treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
1 more week before the full day release or more since i know braindrop has been dealing with issues outside of the game ?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
1 more week before the full day release or more since i know braindrop has been dealing with issues outside of the game ?
the release date is pretty up in the air until further notice he's been churning out renders but the writing is pretty much at a stand still right now

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Much longer until the full release day. There have only been three parts of Day 7 released so far. Don't expect full day 7 release before a month.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Full release will prob be end of month or start of next month since BD did had some issues release day 6 on schedule and with other issues occurring, it might be hard to release on schedule again. Best all can do is just check once or twice a week for new updates.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Hey braindrop, just keep looking forward. Don't worry about missing a couple weeks, in today's current issues and what happened to you. It's only right to be having a bit of issues getting back into things, and I rather wait a month+ for your quality updates then something you rushed out because you felt you had to. Take your time, look to the future (our relatives wouldn't want us to be moping about afterall, they love us and want us to be happy.), and take care of yourself.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020

Hey guys, I hope you're all doing okay.
I've been putting off writing this for a lot of the same reasons that it's hard to write for WVM right now.
I'm not sure what all I'm going to say... I'm just going to type a bit so I apologize if it's rambly.

Issues
So with everything that's happened... well, I'm having some difficulties getting through it.
I've dealt with death before but it's never been something that has debilitated me. Previously I was just able to focus on work or whatever I had going on and I'd get through it that way. But work was always an emotionless "busy" task before.
I'm invested in WVM so it's not a place to escape. I find myself getting emotional randomly while working on it. All I want to do recently is lay in bed and I hate it.
What magnifies it all is the fact I'm stuck in this tiny house... more than anything I just want to go somewhere and be surrounded by chatter and disappear in it all. I just feel so disconnected, I'm forced to sit here and just think about it with no closure.
I've tried distracting myself... with working on wvm, playing bannerlord, watching always sunny/avatar but she's always in my mind.
I keep thinking about a conversation I had with her a long time ago when she was first getting sick. She told me about how she was afraid to die. That there were so many things she wanted to see and do. But with her having copd she wasn't able to do much... so many things on her list she never got to experience. It's so fucking unfair... she always talked about wanting to see the northern lights because a friend of hers would never shut up about them and that she had to see it for herself. I don't even know if I could have but I really wanted to take her to see them, or at the very least take her to a Steelers game because she always wanted to go to Heinz field. She did so much for me, I would not be where I am without her.
Fuck, I just hope she's in a better place now. That she's no longer sick and I hope she isn't scared.
She got dealt such a shit hand but she never complained. She was actually an angel and I miss her. Everything happened so suddenly, I was on the phone with her last week and she was laughing and having a good time.

Okay I have to stop, I'm a fucking teary eyed mess right now. I'm sorry for being such a downer but I needed to vent a little. I just wanted to explain the mindset I've been in and why it's so hard to work right now, specifically writing dialogue for WVM.
Pretty much anytime I do I get emotional/teary and I think about her. And it's honestly a debilitating sadness... one I can't just power through.
I'm still working on renders and I got a lot done in terms of custom textures and things like that for later in day 7. There's currently 270 renders done.

But there isn't going to be a release today, for all of the reasons above... and I can't promise there will be one next week. I really, really hope there is and I'll absolutely have one if I can. I don't want to lie to you guys though, shit is really tough right now. I'll speak more about where I am this weekend when I put out the weekend renders.

I'd also like to give a massive thanks to all of you. You've all been so supportive and kind and I really needed it. I haven't replied to many messages but just know I've read them and they meant a lot to me. I haven't seen one person complain and that has helped alleviate a lot of the stress. I'm not sure if that will change now that it's another week and I'm not sure if I could even be mad if it did.
You guys mean so much to me, and I'm sorry I'm not able to make what you all enjoy to play right now. It does weigh heavily on me but I have to do what's right for me and my mental health.

I love you guys... and thanks again. <3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thats really terrible what has happened :(
I have to say tho, i extremely hope that you manage to find strength to continue this story... i know that in this time and crisis with this story u helped and lifted spirits of at least 1600 people who voted this up. I count my self among happy ones with each of your updates.So.. i guess what i am saying is that there is a lot of good from this what you are doing , yeah it can't outweigh all the bad shit that is happening every day , but each little good counts thousands more then bad. Keep up the good fight !

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
if you are clicking through a little fast it can happen i had that same misconception at first scrolled back and read closer
Jasmine Wrote That Note; Not Jamie,...
What I had always wondered was WHO It Was about??
Naturally, I/we are lead to believe she was thinking of Damien,
but what She was thinking about MC??
You See How She Looks at MC (Crushing on him)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
so I've played this game in the previous version until day 6. Is there any new to just continue my progress to day 7? Or will I need to start over?
LOL! I Often Restart Game Over whenever I NEED a WVM 'fix'.
Just for the FUN of it, I play different choices.
I am currently playing both Shauna routes (fem & trans).

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes