so disconnected, I'm forced to sit here and just think about it with no closure.
I've tried distracting myself... with working on wvm, playing bannerlord, watching always sunny/avatar but she's always in my mind.
I keep thinking about a conversation I had with her a long time ago when she was first getting sick. She told me about how she was afraid to die. That there were so many things she wanted to see and do. But with her having copd she wasn't able to do much... so many things on her list she never got to experience. It's so fucking unfair... she always talked about wanting to see the northern lights because a friend of hers would never shut up about them and that she had to see it for herself. I don't even know if I could have but I really wanted to take her to see them, or at the very least take her to a Steelers game because she always wanted to go to Heinz field. She did so much for me, I would not be where I am without her.
Fuck, I just hope she's in a better place now. That she's no longer sick and I hope she isn't scared.
She got dealt such a shit hand but she never complained. She was actually an angel and I miss her. Everything happened so suddenly, I was on the phone with her last week and she was laughing and having a good time.

Okay I have to stop, I'm a fucking teary eyed mess right now. I'm sorry for being such a downer but I needed to vent a little. I just wanted to explain the mindset I've been in and why it's so hard to work right now, specifically writing dialogue for WVM.
Pretty much anytime I do I get emotional/teary and I think about her. And it's honestly a debilitating sadness... one I can't just power through.
I'm still working on renders and I got a lot done in terms of custom textures and things like that for later in day 7. There's currently 270 renders done.

But there isn't going to be a release today, for all of the reasons above... and I can't promise there will be one next week. I really, really hope there is and I'll absolutely have one if I can. I don't want to lie to you guys though, shit is really tough right now. I'll speak more about where I am this weekend when I put out the weekend renders.

I'd also like to give a massive thanks to all of you. You've all been so supportive and kind and I really needed it. I haven't replied to many messages but just know I've read them and they meant a lot to me. I haven't seen one person complain and that has helped alleviate a lot of the stress. I'm not sure if that will change now that it's another week and I'm not sure if I could even be mad if it did.
You guys mean so much to me, and I'm sorry I'm not able to make what you all enjoy to play right now. It does weigh heavily on me but I have to do what's right for me and my mental health.

I love you guys... and thanks again. <3
I came here to tell you how much I enjoy WVM and see when the next update is but that doesn't even matter anymore. Sorry for your loss. Although you'll never get over it, it will become easier with time. Losing my niece 5 years ago when she was murdered at 18yo was the hardest death I've been through. The best thing is to keep your mind busy thinking of other things. Take all the time you need I'm sure everyone will understand.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I wonder how many don't know that Ren'Py games have way more than 9 pages for saves.
There are some Ren'Py games with a different UI design and where the developer had set the save menu with only 9 pages. (Examples: currently "SWe1: The Warrior's Heart" and previously "Deliverance" when it first released.)

• Love
Reactions: Dukester1979

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There are some Ren'Py games with a different UI design and where the developer had set the save menu with only 9 pages. (Examples: currently "SWe1: The Warrior's Heart" and previously "Deliverance" when it first released.)
I once went to -100 in Dating My Daughter and put saves there.
Fun fact-first version of DMD you can have only 3 saves,next we move to the standart 9 pages and later go infinite.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
The dev said that there probably won't be a release this week cause of said issue.
He was really close to her so its hard for him to cope with. He also mentioned that there might not be a release next week, he is not sure.
Well I for one think is not such a big deal. I don't know about others but I can wait. BD just take your time I am ready to wait. Just don't stress your brain out. Please take good care of yourself and your parents in these tough times.

ClickerQueen

May 6, 2019
Some of these pictures give me chills! Is the game very generous about putting a lot of frequent images or do they get sparsed out a lot. Always sucks playing a game where the characters don't even bother changing poses through a conversation.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Small update:

Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/04/628877_wvm-12.gif

Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/04/628878_wvm-13.gif
All- Star Banner:

Link:
Code:
[CODE]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/04/628887_wvm_banner_00.gif
Thank you christoprd. They're great! <3
All of your work for signatures on my game is greatly appreciated. You're a cutie.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes